By 2050, India will have world’s largest Muslim population

Gollum

13 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Look i Dont really care what you are. I have not denied any of this its irrelevant to the discussion. Oci is exactly what it is overseas citizenship of India with it a card hold can buy and own property and register it in their name and live and work in India.  Its not up to you to call any one with that status not Indian sorry. Now if someone abuses it and does anti india work ofcourse it can be cancelled we have seen that happen. I don't think we are disagreeing on anything. Not sure what is your point ? 

I was talking about technicalities, I made that very clear. The very fact that dual citizenship is disallowed means anyone without an Indian passport is not Indian in the way the law means it. Period.

I am sure you don't care who I am and that's cool. I don't either. But then you shouldn't simply shoot from your hip about XYZ buying my property. I think you took offense thinking I meant it badly but I made it clearly that I was talking legally and technically. Otherwise even Imran Khan can claim to be Indian for all I care. 

My point was made to Mulo and he understood what was being said in the context before you needlessly jumped in to say something unnecessary and out of context.

Edited by Dil Dil India

In pure Urdu, Engineer = Muhandis.
Despicable creatures all of em.
Hearing that term after a long time.

My dad (an engineer but not a despicable creature) worked in Oman for couple of years in the 80s. The locals used to call them as muhandis.

Did not know it was used in Urdu too. Never heard anyone use it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

I was talking about technicalities, I made that very clear. The very fact that dual citizenship is disallowed means anyone without an Indian passport is not Indian in the way the law means it. Period.

I am sure you don't care who I am and that's cool. I don't either. But then you shouldn't simply shoot from your hip about XYZ buying my property. I think you took offense thinking I meant it badly but I made it clearly that I was talking legally and technically. Otherwise even Imran Khan can claim to be Indian for all I care. 

My point was made to Mulo and he understood what was being said in the context before you needlessly jumped in to say something unnecessary and out of context.

You saying period means nothing btw. A person holding an oci card is a overseas indian person. Simple. He or she is Indian while some random foreign national is not Indian.  Pretty simple.

Edited by Vilander

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

You saying period means nothing btw. A person holding an oci card is a overseas indian person. Simple. He or she is India while some random foreign national is not Indian.  Pretty simple.

Cool story bro. They should have no trouble voting with it like normal Indians and using your Indian passport then. Jai Hind! 

Just now, Vilander said:

So the card says it in the name itself oci overseas citizen of india. It does not say overseas not a citizen of india does it ? :laugh:

So why is it not equal to an Indian passport if it makes you TECHNiCALLY Indian and why doesn't India allow dual citizenship? How old are you? You are arguing over something which wasn't even the main topic where you butted in with irrelevant nonsense when I was talking to Muloghonto.

Just now, Dil Dil India said:

So why is it not equal to an Indian passport if it makes you TECHNiCALLY Indian and why doesn't India allow dual citizenship? How old are you? You are arguing over something which wasn't even the main topic where you butted in with irrelevant nonsense when I was talking to Muloghonto.

Because india does not allow dual citizenship its the law no voting not govt job etc yada yada you copy pasted from google search the same thing. Lulz.

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

Because india does not allow dual citizenship its the law no voting not govt job etc yada yada you copy pasted from google search the same thing. Lulz.

Not from google search but it is essential and integral to the point I was making. There are subtleties and nuances you won't understand.

Khair I am going to peepee to enjoy their depression over Corbyn. Take care. Jai Hind.

Edited by Dil Dil India

Just now, Vilander said:

The card does not say overseas but indian citizen does it. It clearly says overseas citizenship of india. :laugh: what is your point dil dil ? 

Arey bhai wapas shuru ho gaya tu? Tu samjhega nahi, wahi bolta rahega. Kya faida. Usse achcha main jaake padosiyo ki maarta hoon wahan pe.

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

His posts these days are from a kattar hindu, he wants to know where RSS is in Kaneda, a year ago, he was trolling me as a blind racist Hindutvadi, is telling the same things I was saying a year ago. Either his account has been hacked or his nephew is posting from his account, less abusive and controlled. Must be on a good strain of hashish! Peace, bro :canabis::rock: Maybe seeing what's happening in Bengal is converting him.

