TRUMP VS BIDEN - Fox Presidential Debate thread - 9/29/2020

Cricketics

3 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Hillary's little finger has more knowledge than the entire GOP the anti-science cult which is desperately taking everyone 200 years back. This Morally bankrupt party is becoming extinct as no youngters are going to identify himself/herself with the ideologies of this prehistoric party. They are prolonging the inevitable by voter suppression. Popular votes will keep going up and up for Democrats.  There is a reason why 75% of the Indian Americans are democrats. Was 80 plus at one point.  Their voting pattern will reflect that in this election. 

I voted for Biden.  But two things:

(a) AOC is not pro-science, unless you define science narrowly as renewable energy science and CoViD science, and every other science be damned.  She has no clue about scientific, sustainable agriculture, and had to be coerced into opening the door for clean high-density energy. 

(b) As for the youngster argument, one only needs to look at the Dem finalists - Biden, Sanders, Warren.  None below 70.  

I'd much rather see Dems promote voices such as Amy Klobuchar, Stacey Abrams and Pete Buttigieg.  

But if AOC were up for Prez in 2020, I would've voted for her over Trump.  

29 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Where did she say that? Atleast show a video or her quote. (not the doctored video, audio like they did for 64 pages with  Hunter biden) Another Qanon meme.  One thing i noticed among INdian trumpers is they are getting dumber just like Trump supporters by believing all the Qanon conspiracy theories, memes, videos, audios.  I know they came up with 100s of 100% manufactured conspiracy theories against Hillary.  pf1ZTU6.png

ccp just a random meme .. you got a video which proves she is quite dumb :giggle: 

On 10/30/2020 at 12:58 PM, velu said:

AOC is super idiot @Cricketics  

old video .. it took long time for her to understand that crossing border illegally is illegal :rotfl: 

1 minute ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

I voted for Biden.  But two things:

(a) AOC is not pro-science, unless you define science narrowly as renewable energy science and CoViD science, and every other science be damned.  She has no clue about scientific, sustainable agriculture, and had to be coerced into opening the door for clean high-density energy. 

(b) As for the youngster argument, one only needs to look at the Dem finalists - Biden, Sanders, Warren.  None below 70.  

I'd much rather see Dems promote voices such as Amy Klobuchar, Stacey Abrams and Pete Buttigieg.  

But if AOC were up for Prez in 2020, I would've voted for her over Trump.  

Under Trump US is 100 years back. So many trump.clones blatantly disregard science at every level just to please the village idiot president.Cases have gone through the roof. His own rally is estimated to have 30000 infections and 700 deaths.Honestly I never followed AOC until this election. Definitely she has the charisma along with Pete to take it forward. Yes you may be right she may not have the knowledge of everything. Time is on her side. But there is a systematic attack on her by Republicans very similar to how they did with Hillary even before she entered politics. Trump drags her name in every rally. This is their partof sustajned long term negative image building strategy. Unlike the introvert Hillary she gives it back which her fans love it.

anyone who voted for biden, dont take it personally but you suck :facepalm:Biden will increase taxes and destroy US economy within 4 years. Anyone been to California. The most liberal and democratic state is in ruins. Not just about forest fire but unemployment, people living in the streets, shitting there. it has turned into India. It seems the businesses that still operate there are forced to support them. Im not a fan of Trump but he is the lesser of two evils.

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Under Trump US is 100 years back. So many trump.clones blatantly disregard science at every level just to please the village idiot president.Cases have gone through the roof. His own rally is estimated to have 30000 infections and 700 deaths.Honestly I never followed AOC until this election. Definitely she has the charisma along with Pete to take it forward. Yes you may be right she may not have the knowledge of everything. Time is on her side. But there is a systematic attack on her by Republicans very similar to how they did with Hillary even before she entered politics. Trump drags her name in every rally. This is their partof sustajned long term negative image building strategy. Unlike the introvert Hillary she gives it back which her fans love it.

cases are rising in liberal europe as well. its not a metric for judging how well a president has dealt with a crisis. I have seen old homeless beggars on the streets of Chennai still living without covid. This crisis seems to be a made up one to destroy world economy

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Charisma is over-rated.  I want someone who is analytical and supports all science, not just the one that feeds their preconceived biases.  I give her credit for changing her mind on nuclear power.  Maybe she will learn about other things and grow into a more analytical and less emotional candidate.  

As for Trump dragging her into every conversation, the reason is simple.  A good part of his base cannot stand a young woman of color speaking up and standing up for herself.  They see her as the bartender whose job it is to refill their drink and wipe the table once they are done.  By ragging on her, he is firing up that base.    

