How ashwin changes his action

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

He is right. Good he changed it before being nabbed.
24 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

he was a chucker but changed his action to avoid a ban like narine and ajmal. Whats impressive is that after his change in action he has not regressed which is what usually happens to other spinners

Saeed Ajmal's bowling action illegal, declares ICC - YouTube

Sunil Narine gets ICC ban for illegal bowling action

Do you think that Ravichandran Ashwin is a chucker? - Quora

2 hours ago, Baji-Rao said:

dude no need to be biased smfh, he explained it himself and why he changed his action. he was on death watch by ICC then and couldve had his career over

you were in icc s spin technique analysis team i presume. Theres a thing called little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Read how he exposed narine and ajmal. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.sportskeeda.com/amp/cricket/ravichandran-ashwin-role-icc-crackdown-chucking

and i am so happy the most pathetic cheating nation ( bottlecap Imran akram, chucker ajmal, ball biter afridi, fixer butt, kaneria, sharjeel etc ) were exposed..

Edited by neel roy
2 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

Another thing Ashwin did differently that day was the way he delivered the ball - he had completely changed his action and approach to the crease

I’d never bowled in full-sleeves before. So I wanted to see how it would feel.

all the red flags indicating he chucked.

Thats why said people dim witted like you will not know what the article meant.

1 minute ago, Baji-Rao said:

"And I just wanted to see if you can get more revs on the ball if you can do a little bit with your sanpaper, as much as that is. That’s what it was all about. You can get a lot of advantage with these things — so why should I lag behind if people like Rahul are using their mints as a competitive edge?” - Bancroft.

You cant justify cheating by saying he's doing it to, so i'll do it as well. If Ashwin had a problem he could've just reported to the ICC to crack the bowlers down on unethical displays, but instead chose to take the route himself.

Your whole country with list of fixers and chuckers should be banned.. anyways futile

talking to imbeciles

4 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

Another thing Ashwin did differently that day was the way he delivered the ball - he had completely changed his action and approach to the crease

I’d never bowled in full-sleeves before. So I wanted to see how it would feel.

all the red flags indicating he chucked.

False flagger it is then.... :agree:

2 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

@neel roy speaking of? https://youtu.be/I3VTkqF9IfA. What happened here? Surely its not a good thing to start pointing fingers to that nation when there is a good long list in India too?

Have u touched a cricket ball. Do you know there is a thing called seam. Its stitched and its not like an egg like your head is.. so when you scratch your hair to take off dirt same thing happens when you scratch the seam

to take off dirt.. the outfield was moist and the ball had mud in it.. did you even see the match.

23 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

"And I just wanted to see if you can get more revs on the ball if you can do a little bit with your sanpaper, as much as that is. That’s what it was all about. You can get a lot of advantage with these things — so why should I lag behind if people like Rahul are using their mints as a competitive edge?” - Bancroft.

You cant justify cheating by saying he's doing it to, so i'll do it as well. If Ashwin had a problem he could've just reported to the ICC to crack the bowlers down on unethical displays, but instead chose to take the route himself.

Keechad saaf karne ke liye keechad me utarna padta hai.

5 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

another example of one who has dedicated his life into worshipping players to the point they are ready to create bed time stories over it. Acceptance of ones wrongs would do no harm. Anyways since this doesnt get through you, lets just pause the topic here :)

Its pretty obvious you created your account three days back to enjoy bed time reading of this forum before wtc.. many like you had done the same before aus series and after adelaide.. we have a list also ip addresses.. so go and enjoy reading this forum.. rest assured you ll Learn many things..

Just now, rkt.india said:

Ajmal should have been banned a long time back.

Technical interpretation and how Ashwin paved the way for banning Ajmal after wearing full sleeves:

According to ESPNcricinfo, Ajmal was allowed to continue bowling in 2009 because his elbow only straightened by eight degrees, despite having a 23.5 degree bend in his elbow when bowling. In 2014, it was found that all his deliveries exceeded the allowed maximum of straightening, which is 15 degrees. He was one of at least six bowlers cited around 2014.