Harbhajan and Yuvraj criticised for donating to Shahid Afridi Foundation for COVID-19 Relief

Gollum

11 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Afridi isn't smart or diplomatic enough. 

I hope, he is not in the run for PM in a decade or two. 

Well, it probably doesn’t matter anyway as it is a honorary position in Pakistan.

6 hours ago, Stradlater said:

I actually respect Afridi for his stance concerning Pakistan. I know he's quite dumb (inbred and all that) but at least he loves his country. 

Bhadwas like Yuvi/Bhajji/Kohli otoh deserve all the humiliation that comes their way. 

Dhawan, Raina all tweeted against Afridi but no tweet from King Kohli or Major Dhoni. 

7 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Dhawan, Raina all tweeted against Afridi but no tweet from King Kohli or Major Dhoni. 

MS waise bhi in logon ko kabhi bhaav nahi deta, same with Sachin. Forget Kohli, he is too Bollywoodized to go against Pakistan,even in form of tweets...worse than UV/HS.

On 5/18/2020 at 11:35 AM, Gollum said:
Yuvraj Singh and Harbhajan Singh need to grow a pair. Ask Cheeka Mama how.

What I find most annoying is that there are YouTubers who do travel/food reviews go all their way to promote Pakistan as if they are a misunderstood country. What these YouTubers do not understand is that nobody is hostile towards Pakistan for fun or out of some anger, but this hostility is a response to the large scale damage done deliberately by the establishment in Pakistan, if we stop being hard on Pakistan at a diplomatic level then we won't be able to defend ourselves and more 26/11s can happen.

But then these YouTubers are mostly goras who have not directly experienced the hostility from Pakistan. 

19 minutes ago, MechEng said:

What I find most annoying is that there are YouTubers who do travel/food reviews go all their way to promote Pakistan as if they are a misunderstood country. What these YouTubers do not understand is that nobody is hostile towards Pakistan for fun or out of some anger, but this hostility is a response to the large scale damage done deliberately by the establishment in Pakistan, if we stop being hard on Pakistan at a diplomatic level then we won't be able to defend ourselves and more 26/11s can happen.

But then these YouTubers are mostly goras who have not directly experienced the hostility from Pakistan. 

Forget about them. We have all our “cricket experts” having video chats with those average Pakistan former cricketers during this lockdown! :police:

10 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

Forget about them. We have all our “cricket experts” having video chats with those average Pakistan former cricketers during this lockdown! :police:

Yes. Recently saw Gavaskar and Manjrekar on Ramiz Raja's YouTube channel :facepalm:

Besharam namoonay.