Turkey removes the law that protected women from violence

zen

5 hours ago, velu said:

when you worry about us elections and trump , why we should not worry about turkish women ? :giggle:

Turkish women are in my opinion some of the most beautiful on the planet. They look robust like western ladies and have facial structure simar to Persian Indian ladies and can pull off nose piercings. May be just purtorican and Colombian ladies are more attractive in terms of physical attributes. 

Edited by Vilander

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Turkish women are in my opinion some of the most beautiful on the planet. They look robust like western ladies and have facial structure simar to Persian Indian ladies and can pull off nose piercings. May be just purtorican and Colombian ladies are more attractive in terms of physical attributes

Looking for word which start with T and ends with key

1 hour ago, zen said:

Ppl discuss all types of topic. There is a topic on Jerusalem as well, posters do not say “we have Kashmir to worry about” (and when such topics have been discussed multiple times). When you post info related to travel, ppl do not say first travel in India. 

Not every topic is for everyone. If a topic is not for you, stay away :dontknow: … Remember that there are ppl here who live in a multicultural environment where they interact with ppl from all types of backgrounds … My next topic could be on Africa or Antarctic

Actually, they have :laugh:

This is an internal issue for Turkey to solve. And they are solving it.

Get involved if you want to, I am not stopping you. No skin off my noise. I'm just curious why :laugh:

Regarding Jerusalem, it does affect India (foreign policy of India towards the Israel Palestine conflict). You're comparing a DOMESTIC issue v/s INTERNATIONAL issue. Come on man, drawing comparisons where they are none.

Edited by EnterTheVoid

5 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

This is a problem for Turkey to solve. 

Why are we getting involved?

4 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

I still don't understand what any of this has to do with us. 

And why we are all getting riled up :confused:

Its a thread of you don't want to participate then don't. What is your point behind your attempt to censure this topic lol. You might be a Muslim does not mean you need to come to the aid of Turkey in some random thread. 

4 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Its a thread of you don't want to participate then don't. What is your point behind your attempt to censure this topic lol. You might be a Muslim does not mean you need to come to the aid of Turkey in some random thread. 

I'm not a Muslim.

How am I stopping you from posting anything? Post away.

Like I said, I'm just curious you have the capacity to worry about what's happening in Turkey. That too, about Women's safety. 

The irony :laugh:

41 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Looking for word which start with T and ends with key

I saw this women in wiesloch town hall, I was there waiting for some work for a few hours, she had a couple of kids around and was waiting too. But little younger to have those, perfectly tanned skin and neat nose piercing strikingly beautiful, casually dressed but I could tell. I was thinking * let's convert and find a chick like that one. 

2 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

I'm not a Muslim.

How am I stopping you from posting anything? Post away.

Like I said, I'm just curious you have the capacity to worry about what's happening in Turkey. That too, about Women's safety. 

The irony :laugh:

Why should there be any capacity to worry, Turkey making an anti women law should be a concern enough to post on the thread. Look for similar events in other countries and see how it impacts etc. What's wrong why do you seem to have such a problem with everyone who posts in this thread lol. 

16 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Get involved if you want to, I am not stopping you. No skin off my noise. I'm just curious why :laugh:

Its a thread in a forum, get involved lol what do you mean. Laughing smilies don't hide the fact that you got all worked up on the thread in the first place, 

22 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Actually, they have :laugh:

As I said, people like to discuss all kinds of topics ... International news is discussed on various new channels of most countries ... Turkey moving out of the Istanbul Convention is seen as a landmark event 

And no, Turkey is not solving it but creating an unsafe environment for women 

Regarding Jerusalem, it does affect India (foreign policy of India towards the Israel Palestine conflict). You're comparing a DOMESTIC issue v/s INTERNATIONAL issue. Come on man, drawing comparisons where they are none.

Ind (or entire subcon) is not a world player when it comes to serious geopolitics. It has zero impact on what happens in ME (apart from worrying about oil) ... Most Ind topics gets drifted into Modi v whoever :yawn: w/ similar post being posted. That is where Ind's world mostly revolves 

On 6/14/2021 at 1:16 AM, EnterTheVoid said:

Let's worry about women safety in India first. 

Why?

Are the women in Turkey not human enough that voice is raised for their safety? 

Time has come where we start gradually reducing the effects of borders of countries, race, religion, language .... and start thinking globally as human beings. 

And this thing in Turkey is not going to stop with oppression of women, but if we let it go without criticism, then it will grow much further and we will see Syria type situation in Turkey too. 

Syria was also very moderate and secular in terms of religion. But as soon as Islamic parties got the chance, they immediately succeeding in radicalizing the society. 

Edited by Alam_dar

https://www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/delhi-woman-62-sexually-assaulted-stabbed-20-times-dies-police-2463890?pfrom=home-ndtv_topstories&_gl=1*1hd4gqd*_ga*UFQ2bTVHSTRqV3ozaHlFTjl0djd4WWpEMVFtYWxMRGFsbEpXMEJPQnVrVjZ2WVdSaUQ5SEtKODRua2tVcUVCNA..

In the news today. 

A 62 year old dies after being stabbed 20 times and sexually assaulted. 

And some idiots want to "expose" what's going on in Turkey. No wonder no one takes them seriously :bird:

Charity begins at home. 

43 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Only one riled up is you. 

No amount of mumbo jumbo or verbal gymnastics from you is going to convince me the safety of women anywhere else in the world should come before the safety of women in India. 

You don't seem capable of understanding. No worries, you've exposed your stupidity time and time again. We get it. 

Made my position clear. 

If your stupidity gets in the way of your comprehension, your problem :eyedance:

Edited by EnterTheVoid

59 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

No amount of mumbo jumbo or verbal gymnastics from you is going to convince me the safety of women anywhere else in the world should come before the safety of women in India. 

You don't seem capable of understanding. No worries, you've exposed your stupidity time and time again. We get it. 

Made my position clear. 

If your stupidity gets in the way of your comprehension, your problem :eyedance:

Simple.

Discussion on topic A cannot be ignored because you need to discuss on topic B.

You are trying to shut the debate. And then  you resort to personal attacks. 

You need good training on how to debate logically. Till that training is complete, please excuse yourselves from all the forums.

19 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

Simple.

Discussion on topic A cannot be ignored because you need to discuss on topic B.

You are trying to shut the debate. And then  you resort to personal attacks. 

You need good training on how to debate logically. Till that training is complete, please excuse yourselves from all the forums.

Look whose preaching. 

Edited by EnterTheVoid