Cabinet Reshuffle

Singh bling

16 hours ago, Number said:

Lets see how good is Ashwini Vaishnaw

M Tech IITK and MBA Wharton with 27 AIR in IAS to be new railway minister.

M Tech in IIT is not the same as B. Tech as IIT. There is some serious competition for B.tech

27 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Why what is wrong with baba Ramdev? Is he being a hindu guru is bothering you? 

No I think Ramdev would have been a great pick for health minister by BJP. I mean sure he doesn't agree with modern medicine or vaccines & would instead promote his solutions which have resulted in thousands more dying. But then BJP are ok with people dying if it helps them in winning elections.

Edited by Dery

9 minutes ago, Dery said:

No I think Ramdev would have been a great pick for health minister by BJP. I mean sure he doesn't agree with modern medicine or vaccines & would instead promote his solutions which have resulted in thousands more dying. But then BJP are ok with people dying if it helps them in winning elections.

so how come Kerala replaced their "award" winning health minister.

Does that mean the commerdes dont value western medicine?

12 minutes ago, Dery said:

Whether BJP is okay or not, people of India has already given their verdict...not one but twice. So lets not go there.

Who told you Ramdev don't support modern medicine? Just bcoz he believes in Ayurveda and Yoga, it dont necessarily mean he don't support modern science. 

But most importantly - what do you exactly want ? BJP realized their present cabinet needs a reshuffle and has made the change like any other responsible organization would do. Still struggling to understand what you are not happy with?

9 hours ago, Dery said:

Mitron this is our new health minister. :giggle:

20210708_085356.jpg

5 hours ago, Dery said:

More gems from our new Health Minister 

20210708_124859.jpg.d0af6173bb5fc29b7ebacaa5a48e1573.jpg

20210708_124815.jpg

So English is not his strength. There are politicians who can speak good English like Oxfotdians , but are accused of causing wife’s death. BTW, he is our Health minister, not yours

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Whether BJP is okay or not, people of India has already given their verdict...not one but twice. So lets not go there.

Who told you Ramdev don't support modern medicine? Just bcoz he believes in Ayurveda and Yoga, it dont necessarily mean he don't support modern science. 

But most importantly - what do you exactly want ? BJP realized their present cabinet needs a reshuffle and has made the change like any other responsible organization would do. Still struggling to understand what you are not happy with?

I mean Ramdev called modern medicine stupid and bankrupt science. He mocked doctors dying of corona. 

BJP has appointed a person who doesn't belong to medical field nor does he come across as smart when there's a pandemic going on. This after antagonizing health professionals for the last 3-4 months by siding with Ramdev.

21 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

So English is not his strength. There are politicians who can speak good English like Oxfotdians , but are accused of causing wife’s death. BTW, he is our Health minister, not yours

He also called Rahul Gandhi as Mahatma Gandhi's great grandson :giggle:  and his wikipedia article says he has a degree in political science :giggle:

Edited by Dery

15 minutes ago, Dery said:

I mean Ramdev called modern medicine stupid and bankrupt science. He mocked doctors dying of corona. 

BJP has appointed a person who doesn't belong to medical field nor does he come across as smart when there's a pandemic going on. This after antagonizing health professionals for the last 3-4 months by siding with Ramdev.

So only pilots should be Civil Aviation ministers?

4 hours ago, Dery said:

He also called Rahul Gandhi as Mahatma Gandhi's great grandson :giggle:  and his wikipedia article says he has a degree in political science :giggle:

Uuum no....

He is saying that the great grandson of mahatma gandhi has said the rss is not responsible for his death.

He had clearly put a comma there after Rahul Gandhi ji. 

The great grandson he has referred to is Shreekrishna Kulkarni. You are free to google his comments on that matter. 

I think you need to reexamine your hold over English if you cannot decipher that. 

On 7/7/2021 at 11:38 PM, Lone Wolf said:

More than anything happy to see Ravi Shankar booted out...  That guy looked like never had a laugh in his whole life or used to work after intense arguments with his wife:phehe:  

Same feelings...I mean what kind of a  person is he ... pitiable.

Edited by randomGuy