Rise of Yogi

ravishingravi

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Finally we agree. And that explains the rise of Karnatka and UP etc.

We also agree on gravity hopefully. I am not challenging on established principles.

GDP = C + I + G + NX where consumption (C) represents private-consumption expenditures by households and nonprofit organizations, investment (I) refers to business expenditures

4 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

We also agree on gravity hopefully. I am not challenging on established principles.

GDP = C + I + G + NX where consumption (C) represents private-consumption expenditures by households and nonprofit organizations, investment (I) refers to business expenditures

Gravity as in Newton's or situational?

Your GDP formula, lot more variable than expanation.

4 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Rise of 'Rapes' in Yogi Raaj :facepalm: Most recent case of a minor girl who was raped & the UP police initially didn't agree to register in FIR, instead made an FIR against the person who made this plea video of the victim.....Shame!! 

Shame should happen to people like you who call actual falling of rape stats as rise of rapes. 

4 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

more hindu hatred.

So apparetly a hindu monk is an extremist for speaing in favour of hindus as CM but pucca Sardars promoting Sikhism as Punjab CM is good news for the pagrees.

Edited by Muloghonto

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

In just four years, crimes against women increased in Uttar Pradesh by over 66%

https://scroll.in/article/975362/in-just-four-years-crimes-against-women-increased-in-uttar-pradesh-by-over-66

https://www.statista.com/statistics/632790/reported-rape-cases-by-state-india/

Rapes in Punjab : 1002

Total population of Punjab : 30 million

Rapes in UP : 3065

Total population of UP: 200 million

Why are Punjjus more rapey than UP-ites and now trying to make it seem like rape is a bigger problem in UP than Pagree-land ??? 

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/632790/reported-rape-cases-by-state-india/

Rapes in Punjab : 1002

Total population of Punjab : 30 million

Rapes in UP : 3065

Total population of UP: 200 million

Why are Punjjus more rapey than UP-ites and now trying to make it seem like rape is a bigger problem in UP than Pagree-land ??? 

Too many numbers for them. Anything beyond 10 they are lost. 

59 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

So, even for GDP, there are different formulas ? Which one is your formula ?

Negative 1s complement of ((Central govt investment + PSU + BJP*Ambani*Adani ) - Farmers average monthly income ) divided by AAP government's electricity and water bills

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Your formulas are simple :

Money made by Ambanis is = (1/farmers_income)

BJP is trying to drive farmers income to zero.

keep peddling your lies when all BJP has done is give farmers more options. 

We know why you khalistani sympathizers and anti hindu people are upset. This is because now farmers will HAVE to record the representative of the buyer's PAN number for any sale. So no more funnelling Khali money from overseas and calling it selling muli for a lakh to kaur behn and no questions asked.