TN Elections

coffee_rules

23 minutes ago, velu said:

nayakar caste is Telugu even if they migrated from Karnataka :dontknow:

off-topic:-

We really can’t assign anyone’s  mother tongue based on caste ,

many idiots started mentioning Gounder’s are Kannadigas just because customs are similar to vokkaliga Gounder’s who speak Kannada ( latest  addition To this theory is Anand  Srinivasan ) 

Nayakar caste may have more than one origin. They go by the names Nayudu in Telugu, Nayakar in Tamil, Naik in Marathi and Nayake in Sinhalese. I think they replaced the old kingdoms in the South as the new ruler class during the times of Vijayanagar empire. I understand mother tongue is different from caste.

8 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Probably even before independence. Here's a tidbit for @coffee_rules. Its all the fault of his and his sasural's kind :mad:

I had already said this earlier in another thread. EVR, Dr J, Rajanikanth (was a resident) all have roots in Karnataka. Now even K Gowtham was paid 9.25 crores TN money :hehe:

Edited by coffee_rules

Heartburn for dumeels...

not a commentary on election verdict, but some imagery for future in TN

I :love: Koval :hysterical:

MoDi , why do they pronounce Di with a ‘Dei’  or anna’Da’ sound, it should be di as in ‘Di’nakaran or ‘Di’nesh

Edited by coffee_rules

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Heartburn for dumeels...

not a commentary on election verdict, but some imagery for future in TN

I :love: Koval :hysterical:

MoDi , why do they pronounce Di with a ‘Dei’  or anna’Da’ sound, it should be di as in ‘Di’nakaran or ‘Di’nesh

Lol. I love the fact that you think the future is going to change in TN without being in TN. Dravidian ideology is well and truly alive thank you. Infact the rise of BJP in the center has actually made youngsters engage politically now. There is a renewed interest in the works of Periyar and Anna. Periyars books are now selling like hot cakes after a long time. 

But yes please continue to dream it is good to see

6 hours ago, ash said:

Lol. I love the fact that you think the future is going to change in TN without being in TN. Dravidian ideology is well and truly alive thank you. Infact the rise of BJP in the center has actually made youngsters engage politically now. There is a renewed interest in the works of Periyar and Anna. Periyars books are now selling like hot cakes after a long time. 

But yes please continue to dream it is good to see

:hysterical: Works of Periyar illai EVR 

Wanting to create a Tamil Nation

Meeting Jinnah to fulfill his dream, who thought he was an useful idiot

Tried to induct Ambedkar to his camp, read about what Ambedkar thought of EVR

Insult Hindu customs and gods

Harassing his first wife to not enter temples

Telling it’s ok to kill Brahmins

Keeping mum when other upper caste landowners killed dalits

Marry his own step daughter

He’s the worst scum of earth to have a laga you for dumeels. Go build a temple!

Anna is Rama compared to the Ravana in EVR, Good that he broke away from EVR, Periyar is a misnomer for that scum who came from KTK!

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

:hysterical: Works of Periyar illai EVR 

Wanting to create a Tamil Nation

Meeting Jinnah to fulfill his dream, who thought he was an useful idiot

Tried to induct Ambedkar to his camp, read about what Ambedkar thought of EVR

Insult Hindu customs and gods

Harassing his first wife to not enter temples

Telling it’s ok to kill Brahmins

Keeping mum when other upper caste landowners killed dalits

Marry his own step daughter

He’s the worst scum of earth to have a laga you for dumeels. Go build a temple!

Anna is Rama compared to the Ravana in EVR, Good that he broke away from EVR, Periyar is a misnomer for that scum who came from KTK!

Lol all this propaganda won't work here dude. We aint gonna fall for this. Periyar's ideology is alive here, your stomach burning will continue for a long time seeing BJP getting thrashed again and again in TN. :phehe:

23 minutes ago, ash said:

Lol all this propaganda won't work here dude. We aint gonna fall for this. Periyar's ideology is alive here, your stomach burning will continue for a long time seeing BJP getting thrashed again and again in TN. :phehe:

there is no EVR legacy, if you don’t read books on EVR, doesn’t mean all are propaganda . I am not even arguing for BJP, posted the song in jest as I found it funny how they pronounced his name. You are one who mocked me for a bhakt. 

DMK will win not because of EVR’s legacy as you dumeels think. It is anti-incumbency, sops, quarter and mutton biriyani. 

