Emmanuel Macrons plan to reorganise Islam

Laaloo

On 10/17/2020 at 2:33 PM, Franco Vazquez said:

Meanwhile coming back to the incident, I am surprised that it was a non Pakistani or Arab person because I didn't know that some Russian Muslim would be that OTT. I agree with some guy on PeePee that I won't be surprised if this guy becomes a national hero for Pakistan.

I am afraid that many Chechens are by nature very aggressive, just like many Afghans. 

Unfortunately, when this aggressiveness combines with religion, then this mixture produces pure evil terrorist.

Indian Muslims are by nature more peaceful (just like Hindus living along with them). Secondly,  big part of Inidan Muslims follow the traditional Islam (i.e. majority of them are not the Salafist). 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

I am afraid that many Chechens are by nature very aggressive, just like many Afghans. 

Unfortunately, when this aggressiveness combines with religion, then this mixture produces pure evil terrorist.

Indian Muslims are by nature more peaceful (just like Hindus living along with them). Secondly,  big part of Inidan Muslims follow the traditional Islam (i.e. majority of them are not the Salafist). 

Yet we get these kind of incidents and the happenings in LJ thread. I don't know whether traditional Islam allows this. 

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Yet we get these kind of incidents and the happenings in LJ thread. I don't know whether traditional Islam allows this. 

Traditional Islam of Sufis is miles away from it. 

Traditional Islam of Shia and Ahmadi Muslims  is also not able to do such things in India, although I feel that they also have the potential to become religious fanatics. 

Barailvi Muslims could be more violent than Shias/Ahmadi Muslims. 

Deobandi Muslims are dangerous. 

Wahabi/Salafists are extreme dangerous. 

Unfortunately, loads of Barailvi Muslims have become Salafists since 1980s. 

In India, there exist a lot of Salafists and Deobandis. 

And I have this feeling that due to the politics,  many Barailvi also support violent Islam in India. It is that Mughal times mindset of Indian Muslims that they are superior beings as compared to Hindus. 

11 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Traditional Islam of Sufis is miles away from it. 

Traditional Islam of Shia and Ahmadi Muslims  is also not able to do such things in India, although I feel that they also have the potential to become religious fanatics. 

Barailvi Muslims could be more violent than Shias/Ahmadi Muslims. 

Deobandi Muslims are dangerous. 

Wahabi/Salafists are extreme dangerous. 

Unfortunately, loads of Barailvi Muslims have become Salafists since 1980s. 

In India, there exist a lot of Salafists and Deobandis. 

And I have this feeling that due to the politics,  many Barailvi also support violent Islam in India. It is that Mughal times mindset of Indian Muslims that they are superior beings as compared to Hindus. 

Ok but why do you think Rahul Rajput and Lakshmipathy were murdered. Why won't prominent Indian Muslims, atheists, liberals, communists, intellectuals condemn such barbaric and intolerant acts? 

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

What is wrong in showing a cartoon/caricature of Mohd? With Scientific temperament, one should be for freedom of expression. When we tolerate the like of MF Hussain painting Bharatmata nude, why shouldn't a mere caricature be tolerated? Reformist and moderates are the first to criticize the French teacher, while they should condemn the killing as it has no leeway in the eyes of law. They are making excuses for the terrorist

not the worst 'Padma Vibhushan' MFH did

more discussion about that here in case you are interested.

14 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

What is wrong in showing a cartoon/caricature of Mohd? With Scientific temperament, one should be for freedom of expression. When we tolerate the like of MF Hussain painting Bharatmata nude, why shouldn't a mere caricature be tolerated? Reformist and moderates are the first to criticize the French teacher, while they should condemn the killing as it has no leeway in the eyes of law. They are making excuses for the terrorist

I condemned the killing of the teacher, calling it vile and disgusting.  WTF are you talking about? 

@coffee_rules 

Another point:  Different people get offended by different things.  It is not rational, but it is okay for a Muslim to be offended by a caricature of Mohd, just as it is not rational, but okay for a Hindu to be offended by MF Hussain's "artistry."  How you react and lodge your protest is critical.  Do you just go to the school and let them know how you feel (which is your right)?  Or do you go around making it a huge deal and inciting violence? Which is what happened in this case.       

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Huge protests throughout France against radical Islam

France: Tens of thousands protest beheading of teacher for showing cartoons of Prophet Muhammad

A protester holds a sign that says "I'm a teacher," in solidarity with educator Samuel Paty.

Protest protest phir wahi  dhaak ke teen paat

Unpopular opinion , natives should use the same language these bastards understand

Liberal Europe will liberated from liberal world only to embrace certain cult

300+ extremists, clerics to be deported. French police raided the houses of many Islamists, what were they doing so long? PCness is mental disease....

Several cases of libbu politicians in Norway, Morocco, Tunisia defending the beheading, some even glorifying the act :facepalm:

PS: The perpetrator's family tried to seek asylum in Poland but was denied. France gave them asylum in 2011. 

Edited by Gollum