Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

On 5/19/2023 at 9:48 AM, mishra said:

Was there a threat from Pakistan this time?

These are dumb people making dumb decisions.

On 5/19/2023 at 8:18 PM, mishra said:

This not demo . It is a routine exercise which they also did in jan 2014 when all notes prior to 2005 were withdrawn. Anyway exchanging notes do not even require id proof and even after September 30 they remain legal tender. 

6 hours ago, mishra said:

Rbi is well within its right to withdraw any note from circulation.

I am well within my rights to call this move as counterproductive. Name any top 10 economy in the world carrying out such uncertainty?

2 hours ago, Khota said:

I am well within my rights to call this move as counterproductive. Name any top 10 economy in the world carrying out such uncertainty?

Isn’t India growing faster then rest? So why does it has to do same as rest of 10?

Also, if i name few countries, will you accept that you are wrong?:p:

Edited by mishra

13 minutes ago, mishra said:

Isn’t India growing faster then rest? So why does it has to do same as rest of 10?

Also, if i name few countries, will you accept that you are wrong?:p:

Why is India growing? Are you proud of the rate of growth? And please name any advanced economy carrying out this uncertainty. I am here to learn.

13 hours ago, Khota said:

Why is India growing? Are you proud of the rate of growth? And please name any advanced economy carrying out this uncertainty. I am here to learn.

Yes absoluteltely. Indian trade component in GDP is around 1 trillion(nearly 25%) and that is ass good as it can get.

You could answer Yes or no to my simple questions and then i will give names of several countries. Also not just one particular denomination of note but many.

1 minute ago, bharathh said:

They don't matter to some

Facts do matter a lot. The question was the underline reason for growth, not the percentage growth. Please respond to the question.

Are you OK with Rs 2000 withdrawl because of the whims and fancies of BJP?

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

Facts do matter a lot. The question was the underline reason for growth, not the percentage growth. Please respond to the question.

Are you OK with Rs 2000 withdrawl because of the whims and fancies of BJP?

I am thrilled with the withdrawal of Rs. 2000 note. Highest denomination should be Rs 500 in cash. Makes hoarding of money very difficult. All large value transactions should be done digitally for tracking and cross-referencing vs income.

In fact, they should keep changing removing 500 Rs older than 10 yrs from circulation on a rolling basis going forward. 

For reasons for growth pls read - https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1894932.

13 minutes ago, bharathh said:

I am thrilled with the withdrawal of Rs. 2000 note. Highest denomination should be Rs 500 in cash. Makes hoarding of money very difficult. All large value transactions should be done digitally for tracking and cross-referencing vs income.

In fact, they should keep changing removing 500 Rs older than 10 yrs from circulation on a rolling basis going forward. 

For reasons for growth pls read - https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1894932.

Yes, post demo, Rs 2000 notes denomination was only complaint by masses as preferred method of people keeping cash

Edited by mishra

19 minutes ago, bharathh said:

You are, but it will slow Indian economy down. Uncertainty is never good for the economy.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are, but it will slow Indian economy down. Uncertainty is never good for the economy.

The kind of economic boost we get from the informal economy should be kept to minimum. 2000 has not been demonetized though... How will it affect the economy? 

47 minutes ago, bharathh said:

The kind of economic boost we get from the informal economy should be kept to minimum. 2000 has not been demonetized though... How will it affect the economy? 

Did you not see several shops close in Delhi last week? Any disruption slows the economy down.