The Official Kaanspiracy Theory Thread 2.0

Jimmy Cliff

7 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I don't either. but how come crypto is bad but cdbc is ok because its gubmint approved. Its also digital and volatile, no?

30 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Yes. Crypto is crypto irrespective of the source.

Cryptocurrencies and CBDCs are not the same thing. CBDCs are meant to be a replacement for fiat currency with cash being phased out. So CBDCs are gonna be comparable to a stablecoin like $USDT/Tether rather than the usual volatile cryptocurrencies. So while it will be digital it will not be volatile.

E4yQCeHXoAAia6e?format=jpg&name=medium

The catch is that your CBDC wallet will almost certainly be linked to your Biometric ID making it easier for the Gobarmints to shut you off from the financial system as & when they see fit.

Edited by Jimmy Cliff

10 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Cryptocurrencies and CBDCs are not the same thing. CBDCs are meant to be a replacement for fiat currency with cash being phased out. So CBDCs are gonna be comparable to a stablecoin like $USDT/Tether rather than the usual volatile cryptocurrencies. So while it will be digital it will not be volatile.

E4yQCeHXoAAia6e?format=jpg&name=medium

The catch is that your CBDC wallet will almost certainly be linked to your Biometric ID making it easier for the Gobarmints to shut you off from the financial system as & when they see fit.

Before this, gobarmints tried to shut off criticism by cutting off power supply not its reaching into your pockets for your hard earned money. And they openly used the term "fiat currency" plainly in that article :laugh: So its not like they are trying to hide. Still the people are stupid when it comes to money. They are trying to bring this only to phase out cash. Just like how the aadhar was introduced as non-mandatory but now its mandatory. world has gone nuts :stupid:

5 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Before this, gobarmints tried to shut off criticism by cutting off power supply not its reaching into your pockets for your hard earned money. And they openly used the term "fiat currency" plainly in that article :laugh: So its not like they are trying to hide. Still the people are stupid when it comes to money. They are trying to bring this only to phase out cash. Just like how the aadhar was introduced as non-mandatory but now its mandatory. world has gone nuts :stupid:

How digital currency is going to be different than the digital transaction/online transactions currently available. Debit and credit cards. They are cashless too.

42 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

How digital currency is going to be different than the digital transaction/online transactions currently available. Debit and credit cards. They are cashless too.

I think in one of the articles, they were b1tching about money and time it takes to print cash. I think they want to get rid of cash all together.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

I think in one of the articles, they were b1tching about money and time it takes to print cash. I think they want to get rid of cash all together.

Don't think that's possible in a country of villages, at least for now.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Don't think that's possible in a country of villages, at least for now.

If you ask any 19th century american that his paper money won't be backed by gold, he would have laughed it off. But its reality now. If you told any Indian in the cities that you will pay for drinking water 20 years back, the reaction would be the same. They have made every person get an aadhar now. what stops them from making this happen. I know it will be difficult but that doesn't stop them from trying. Its the duty of the people to stop them from doing it. Otherwise, we will be slaves in the future if we're not already. They are not showing any signs of stopping. its not just India but worldover. It will take a miracle from God to stop this push. That doesn't mean that we have to sit in idle mode. We have to make our people aware about this monstrosity.

31 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

You can trust the science, not scientists. They are after all just humans.

Bingo. Which is why they can be censored, threatened and even killed if they don't toe the line. Similarly they can be bought over just like politicians. Now Science worshippers will claim but muh peer review! Aise toh even Governments have CAGs as watchdogs but still there is corruption and scams. Same thing happens with Science which is basically Corporate/Political Science as of now. Most of the Scientists will eventually agree with the people who are funding them. Again this doesn't mean that each and every Scientist is actively working against the public but medical bureaucrats in positions of power will almost always be establishment puppets.

On 8/2/2021 at 7:09 PM, BacktoCricaddict said:

Not linked to vaccines, but chips/sensors are certainly on the menu. 

Since some of these sensors/chips will be used to predict covid symptoms and stop people from infecting others, anyone who refuses to comply will be declared a potential super spreader/murderer hehe. Where have we heard that logic before? :hmmmm2:

5 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Not linked to vaccines, but chips/sensors are certainly on the menu. 

Since some of these sensors/chips will be used to predict covid symptoms and stop people from infecting others, anyone who refuses to comply will be declared a potential super spreader/murderer hehe. Where have we heard that logic before? :hmmmm2:

Look up "kids" in english dictionary. Here is merriam-webster version of it

-------------------------------------------------

kid

noun

Definition of kid

(Entry 1 of 4)

1 : a young person kids in high school especially : child a married couple with two kids often used as a generalized reference to one especially younger or less experienced the kid on the pro golf tour you poor kid
2a : a young goat
b : a young individual of various animals related to the goat
3a : the flesh, fur, or skin of a young goat
b : something (such as leather) made of the fur or skin of a young goat gloves made of kid

kid

adjective

Definition of kid (Entry 2 of 4)

: younger my kid brother his kid sister

kid

verb (1)
kidded; kidding

Definition of kid (Entry 3 of 4)

transitive verb

1a : to deceive (someone) as a joke : to say untrue things to (someone) in a playful or joking way It's the truth; I wouldn't kid you. You've got to be kidding me. I kid you not.
b : to fail to admit the truth to (someone) They're kidding themselves if they think they can win.
2 : to gently criticize or tease (someone) in a friendly or good-humored way We kidded her about her old car.

intransitive verb

: to engage in good-humored fooling or horseplay He was just kidding with you. often used with around She enjoys kidding around with her friends.

kid

verb (2)
kidded; kidding

Definition of kid (Entry 4 of 4)

intransitive verb

: to bring forth young used of a goat or an antelope
------------------------------------------------------------------
So a kid can be used to call a child or a young goat. I'm making it a habit of calling children as such and not as "kids". The elite have a way of doing things which is to call each other as animals. You know the black american slang of calling their friends as "yo dog", "he is a cool cat" is also inspired by the elite. When you call each other as animals do, it makes them more convinced of your "animal nature".

Edit: why wouldn't they want to microchip "kids" by their definition :winky:
Edited by Real McCoy