Bumrah's form - should we be worried?

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bumrah is clever enough to prioritize things, also coming back from injury

This fortnight we saw

ash ketchum pokemon GIF

In tests we will see

pokemon GIF

I really really hope you are right and we see Bumrah terrorising the Kiwi batsmen on their own grounds.. I am praying this injury has not rendeered him useless so now that everyone can play him as normal and we only had a 1 year wonder where we had hope that our test pace attack can finally us tests.

Heres hoping Ishant is back from injury soon!

Bumrah will do fine in tests. In ODIs people are playing him out and attacking others. Obviously in the long run he needs to figure out a way to pick up wickets .

In tests if you are someone with good pace and are disciplined all it takes is 1 magic ball or 1 mistake from batsmen, so Bumrah will do well in tests as even though he hasn’t produced those magic deliveries since his comeback, he hasn’t lost his pace and discipline.

Edited by Global.Baba
1 hour ago, SUMO said:

He is not seaming the ball even 1 inch.
His traditional indipper is gone and that lately discovered beautiful outswing is also gone. 
He is still bowling good line and hard length so economy is decent.

Ishant and Ashwin did well with Kookaburra last time. Lets wait and watch what Shami/Bumrah have picked up this time. No ishant is a concern ut i expect Bumrah to be appear totally different come first session of first test.