Coronavirus in Pakistan

Stradlater

3 minutes ago, rock777 said:

bla blah ignorant idiot bla bla

India has had many Dalit Presidents, can any non-muslim lead naPaakistan?  Bigoted greenbros trying to "attack" India on equality and bias is like a pig-carcass eating Vulture lecturing a Cow on the virtues of vegetarianism.  

31 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

I'm sorry but i dont buy into this "good intentions" crap. It is clear that guy is power hungry and doesn't care about people.

He locked down the country while sitting over a container in Islamabad and now he realizes his "love for the poor" in case of a lockdown?

Establishment too knows that this is not sustainable. I think post Zia's extremist islamization. This is the biggest establishment jeopardy we've seen. 

As per numbers 3 million were unemployed during last 1.5 years and now this * is expressing his love for "economy" when public health is the primary KPI?

I'm sorry, but Khan is ego-filled idiot, from locking up abbasi to "leaving out" national assembly video con over corona issue, this shows his "had-dharmi" where he only thinks of himself and not the people. How can you expect him to have good intentions?

See, everybody thinks of themselves as the hero in their own story.  But unfortunately for Pakistan, the delusions of this former cricketer have impact on their country.  

You are making the mistake of attributing to malice, the mistakes of stupidity. 

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

See, everybody thinks of themselves as the hero in their own story.  But unfortunately for Pakistan, the delusions of this former cricketer have impact on their country.  

You are making the mistake of attributing to malice, the mistakes of stupidity. 

Do you think he is stupid? No he is not. He has been down playing his poor performance by tweeting abot India or Kashmir. Signs of someone greedy, not for money but for "power". 

He doesn't give a ratass if people die as long as media reports across "all good" for Imran. He is not innocent by any means, why do you think he would "shake hands" with establishment? You have to be really naive to think if he is in delusions here, he knows how poor he is and pounces upon any propaganda opportunity. 

3 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Do you think he is stupid? No he is not.

Oh, I think he's incredibly stupid.  And petty.  And not leadership material.  He is more obsessed with personal enmity than national progress.  He's a caricature of a desi soap opera character.  A has-been who thinks he's destined for greatness, and blames everyone else but himself for any difficulties he faces.  "Main mere dushman ko khatm kar doonga".  He is nowhere near smart enough to grasp the complexity of state relations, or national challenges.  

He is incredibly stupid.  This is not something that anybody disputes.  But its his stupidity makes him a very useful puppet for PakMil.  

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Oh, I think he's incredibly stupid.  And petty.  And not leadership material.  He is more obsessed with personal enmity than national progress.  He's a caricature of a desi soap opera character.  A has-been who thinks he's destined for greatness, and blames everyone else but himself for any difficulties he faces.  "Main mere dushman ko khatm kar doonga".  He is nowhere near smart enough to grasp the complexity of state relations, or national challenges.  

He is incredibly stupid.  This is not something that anybody disputes.  But its his stupidity makes him a very useful puppet for PakMil.  

He is stupid, but not on propaganda grounds which is his USP. 

Let me ask you an interesting question. Businessmen are NOT happy with the government. If economy and business sucks for next three years. How do you see things going?

If business and economy declines, there won't be any tax revenues either to fund for expenditures, due to downfall there has been record decline in taxes anyways. Indirect tax revenue will also decline due to low consumption. What will establishment do then? Tbh, during previous regimes, we atleast had some policies and administration.

Purely due to devaluation of PKR, debt burden was doubled. 

On top of that, this coronavirus has hit everyone suddenly (production and industries may continue in couple of months though). 

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

Let me ask you an interesting question. Businessmen are NOT happy with the government. If economy and business sucks for next three years. How do you see things going?

