Shivum Dube is an abysmal bowler

G_B_

1 hour ago, Khota said:

I dont understand the reason besides politics for Nadeem not playing.

Ofcousrse everyone is a politicon - dhoni, kohli no one pref him even though dhoni was from his state only

Neither poor guy has been a regular in his IPL sides....even those teams are also playing politics 

1 hour ago, Khota said:

You and your obsession of 50's.

Aww what else can u say when 2 guy of that stature cant score a 50 going in 2 tours 

Ofcourse 50, perfomances dont matter.....

Naam hona chahiye kaam se kya lena dena

5 hours ago, Khota said:

I dont understand the reason besides politics for Nadeem not playing.

You and your obsession of 50's. Take it from me Pandya is not the fraction of a batsman compared to Sharma and Dhawan. Team is wasting time on Pandya. Either develop a bat or a bowler, this hybrid crap needs to stop.

There are no politics here.

Indian pace bowlers have been running through oppositions even at home.

We have the top 2 Test spinners in the world.

Kuldeep is next in the pecking order

Unless there is a 90s type dustbowl there is no space for him unless 2/3 names mentioned above get injured.

Sure if despite being 4th in line he isn’t picked I would call that unfair.

25 minutes ago, maniac said:

Unless there is a 90s type dustbowl there is no space for him unless 2/3 names mentioned above get injured.

Kuldeep has a 5-er in his last Test, in Australia, something the world’s two best spinners have never managed in two tours. 

And in a short career, he has a better bowling average than the world’s two best spinners across all formats. He’s been robbed off deserving opportunities which he’d earned by stepping up when one lead spinner got ‘injured’ on another tour to SENA and other proved ineffective.

3 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Kuldeep has a 5-er in his last Test, in Australia, something the world’s two best spinners have never managed in two tours. 

And in a short career, he has a better bowling average than the world’s two best spinners across all formats. He’s been robbed off deserving opportunities which he’d earned by stepping up when one lead spinner got ‘injured’ on another tour to SENA and other proved ineffective.

Fair enough. let us say top 3 are interchangeable, do you still think Nadeem goes up in the pecking order? In place of whom?

I was responding to him on how he thinks Nadeem is unfairly not getting chances.

Edited by maniac
13 minutes ago, maniac said:

Fair enough. let us say top 3 are interchangeable, do you still think Nadeem goes up in the pecking order? In place of whom?

I was responding to him on how he thinks Nadeem is unfairly not getting chances.

For the simple reason that Ashwin has abandoned the team on two away tour cycles, we should have given another spinner a proper run in home conditions. Nothing that I saw from Ashwin (or Jadeja) in the last few months suggests they would deliver on the next SENA tour.

Nadeem in his only opportunity showed why we would do well at home with or without the Ashwin-Jadeja combo. Should have been backed by the captain.

Dhawan was rightly discarded from the test team for being a home track bully, but the same rule doesn’t seem to apply to our spinners.

6 hours ago, maniac said:

Right now he is out performing everyone but I agree Kuldeep is ahead but not so sure of Ashwin.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

This just proves everything I said is correct. Noone comes out and says that we back Bumrah. He needs no backing.

Dubey is really dubey* but with him I hope Indian team is not dubey*. 

*Sink

Coz bumrah hasnt played one game

N u didnt hear them correct, they both said is a damn good addition and its been 1 odi so no need to go crazy any one can have a bad day. Good n bad days are part of cricket....when he made 50 on a pitch where every batsman of ours was struggling for timing u hid ur face on icf

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Coz bumrah hasnt played one game

N u didnt hear them correct, they both said is a damn good addition and its been 1 odi so no need to go crazy any one can have a bad day. Good n bad days are part of cricket....when he made 50 on a pitch where every batsman of ours was struggling for timing u hid ur face on icf

Mark my words, there are two kinds of all rounfers in Indian team, ones who have been kicked out and other who are about to be kicked out.

58 minutes ago, tweaker said:

Jadeja after playing for so many years still can't be trusted with his bowling. Dhoni and Kohli always trusted Kuldeep ,Chahal  over him. He would always bowl after the partnership is broken, but many expected Dubey to be ready from his 1 st odi.

Jadeja is a phoney and will remain one. Him not facing even a single ball was one of the main reasons India scored so many runs in end overs.

6 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

While it was a huge score to defend, i thought this bowling line up was more solid without dube

He needs to go back to the domestics and work out where his strength is

he came after perfomances in Domestic n A games and has done nothing wrong to be dropped

In limited chances dube has done well 

If players are dropped after 1-1 games there wont have been many legends.