TRUMP VS BIDEN - Fox Presidential Debate thread - 9/29/2020

Cricketics

According to my relatives and friends in the US, most of them would rather have Trump than Biden. This is not due to love of Trmp but fear of what Biden may bring. If Biden becomes president, many feel that us economy will go through a major bust with this covid crisis. I keep hearing they are printing money like crazy over there its only going to devalue the dollar. With trump, it will be a comedy for the next 4 years but biden may bring a tragedy.

2 hours ago, velu said:

we got first ever 1hr south park episode as well :lol: 

jusst relaize funny smile not working ,i can just click on the other selections. 

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

According to my relatives and friends in the US, most of them would rather have Trump than Biden. This is not due to love of Trmp but fear of what Biden may bring. If Biden becomes president, many feel that us economy will go through a major bust with this covid crisis. I keep hearing they are printing money like crazy over there its only going to devalue the dollar. With trump, it will be a comedy for the next 4 years but biden may bring a tragedy.

Yes, thats been the notion. But a lot of people feel that Trump also talks lot of trash. 

But then Biden also sucks in terms of opponent, so its even stevens actually. You got to remember, we have all kinds of Indians here. so its same its very even stevens.

First question on Trump nominating Republican Amy Barrett to replace Ruth Ginsburg, and Trump  is right on the money that even though election is about 1 month away, still they have the right since they are the party right now in control. He says Democrats would have done the same if they were in control. 

Biden doesn't agree and says its just one month away and it would have been better to wait another month. Nice debate rofl 

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

First question on Trump nominating Republican Amy Barrett to replace Ruth Ginsburg, and Trump  is right on the money that even though election is about 1 month away, still they have the right since they are the party right now in control. He says Democrats would have done the same if they were in control. 

Biden doesn't agree and says its just one month away and it would have been better to wait another month. Nice debate rofl 

I thought you would be a Democrat since you have a soft spot for Pakistanis.

5 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I thought you would be a Democrat since you have a soft spot for Pakistanis.

i play cricket with them thats all.We are in U.S. I will never have soft corner for anyone. America first, then comes Indians and then comes the rest. 

Thats how it should be. We have lived our lives more here than back home. 

5 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Biden looks like he will pop a pill and go to sleep right after the debate.

Ya Biden had a chance to attack Trump on Covid 19 handling but he sucked at it. He is not a good orator at all. Obama or someone could have attacked it.

Bet lot of liberals must be going crazy right now that their leader whom they have faith in is sucking big time on national live debate. 

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Biden making a point: And No. 2
Trump to Biden: You are No. 2

That’s the highlight so far 

:hysterical:

ROFL AND did you see that Chris Wallace was asking question about Black people. He was about to read a past quote of Trump and then add second line to it to make it a question and Trump right away upon hearing "Trump you say you did most for African Americans", Trump says "True". That cracked me up. lol