ICC U-19 World Cup 2020 Discussion Thread

nsareen

Just now, Shaukat said:

Pak Schooling Afghan uncles, Almost winning without breaking a Sweat so far

Ipl sUpErStars better pull up their socks If they are to be competitive against us .

Or better for pak u-22 Psl poyzz to not emulate their seniors or the predecessor (69 allout)...running in cricket field like a flock of headless chickens when facing indian team..:phehe:

5 minutes ago, Shaukat said:

Pak Schooling Afghan uncles, Almost winning without breaking a Sweat so far

Ipl sUpErStars better pull up their socks If they are to be competitive against us .

No need to go this far away.

Our batting is nothing special except for a couple of players. 

Lolx.. if it's pak vs india in semifinal.. then it's a direct entry ticket for the final for indian colts... Tyagi nd co will be licking their lips at the prospect of bowling to poyz batsmen.. i expect poyzz batsmen to committ harakiri even before the first ball being bowled.. 

EPIC PHAINTA & TEARS GALORE awaits poyzx u-22 in the semifinal..:aha:

1 minute ago, Amit228 said:

Lolx.. if it's pak vs india in semifinal.. then it's a direct entry ticket for the final for indian colts... Tyagi nd co will be licking their lips at the prospect of bowling to poyz batsmen.. i expect poyzz batsmen to committ harakiri even before the first ball being bowled.. 

You don't have much of a choice either its AFG or PAK.

5 minutes ago, Amit228 said:

I wouldn't be so sure. Bishnoi will be key

Just now, Autonomous said:

You don't have much of a choice either its AFG or PAK.

Yeah!! We don't .. this time nagins are pretty dangerous with their little fangs out..  they have been competitive whenever they faced Indian u-19 prior to world cup.. let's see howz it pans out.. all the best for semifinals.. Hoping for a nail biter.. not like the anti climax of indo-pak matches of late which has resulted in banal nd dull..

hope this duel lives upto the hype of indo-pak clash

5 minutes ago, ganeshran said:

I wouldn't be so sure. Bishnoi will be key

Well the charm for indian team is they don't depend on individual brilliance.. 

Team is gelling nicely.. with everyone contributing their parts.. they haven't been exceptional.. but they have the fighting spirit.. which was closely tested against Australia u-19 ... 

India will be favourite going into semifinal..