IPL Match 20| Mumbai Indians (MI) Vs Rajasthan Royals (RR)|Abu Dhabi 7:30 PM Oct 6th,2020

Mariyam

13 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I don't get the popular culture reference here.

13 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

But DC haven't played any good team(s) ( read :mi:: ) so far.

Beating hapless sides like KxiP is not an indication of strength of the team.

We have the best team this season, despite injury concerns. 

:mi: should offer surrender before toss, else lots of

friends sleep GIF

@Gollum You watch this fake American pehelwani?? :broken_heart:

I'm not even playing that video.

How can any one beyond the age of 11 find that "wrestling" entertaining is beyond me.

On the Mariyam index of personality your stock value crashed from a 95% to 85% in a matter of seconds. 

Who is we???? You are a Delhi fan now? How convenient.

Were you a DC fan 2 weeks ago? :wp3:

A wannabe Delhiite. That's a first.

1 hour ago, velu said:

watching our stalin riding a bicycle is far  more entertaining  than this dull :rr: vs :mi: game  :wall: 

202008311317517488_MK-Stalin-Cycling_SEC 

What does the caption say?

He ended up 10th in a race of 10 participants??

Looks like CSK is following Stalin Thala. On track for a 8th in 8 finish.

6 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

What does the caption say?

He ended up 10th in a race of 10 participants??

Looks like CSK is following Stalin Thala. On track for a 8th in 8 finish.

he is not capable of completing any race :giggle:

anyway at #5 in the points table .. punching well above our weight  :yess:

50 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@Gollum You watch this fake American pehelwani?? :broken_heart:

I'm not even playing that video.

How can any one beyond the age of 11 find that "wrestling" entertaining is beyond me.

On the Mariyam index of personality your stock value crashed from a 95% to 85% in a matter of seconds. 

Used to watch as a kid, nostalgia, memories remain.......now WWE sucks. But some great characters in late 90s and 00s. 

Who is we???? You are a Delhi fan now? How convenient.

Were you a DC fan 2 weeks ago? :wp3:

A wannabe Delhiite. That's a first.

Yup, a DC fan since the beginning (4 weeks back, before start of IPL), ask others, you weren't active then. So many Indian youngsters in that team plus some others I like (Ash, Ishant, Rabada, Mishra, Carey), ofc my #1 pick, Punjab second pick cos of KLR.

Edited by Gollum

12 hours ago, sandeep said:

Sorry, but its in the team's interest to get most value out of the players they have paid for.  You are mixing 2 separate things - accountability is fine, haphazard inconsistency in assigning roles is not.  If its a "business" then the person to be held "accountable" is the moron in charge of making those decisions that do not put players in position that increase their probability of success.  

This is not to say that Jaiswal deserves x number of games - maybe he doesn't.  But if you are going to have him open, then stick with him in that slot for a few games. Even a shithouse like Dotball D'arcy Short was given an extended run by an IPL team.  

It's upto the youngster to make most out of whatever limited chances he gets. There is no guarantee of a certain "n' number of chances in IPL. As it is, many young talents have promised mountains and deliverd molehills in IPL and Int'l cricket. We have all heard the same song and dance before.

Sure some players may have got more chances than others. Some franchisees do and some don't. The onus is upon the kid to deliver within those few chances or else no point cribbing.

Nothing more to add.

14 hours ago, maniac said:

Kishen looks like a slightly taller and Indian version of Tyrion Lannister 

Must be something to do with the name Ishaan.

Even Ishaan Khattar looks like a slightly taller, Indian version of Tyrion Lannister. With a fraction of the wit.

6 hours ago, Stan AF said:

It's upto the youngster to make most out of whatever limited chances he gets. There is no guarantee of a certain "n' number of chances in IPL. As it is, many young talents have promised mountains and deliverd molehills in IPL and Int'l cricket. We have all heard the same song and dance before.

Sure some players may have got more chances than others. Some franchisees do and some don't. The onus is upon the kid to deliver within those few chances or else no point cribbing.

Nothing more to add.

Throwing a 19 year old in sink-or-swim mode doesn't maximize the investment made in him at the auction.  I mean, its one approach, and it may pay off.  But the approach is the equivalent of buying just one lottery ticket when you have already paid for 10.  

But you have made up your mind on this point, and now its an ego thing, so are either unable or unwilling to accept mine.  Suit yourself.  "Nothing to add".