Nothing has changed with me. I am still an atheist who is culturally Hindu and I will still say to RSS a giant FU if they try Patit-pavan-siya-ram in the east.

and right from day1 I have sided with Hindu culture vs Islamic culture. 

My seeking out RSS was like 3 months ago because even though I loathe the RSS for being theistic idiots ( instead of culture preservers only), we need their organizational power to counter terrorist supporters overseas. 

I think the only major change I’ve undergone is ditching liberalism in the west and adopting a centrist attitude, ever since I realized like 2-3 years ago that liberals in the west are Islamist supporters and they seek to empower men in women’s clothes ( transgenders) at the expense of real women and call it ‘progress’. 

I am more outspoken in defending hindu culture because Modi is setting a light speed record in social changes in India, which is requiring defending.

if you want to see the old me, just try opening a thread on how real ram-leela is or how we should actually believe those stories and see what happens.

15 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

They are not indian schools of thought, they are indianized foreign philosophies. Mormonism isn’t Native American school of thought, it’s still European origin but Americanized.

indian way of life is in danger because we are the ONLY ones left who follow the Indic way of life, that has any demographic weight and we are steadily losing the demographic balance to Muslims. Hence our survival is at stake. 

What exactly is foreign in the works of Kabeer?  Or the generic Chisti philosophy of renunciation?

How do you view Hindustani classical Music? Or the tabla? Are they also Indianized foreign arts?

In my view, these can't be categorized into discrete boxes but are more or less a part of a continuous spectrum of ideas which are invariably interlinked.

Wrt to losing of demographic balance, there are 100 cr+ Hindus in India. And today, Hindus world over are a lot more assertive than they were say 50-100 years ago. Why the fear mongering? 

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

What exactly is foreign in the works of Kabeer?  Or the generic Chisti philosophy of renunciation?

Allah and divine morality is foreign to our culture. Heaven and hell for afterlife of humans is foreign to our culture. 

How do you view Hindustani classical Music? Or the tabla? Are they also Indianized foreign arts?

Irrelevant. Philosophy and consumable arts such as music or food or clothes cannot be equated. 

In my view, these can't be categorized into discrete boxes but are more or less a part of a continuous spectrum of ideas which are invariably interlinked.

There is a decisive discrete box between karmic principle and divine morality, between absolute monotheism and pantheism, between decisive call for disdain of the unbeliever and treating ignorance as a idea gap to be cured.

Wrt to losing of demographic balance, there are 100 cr+ Hindus in India. And today, Hindus world over are a lot more assertive than they were say 50-100 years ago. Why the fear mongering? 

Irrelevant. Absolute numbers do not change the decisive fact about relative growth rates. We are the last of the native, indigenous culture to survive foreign influence. Which is why our survival is important- not just for the sake of our own culture but also to prove the world that a better alternative to Abrahamic stuff exists.

They are versions of monotheism trying to convince Hindus to forget difference, believe in one god Ishvar or Raam (replacing Allah), Indic philosophies believe in plurality and mutual respect for one another. Hence they are not native to region, not that if one believes in it , we should reject it.

Again, it is an art form that got morphed into something unIndic, because art is popular because of the connoisseur, art forms change over times, nothing wrong, but a case of coopted art.

Art form, aesthetics impacts are harmless if they are morphed, coopted etc, but in case of philosophies, faith, culture, it is dangerous , as it affects our way of life. That is when we feel ‘hum khatre main hain’

When we have lo0% of the land, our people have been converted, persecuted, genocided and ethnically cleansed, the rest 100 cr can’t afford to sit around feeling happy. Look what happened to Kashmir, where 70 years of bad siasat have made us refugees in our own land, when liberals keep putting us down showing our weaknesses , despite reforming , there is a point where we tip. When Marxist Historians write false history to show a narrative where kids think we are a bunch of losers letting invaders with no fight back, that is when we feel threatened. Why do you think Modi is seen as a savior of the masses?

Edited by coffee_rules