27 minutes ago, ash said:

So people in Tamil Nadu also vote for an ideology then as you said Periyar's ideology is still alive there. I wonder why people of hindi belt is then called as illiterate when they also vote for hindutva ideology and elect BJP. Its basically a fight of ideologies and when we lose we try to conceal with fancy words like Jobs, GDP, women empowerment etc.

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

there is no EVR legacy, if you don’t read books on EVR, doesn’t mean all are propaganda . I am not even arguing for BJP, posted the song in jest as I found it funny how they pronounced his name. You are one who mocked me for a bhakt. 

DMK will win not because of EVR’s legacy as you dumeels think. It is anti-incumbency, sops, quarter and mutton biriyani. 

Yeah right, keep whining about quarter and Biriyani. Both the parties have money and if money really matters ADMK would win. You just can't accept that people vote here for ideology. DMK is going to win mainly with an Anti BJP stand. BJP is a cancer here and as soon as EPS joins with BJP officially,  the election gets over

14 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

So people in Tamil Nadu also vote for an ideology then as you said Periyar's ideology is still alive there. I wonder why people of hindi belt is then called as illiterate when they also vote for hindutva ideology and elect BJP. Its basically a fight of ideologies and when we lose we try to conceal with fancy words like Jobs, GDP, women empowerment etc.

Because ideology plays a role in all those factors. If we keep seeing them vote for a ideology without any improvement in Social index ,then what does that achieve?  We can't help but judge them

3 minutes ago, ash said:

Yeah right, keep whining about quarter and Biriyani. Both the parties have money and if money really matters ADMK would win. You just can't accept that people vote here for ideology. DMK is going to win mainly with an Anti BJP stand. BJP is a cancer here and as soon as EPS joins with BJP officially,  the election gets over

agree that both DMK and ADMK are fighting over sops during elections. No ideology there. If people are voting to DMK on ideology, how come they switch it almost every five years, BJP is a party on the rise, they will flourish when they get some caste equations right with growth and development message, and when ADMK vanishes with EPS and OPS infighting with Mannargudi mafia breaking them. 

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

agree that both DMK and ADMK are fighting over sops during elections. No ideology there. If people are voting to DMK on ideology, how come they switch it almost every five years, BJP is a party on the rise, they will flourish when they get some caste equations right with growth and development message, and when ADMK vanishes with EPS and OPS infighting with Mannargudi mafia breaking them. 

The party switch was happening cause till Jaya was there both parties were following Dravidian ideology of inclusive growth. It was always about which party was more progressive. 

43 minutes ago, ash said:

The party switch was happening cause till Jaya was there both parties were following Dravidian ideology of inclusive growth. It was always about which party was more progressive. 

They both have a  divided caste and religious groups loyals and rest are bought through sops. Muslims and Christians were bought by DMKs. Hindus were divided on caste, which caused a slight change in vote share causing a switch of the govt. This caste shift happens all over the country , not specific to TN. That's why I said, BJP should get some caste equations to gain vote share and not merely do ram Mandir as they are doing in WB, where Hindus have to survive the demography war.

51 minutes ago, ash said:

You may not like Modi but u sure take inspiration from phenku/feku in a way

Edited by Clarke

58 minutes ago, ash said:

Both DMK and AIADMK have allied with BJP in the past....DMK BJP alliance swept in second half of 1999.

Maran Sr was a big advocate for BJP alliance. Only after his death in 2003 did DMK goto UPA.

Lets not pretend that DMK has some sort of great ideological purity.  MK especially would ally with anybody if he saw gains. In 1977 he came out against Indira Gandhi due to the emergency. In 1980 he allied with her....

46 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

They both have a  divided caste and religious groups loyals and rest are bought through sops. Muslims and Christians were bought by DMKs. Hindus were divided on caste, which caused a slight change in vote share causing a switch of the govt. This caste shift happens all over the country , not specific to TN. That's why I said, BJP should get some caste equations to gain vote share and not merely do ram Mandir as they are doing in WB, where Hindus have to survive the demography war.

Man what do you mean Muslims and Christians by "bought" by DMK. GTFO with your sanghism. If you want to believe that people voted 50 yrs for Dravidian parties because of caste then so be it. I am just glad that people like you are not in my state. We will continue to grow and keep providing for your states , spread your sanghism elsewhere