10 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

anyone who voted for biden, dont take it personally but you suck :facepalm:Biden will increase taxes and destroy US economy within 4 years. Anyone been to California. The most liberal and democratic state is in ruins. Not just about forest fire but unemployment, people living in the streets, shitting there. it has turned into India. It seems the businesses that still operate there are forced to support them. Im not a fan of Trump but he is the lesser of two evils.

Increase tax lol another GOP BS scare mongering talking point? This anti science government is directly responsible for 230000 deaths and 8 million infection.Attackdd doctors scientists federal institutions government institutions world organizations.with this government virus is never going to be contained

Unless you .are over 400k why worry about taxes. Due to this pathetic handling of pandemic layoffs everywhere store closure evictions. Record u employment. Inherited a great economy and tanked it.There are just 10%. If we add racism promotion of violence , trade wars, loss of trust abroad., corruption 34 indictments in 3 years Obama 0 indicgment in 8 years. Everyone he hired are either indicted or in . Prison. YEA RIGHT WE SUCK.

Edited by vvvslaxman

Shameless Indians living in the states will continue to support the Democ'rats' even when they field a candidate who has dementia who's firmly in China's pocket and who'll be bad for India.

Any normal human would look at AOC and understand that she's screwed in the head and there are posters here saying that she has charisma.

And putting the blame on Trump for COVID is ridiculous. While he made some mistakes, I'm 100% sure that if a democrat had done the same things he did, the media wouldn't have had a problem with it.

13 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

While watching that watch this as well  A dumb president wants his security to explain the security in place on national television. 

ok .. now hereafter kanhaiya kumar will be the future of india for us  :hail: 

5 minutes ago, PunterLog said:

Shameless Indians living in the states will continue to support the Democ'rats' even when they field a candidate who has dementia who's firmly in China's pocket and who'll be bad for India.

Any normal human would look at AOC and understand that she's screwed in the head and there are posters here saying that she has charisma.

And putting the blame on Trump for COVID is ridiculous. While he made some mistakes, I'm 100% sure that if a democrat had done the same things he did, the media wouldn't have had a problem with it.

American politics is way beyond your grasp. 

5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Yea how long you follow the American politics? Obviously anyone living in US would not shamelessly say COVID handling is not Trump's fault lol  

I said he made mistakes. Your comprehension skills suck.

When he first announced the ban on flights from China, liberal media termed it 'racist'. Racist my ass!

Biden is a complete racist himself. Do you want me to quote his words about Blacks?

While Trump has many flaws, he's still better than Biden who likes to smell young girls.

Edited by PunterLog

35 minutes ago, velu said:

ccp just a random meme .. you got a video which proves she is quite dumb :giggle: 

riginally Answered: An exchange between former acting ICE Director Tom Homan and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez where he said-"anyone who commits a crime will be separated from their child." How do you feel about it?

I think it’s a great example of how people can use a completely true statement to create a false premise. A video of this discussion has been edited and distributed to make AOC look like she got “destroyed!” and was “unprepared!” while neither was true.

It is completely true that “anyone who commits a crime will be separated from their child.” In this case, Tom Homan and AOC were discussing immigration and the idea that if a parent enters the country illegally, they are committing a crime and therefore should have their child taken away.

However… this is considered a FALSE DICHOTOMY as there are more than two options in this argument.

In this case, AOC was talking about people who came to this country seeking asylum, which is not illegal, which is the point that AOC was trying to make that we were separating children from parents who weren’t actually doing anything illegally.

Tom Homan then changed the subject and stated that if they wanted to apply for asylum, they could visit a proper port of entry and apply like they were supposed to in the first place, which is valid; however, AOC was bringing up that this was happening even to those people, which means… we have an ILLEGAL GOALPOST MOVE as he demanded more proof after AOC had successfully proved her point.

The whole point of the discussion in question was how a law that was passed under Obama that was designed to stop child trafficking (which, of course, can and does happen) was being used to take all kids away from anyone crossing the boarder to seek asylum. That means Tom bringing up that all criminals get their children taken away was… a RED HERRING.

Meanwhile, this question has a couple of issues…

• Unfairly cut and passed the interview to change the meaning of the actual content
  • An out of context quote as the player (and the creator of the video in question) edited a statement to falsely support their position.
  • Finally, this is clearly a trolling question (as was the original video) and you’re clearly just trying to create trouble.