I don't understand IPL

Trichromatic

8 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Satta lagaana hai. 

if you are picking two teams - a) one of the usual favorites like MI, and b) the best team among those with the most attractive odds - could be RR, KKR, etc. 

2 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

Seriously ? :phehe: Stats guru saying he doesnt understand IPL ? Extra busy? 

Both problem. Been busy for sure.

But is it really possible to look and past performances and tell about teams. Works for international teams, but IPL? 

At best it gives idea that Mumbai is strong team, DC still has firepower, SRH will be consistent, but it's really difficult for form opinion beyond that. 

@Ankit_sharma03's threads were good read and that's when I realized that I am clueless when it comes to IPL.

30 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Both problem. Been busy for sure.

But is it really possible to look and past performances and tell about teams. Works for international teams, but IPL? 

At best it gives idea that Mumbai is strong team, DC still has firepower, SRH will be consistent, but it's really difficult for form opinion beyond that. 

@Ankit_sharma03's threads were good read and that's when I realized that I am clueless when it comes to IPL.

The end truth is MI is the best team in IPL and has basically no to very less issues.  Others can only win if play out of their skin or MI play absolute ****. Other teams still have quite a few issues . 

DC has a very good indian core and a top class bowling attack so they ll do well

SRH has always punch above their weight 

Play a lot of fantasy cricket that ll automatically make u research. If not keep reading my threads :wink:

Edited by Ankit_sharma03