You know the answer already.  Nothing really will change in the power structure in Pakistan.  Pandemic will mean continuing pain for the economy, but the govt will have an excuse.  They will get some more short term aid and loans to keep stumbling along.  i.e. more of the same. PakMil will keep taking care of their own, while the rest of the country suffers.  If you are lucky enough to be 'connected' you will do better than others.  If not, wait for this puppet to eventually make way for the next puppet.  Inevitably, PML(N) will get their shot at being 'selected'.  And round and round we go.

53 minutes ago, sandeep said:

You know the answer already.  Nothing really will change in the power structure in Pakistan.  Pandemic will mean continuing pain for the economy, but the govt will have an excuse.  They will get some more short term aid and loans to keep stumbling along.  i.e. more of the same. PakMil will keep taking care of their own, while the rest of the country suffers.  If you are lucky enough to be 'connected' you will do better than others.  If not, wait for this puppet to eventually make way for the next puppet.  Inevitably, PML(N) will get their shot at being 'selected'.  And round and round we go.

Establishment's interests wil not be served either if economy dies. 

7 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Establishment's interests wil not be served either if economy dies. 

Economy has been "dying" for decades.  PakMil thinks they will always keep getting bailouts.  9/11 got Pakistan their last big chance.  PakMil blew it.  Now they think they can be the most loyal tail-wagger for the CCP and that will keep getting them future bailouts.  But China aint Uncle Sam.  And it doesn't keep throwing good money after bad.  

Don't worry - things will keep stumbling and muddling along.  Until you get completely swamped by the flood of the Chinese takeover.  It aint too far. Just look at Mongolia, and the other 'Stan countries near China.  The ones that don't have natural gas or oil, are pretty much shitholes.  

10 hours ago, sandeep said:

India has had many Dalit Presidents, can any non-muslim lead naPaakistan?  Bigoted greenbros trying to "attack" India on equality and bias is like a pig-carcass eating Vulture lecturing a Cow on the virtues of vegetarianism.  

Please make them prime minister as  you know president  is ceremonial  designation  so you make them president not prime minister

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Economy has been "dying" for decades.  PakMil thinks they will always keep getting bailouts.  9/11 got Pakistan their last big chance.  PakMil blew it.  Now they think they can be the most loyal tail-wagger for the CCP and that will keep getting them future bailouts.  But China aint Uncle Sam.  And it doesn't keep throwing good money after bad.  

Don't worry - things will keep stumbling and muddling along.  Until you get completely swamped by the flood of the Chinese takeover.  It aint too far. Just look at Mongolia, and the other 'Stan countries near China.  The ones that don't have natural gas or oil, are pretty much shitholes.  

GDP Growth has taken serious hits in last two years. 

I would also want you to google about a man named "Reza Baqir"

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

@sandeep

Alibaba last year acquired Daraz.pk (largest e-commerce website of Pakistan). Now it is filled with chinese rubbish. However, I think there will be chinese influence but i do not see them simply taking things over. 

By the way, establishment is really sharp. It knows that Iok can never be part of pakistan now and yet continues to feed bullshit to people. They may never propose LoC as border because it will erase their demand largely. 40% of budget goes to defence. *king 40%.

8 hours ago, rock777 said:

Please make them prime minister as  you know president  is ceremonial  designation  so you make them president not prime minister

Can a Hindu even be appointed to a ceremonial leadership designation in naPaakistan? 

India has several senior non-hindu generals in armed forces, muslims included.  Does the PakMil Mafia ever allow hindus to rise above cobblers and cooks?

India's representative at the UN is a muslim, does Pakistan have any senior political leadership that is Hindu?  - https://www.un.org/press/en/2016/bio4808.doc.htm

Edited by sandeep

6 hours ago, Autonomous said:

I would also want you to google about a man named "Reza Baqir"

What about him?

owever, I think there will be chinese influence but i do not see them simply taking things over. 

Why the heck would they ever want to "take over".  This is not 1850, you don't need to 'rule' countries to control their economies.  

