All Rounders Do Not Exist Part - II

Khota

1 hour ago, Khota said:

That is my point. It is so difficult to remain injury free doing one task how can you remain injury free doing two. Pandya injury is related to bowling and there is no other reason. Trying to do too much.

All this while, your argument was about ability... now it is about injury and fitness?

Anyways, for a change, I agree that not everybody is cut out to do both roles for the long run.. But that negates the "stupid" title of this thread.. You should maybe call it all rounders are difficult to sustain 

Edited by bowl_out
1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

like how flintoff, kalllis, cairns, kapil, botham, hadlee, razzaq, stokes managed their career

u cant avoid injury , its a part of game......ur telling as if all rounder havent had careers in cricket . 

1st ur top was they dont exist then ppl showed u names - u resorted to anamoly and shifted ur goal post to pandya perfomance and that he performed its his fitnes, dont work he ll come back n bowl as well his career isnt over yet.

Decide karlena kehna kya hai, kyunki injury to sabko hi hoti hai 

I did not change the goal post. Pandya is not multitasking.

And you keep on going back to just one name again and again. kapil Dev. And that proves my point.

21 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

All this while, your argument was about ability... now it is about injury and fitness?

Anyways, for a change, I agree that not everybody is cut out to do both roles for the long run.. But that negates the "stupid" title of this thread.. You should maybe call it all rounders are difficult to sustain 

Ability is still the number one arguement. Fitness and injury follow that, because at that level you cannot practise more than 5 to 8 hrs a day and you cannot excel in two. Just does not happen.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

I did not change the goal post. Pandya is not multitasking.

And you keep on going back to just one name again and again. kapil Dev. And that proves my point.

Baaki naam nahin padhe kya....aee baba tu apna chashme ka number check krwa maine 10 naam likhe hai. 

All all rounder have suffered injury at somepoint and returned back to normal. Tumhare hisab se to duniya kjatam ho rahi wo kabhi bowling karega hi nahin jaise

17 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Baaki naam nahin padhe kya....aee baba tu apna chashme ka number check krwa maine 10 naam likhe hai. 

All all rounder have suffered injury at somepoint and returned back to normal. Tumhare hisab se to duniya kjatam ho rahi wo kabhi bowling karega hi nahin jaise

I am focussed on India. Some of the other names you have mentioned don't bowl either.