Kohli is RCB captain yet failed to judge skills of saini (bowling/batting) and siraj (format skills)

50 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Kohli is the dumbest captain I've ever seen. Dhoni was crook and corrupt, while this guy is tactically dumb and illogical, and ofcourse a bit of a crook. 

Lets not even compare him to Dhoni. At his peak Dhoni was probably the best captain in ODI history. Dhoni's general demeanour exuded confidence and he never (or rarely) had a go at his players during a game. Kohli makes irresponsible statements about players having to prove themselves even in press conferences, adding pressure on the players.

With the infinite budget and talents at his disposal Kohli has won nothing in the IPL. Just make Rohit Sharma/Bumrah the LOI captain and let Kohli enjoy his batting.

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Dhoni's general demeanour exuded confidence and he never (or rarely) had a go at his players during a game. Kohli makes irresponsible statements about players having to prove themselves even in press conferences, adding pressure on the players.

Dhoni called Umesh Yadav brainless in PC and b*sudike to Pandey. 

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

With the infinite budget and talents at his disposal Kohli has won nothing in the IPL. Just make Rohit Sharma/Bumrah the LOI captain and let Kohli enjoy his batting.

I agree with that. But I nominate KL as the next Indian captain. Bumrah is too meek and Sharma is too fat. 

19 hours ago, SinNombre said:

Good enough for #9 and arguably #8.

This means you can play Bumrah, Shami and Saini together in ODIs.

No you can't.  That attack has a sameness to it - try and think like a captain - you want variety in your bowling unit.  Shami and Saini are similar bowlers, Shami's the more experienced and better at executing as of now.  

What this team needs is a left-armed Bhuvi.  Unfortunately, Khaleel, inspite of being blessed with height, and decent-ish pace, and given a dozen games, failed to step up.