ICC U-19 World Cup 2020 Discussion Thread

nsareen

we were having a nice discussion on under 19 WC , now couple of spoiler talking about same non-sense, hope they will find some other thread.

On a serious note, looking forward to see India-NZ match tomorrow, would like to see Tyagi, Sigh and others performing against a stronger team, I'm sure they will beat them, margin of victory is the only question. Other Match Pak-BD will also interesting and a close one, but won;t able to watch that. 

25 minutes ago, First class said:

QF line up looks like   India-Australia,     WI-NZL,      Pak-SA,       BD-Afghanistan

Semifinalists, India, WI, Pakistan and one of the BD and Afghanistan, most likely BD, Bangladesh team is very well balanced team, should be able to beat a very good Afghan team. 

Not so quick, England making a comeback with Qadri taking a couple

56 minutes ago, First class said:

Oh, I jinxed them.

lol, aussies gone now after a decent start.  barring a miracle where nigeria beats england, they're out. aussies had a quick start but lost it in the middle.  sangha's innings was a strange one, should've gone down fighting

Coming back to India, I reckon this Indian team can match the last WC team punch for punch if not better especially in the batting department.   One area they seem to be lacking is the 3rd pacer.  LIkes of Porel/Arshdeep were better in that role. 

1 hour ago, vice said:

Coming back to India, I reckon this Indian team can match the last WC team punch for punch if not better especially in the batting department.   One area they seem to be lacking is the 3rd pacer.  LIkes of Porel/Arshdeep were better in that role. 

I think this Indian team pace attack is same or probably better then 2018 team, particularly I would pick Tyagi over Mavi and Nagarkoti, very exciting prospect. I still think Shaw and Gill were exceptional talent even with India batting high standard. 

1 minute ago, First class said:

I think this Indian team pace attack is same or probably better then 2018 team, particularly I would pick Tyagi over Mavi and Nagarkoti, very exciting prospect. I still think Shaw and Gill were exceptional talent even with India batting high standard. 

Tyagi may be an exciting prospect but no way he is better than Mavi/Nagarkotti. Those guys looked ready for the big leagues when they played while Tyagi looks like a great prospect but still very raw.

1 hour ago, vice said:

This team has better third pacer. Kartik, Sushant, Akash. All three are good.