Young talent to watch out for Future in world cricket

23 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yea he has quality

Have you watched TNPL this season or this is just from highlights? Are there some players (relatively unknown) you would call 'real deal'. It was not a very exciting tourney till just recently.

Edited by Chakdephatte
9 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

Have you watched TNPL this season or this is just from highlights? Are there some players (relatively unknown) you would call 'real deal'. It was not a very exciting tourney till just recently.

just from this. I never see scorecard or anything ..............

for me in batting i see how one hits the ball or how much in control he is...............(hitting doesnt mean just scoring big hits its also how u hit the ball from the middle of the bat) 

I did not see TNPL , will put up if i see someone exciting 

On 8/11/2022 at 5:38 PM, Jay said:

So many such hacks* yes. 

England batting coaches have cherry picked some power hitting concepts from American baseball hitting practice.  That's the reason why you see this sudden glut of effective T20 hacks in English cricket.  There are some good things to learn from baseball hitting, the science of power transfer, optimal contact through the hitting zone, using your lower body as a power source etc that conventional cricket batting doesn't really key in on.  Because for decades cricket batting has focused on footwork, correct execution of hand and wrists, follow-through etc.  Usually power hitters in cricket have been outliers like Gayle, Russell, Afridi, Jayasuriya  etc who rely on brute strength, or come up with their own singular methods that work for them.  Even "range hitting" is a newish practice concept that is only now starting to become common.  

The thing is, there is a trade-off when you pursue power-hitting as a priority.  You are by definition going to become more static in your stance and footwork.  Its more hitting than batting from an old school purist point of view.  

All of this is part of the natural evolution of sport.  

yes he seems good..Akeal Hossein and Mitch Santner have done well recently..even Imad Wasim used to bowl well in powerplay..so good left arm spinner is economicak in T20s as well..

Also, Sai Sudarshan seems very promising batter in such a young age..hopefully he shines more in next IPL..

Edited by Need4Speed
9 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

Have my doubts on these names. Are you still sure about all three. They are nothing special? Add Nagargoti because of his height.

Yes - rahul chahar and naseem shah are great talents 

Josh philipe im not aware on his progress , my fav aussie talent is now cameron green