Fcuk China

Stradlater

18 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Everything that has happened since the virus started spreading can be explained (as I have done many times on this board) by principles of natural evolution.  The original leak was probably from a lab, but variant development is exactly how nature would do it.  

But it mutated that way only because it was created and was not natural. 

4 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

They said Vrus was created in the lab lol They were not really talking about "lab leak". It was just one of those gazillion conspiracy theories Trump was peddling.  He uses conspiracy theories perpetuated by far right radio networks. Wasn't he the president? What the heck he was doing then? Till date there is no conclusive evidence of one way or the other. Only his low IQ followers were eating his conspiracy theories. Because they were already believing such conspiracy theories.  

Not QAnon theories, libtards severely backlashed out for naming it Wuhan virus(origin in Wihan lab) man made or leak. The Economist had an article where WHO said they will not rule out the possibility of it originating from a lab in Wuhan. FB censored any article that linked the origin to Wuhan, but are now allowing it in fair weather!

thanks  @ravishingravi

Edited by coffee_rules

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He had pandemic under his tenure lol This was used to point out the flaws of Trump.  This is a conspiracy theory now haha oh my god.  

Swine flu was a pandemic even 5 years earlier in 2009-10. This video is an example of a Conjecture, but makes a good one, entertaining and scary if true

9 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He had pandemic under his tenure lol This was used to point out the flaws of Trump.  This is a conspiracy theory now haha oh my god.  

What they did is invite pandemic. They were playing with fire creating viruses in lab. It's all true and finding is a public document, not a conspiracy theory. What happened with all that planning that Obama did. It did Zilch in the real world. 

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Swine flu was a pandemic even 5 years earlier in 2009-10. This video is an example of a Conjecture, but makes a good one, entertaining and scary if true

If you are talking about if Obama said those things It is true. In fact I myself shared this video several times on FB. Because they set up a pandemic task force. This is called vision. Trump immediately dismissed the task force saying "we can form one when we get one". It is consistent with how Obama operated at the white house. Right wing dumbos in US can go to hell. 

5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

If you are talking about if Obama said those things It is true. In fact I myself shared this video several times on FB. Because they set up a pandemic task force. This is called vision. Trump immediately dismissed the task force saying "we can form one when we get one". It is consistent with how Obama operated at the white house. Right wing dumbos in US can go to hell. 

Are you saying that he knew there will be a Pandemic 5 years down the line and hence he was investing in infrastructure to handle it? Trump didn’t know of the plan and hence took off the investment?