Moon landing hoax

Real McCoy

40 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

bungbung :lol: there are other people here who believe this. you're making it all too easy for me.

See how easy it is to predict idiots like you ? I literally didnt even know this thread existed and i already predicted you'd be a moon landing hoaxer.  smoothbrains are very easy to predict.

there is more than one of you here ? that is shocking - afterall we indians are a bit more educated than your white knuckledragger masters who come up with these insane theories due to poor education.

16 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

See how easy it is to predict idiots like you ? I literally didnt even know this thread existed and i already predicted you'd be a moon landing hoaxer.  smoothbrains are very easy to predict.

there is more than one of you here ? that is shocking - afterall we indians are a bit more educated than your white knuckledragger masters who come up with these insane theories due to poor education.

There are dozens of them in ICF... dozens!

On 11/13/2020 at 3:16 AM, Real McCoy said:

Came across this article from theWire science section (so no politics of liberals)

How NASA Worked Around Earth’s Radiation Belts to Land Apollo 11 on the Moon

They plotted the orbit around the magnetic poles which had no radiation. Quite plausible with idea of physics of that time

Further, knowing the belts’ absence above the poles, the altitude of the lower edge of the inner belt being ~600 km (well above the LEO) and the location of the South Atlantic anomaly, where doses are at a high 40 mrads/day at an altitude of 210 km allowed NASA to design the Apollo translunar injection (TLI) orbit in a way that the spacecraft would avoid the belts’ most dangerous parts.”

This video explains it 

3 hours ago, Vijy said:

There are dozens of them in ICF... dozens!

There are a dozen things to doubt even scientifically, but most can be explained scientifically. Don’t equate moon landing hoaxers to flatearthers. 

I believe it’s a hoax, but am intrigued by why US silently drop the idea after 72 and picked it up only now. The recent coverage  of unmanned moon orbitter was so exuberant as though they were visiting it the first time

53 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

There are a dozen things to doubt even scientifically, but most can be explained scientifically. Don’t equate moon landing hoaxers to flatearthers. 

I believe it’s a hoax, but am intrigued by why US silently drop the idea after 72 and picked it up only now. The recent coverage  of unmanned moon orbitter was so exuberant as though they were visiting it the first time

it was because it had been 50 years, and almost no personnel from back there are active now (i.e., it felt "new" enough to them); that's how much they had regressed.

4 minutes ago, Vijy said:

it was because it had been 50 years, and almost no personnel from back there are active now (i.e., it felt "new" enough to them); that's how much they had regressed.

Why did they stop?

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Why did they stop?

Because going to the moon is the PR exercise. the real reason was to refine ICBMs. The same rocket that goes to the moon, is the same rocket that you use to drop a nuke 15,000 kms away. Just need some guidance mods. 

Once you've been there a few times, the tech is sufficiently refined to not require further refinements. 

Thats also why we and China are so interested in going to the moon- testing OUR ICBM tech.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

@Real McCoy

The Indian moon rover took pictures of the Niel Armstrong's moon lander.

Sharing what I came across on the internet without any comments/opinions.

https://www.indiatoday.in/science/story/when-chandrayaan-2-found-neil-armstrongs-apollo-lander-on-the-moon-2517826-2024-03-21

before we go there let me ask you the basic questions raised here in this thread which are

1. how did Nixon call the astronauts using the land line that too in the 60s

2. images shown when nasa did the moon landing in the 60s have shadows at angles when the sun was the only luminous object in the sky. 
3. this one 

On 11/27/2023 at 5:58 PM, nevada said:

On topic - before ever seeing any moon landing hoax videos, I used to wonder why further moon landing expeditions didn't occur. If it was possible in the 60s, it must be possible in the 2000s, right? In one generation, just middle class families in India have gone from waiting months for a booked Bajaj scooter to driving a car to get to the supermarket within their gated community. Imagine the progress that  must have been made in this same time-span in developing moon craft(whatever is the most appropriate word)! 

there are several basic questions that need to be answered before we jump into others

Edited by Real McCoy

Just now, Real McCoy said:

before we go there let me ask you the basic questions raised here in this thread which are

1. how did Nixon call the astronauts using the land line that too in the 60s

If you have read communications/electronics in Engineering, you would know that a landline can be connected to a wireless communication device through a switching exchange.  (even in 60s). Wireless communication for a voice channel (64kbps) was already working using codex systems of Motorola. We have posted ample links for you to peruse.

You should take this off your list 

1 minute ago, diga said:

If you have read communications/electronics in Engineering, you would know that a landline can be connected to a wireless communication device through a switching exchange.  (even in 60s). Wireless communication for a voice channel (64kbps) was already working using codex systems of Motorola. We have posted ample links for you to peruse.

You should take this off your list 

Are you saying Nixon can talk to astronauts in the moon with crystal clear audio using a landline in the 60s :lol:  I have a property in Mars that looks like an alien spaceship. Would you be interested to buy it? 

what about the rest of the questions

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Are you saying Nixon can talk to astronauts in the moon with crystal clear audio using a landline in the 60s :lol:  I have a property in Mars that looks like an alien spaceship. Would you be interested to buy it? 

God help you on this stupidity

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

You didnt take science stream in grade 11+12 did you ?

Look up basic wireless switching. Its been around since late 50s IIRC. 

None of your questions are basic, they are absolute moronic that someone who passed grade 10 physics should be able to answer. You need to lay off illiterate western conspiracy theories. Of all things to ape the gora in, you aped them in their lowest IQ takes. brilliant!

Edited by Muloghonto

11 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

You didnt take science stream in grade 11+12 did you ?

Look up basic wireless switching. Its been around since late 50s IIRC. 

None of your questions are basic, they are absolute moronic that someone who passed grade 10 physics should be able to answer. You need to lay off illiterate western conspiracy theories. Of all things to ape the gora in, you aped them in their lowest IQ takes. brilliant!

He is supposedly an electronics engineer :wall:

13 minutes ago, diga said:

He is supposedly an electronics engineer :wall:

thats called pheku on the internet. 

i am yet to meet an EE who asks how to talk to astronauts with a landline in the 60s. this is literally covered in 2nd year electronics.