Problem for Pak is not takeover of Daraz - problem is when even the smaller 'success' stories in industry are destroyed, bit by bit.  From granite, to leather goods, to textiles, to you name it.  Bangladesh already took a huge bite out of Pak textiles, but systematically, the Chinese are looking to source raw material from Pak, and shift the value-add business to its "inner territories".  That's what OBOR is about - to develop China's western provinces by creating industry there and export markets to sell its products.  

And, China made the PakMil sign away industrial access to its agriculture sector.  That I fear, is going to have very long term consequences for Pakistan.  

. 40% of budget goes to defence. *king 40%.

That's undercounting it. 

You know better than me how much profits are squeezed and sucked out of Pakistanis by the businesses controlled by "Fauji Foundation".  From cement, to bread, to shipping/trucking, to even the skins of sacrificed animals.  Let's not even talk about the billions in real estate fraud and landgrab that they control.  

On a certain level, its really impressive how a few zamindars have managed to completely take over 200 million people for their personal enrichment, simply by dressing up in a uniform and using patriotism and hate as an excuse.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Can a Hindu even be appointed to a ceremonial leadership designation in naPaakistan? 

India has several senior non-hindu generals in armed forces, muslims included.  Does the PakMil Mafia ever allow hindus to rise above cobblers and cooks?

India's representative at the UN is a muslim, does Pakistan have any senior political leadership that is Hindu?  - https://www.un.org/press/en/2016/bio4808.doc.htm

Rana bhagwandaas  chief justice  of pakistan and frankly chief justices have lot more power than president by the way how many muslims are there in current indian federal cabinet

11 minutes ago, rock777 said:

Rana bhagwandaas  chief justice  of pakistan and frankly chief justices have lot more power than president by the way how many muslims are there in current indian federal cabinet

India has had three at least,  dozen at least, probably more, muslim Supreme Court Judges.  Aint no big deal.  This is in spite of the fact that the educated elite of the muslims chose to leave India for easier and less competitive lives in Pakistan, before AND after Partition.  

Face facts, on ANY metric, benchmark or sector of government, or public life - India is about 1000x times more fair and equitable to muslims, than Pakistan can even dream of, to non-muslims.  You simply have no basis to criticize India on "prejudice".  Least of all the law, and government.  You are educated enough to manage typing in English - for the most part anyway.  That means you are capable of educating yourself on the facts of the matter.  That is, if you choose to be.  If you'd rather be more comfortable vomiting out fake propaganda, and conducting internet "jihad" against the 'enemy', you can do that.  Its your brain, you are free to rot and decay it, instead of enlightening it.

Edited by sandeep

40 minutes ago, sandeep said:

India has had three at least,  dozen at least, probably more, muslim Supreme Court Judges.  Aint no big deal.  This is in spite of the fact that the educated elite of the muslims chose to leave India for easier and less competitive lives in Pakistan, before AND after Partition.  

Face facts, on ANY metric, benchmark or sector of government, or public life - India is about 1000x times more fair and equitable to muslims, than Pakistan can even dream of, to non-muslims.  You simply have no basis to criticize India on "prejudice".  Least of all the law, and government.  You are educated enough to manage typing in English - for the most part anyway.  That means you are capable of educating yourself on the facts of the matter.  That is, if you choose to be.  If you'd rather be more comfortable vomiting out fake propaganda, and conducting internet "jihad" against the 'enemy', you can do that.  Its your brain, you are free to rot and decay it, instead of enlightening it.

iam talking about chief justice of pakistan who has power to banish primeminister how can you say  system  india  is more transparent there was not even i inquiry held about charges on modi  of taking bribe in rafale deal

1 minute ago, rock777 said:

how can you say  system  india  is more transparent there was not even i inquiry held about charges on modi  of taking bribe in rafale deal

That's what I mean - if you can read, the information is out there to educate yourself.  But if it makes you feel good, you can find anything on the internet to support your biases - it is up to you to seek out facts from nonsense.