Should Kohli and Rohit be banned if the 5th test is deemed forfeited by ICC?

zen

52 minutes ago, zen said:

@Khota  Let’s see how many head back home? :hmm:

Link

“Six members of Sunrisers Hyderabad, including Vijay Shankar, identified as close contacts; SRH vs DC game to go ahead on schedule.”

Why would they if close contacts are isolated? Close contact of Natrajan won't play even if tested negative. 

Is it that difficult to understand the difference? ECB asked close contacts to play. Here, they are isolated.

Edited by rkt.india
3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Is it that difficult to understand the difference? ECB asked close contacts to play. Here, they are isolated.

Why don't you first make an attempt to understand the relevant policies in place in respective countries. 

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Fear was when close contacts were asked to play that test. Those 8-10 close contacts. Even Rohit himself was a close contact. There was no way he could have played the test being a close contact. Here close contacts got isolated.

Irrelevant 

Just now, rkt.india said:

Relevant. Once close contacts are isolated, there is no fear. And then comparing test match to a t20 game. Didn't think you were that stupid. Used to thnk you were a sane poster.  

Now Ad hominem. Continue to make a fool of yourself 

1 hour ago, zen said:

“Fear” like they were said to feel

They are being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to play with that fear.  In England, they would have to give up earning hundreds of thousands of dollars, and play with that fear. 

Hypocrites like you won't pass up the chance to save 10 dollars on a coupon, but expect cricketers to give up their salaries so that you can sit back and watch the cricket that you want.

19 minutes ago, sandeep said:

They are being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to play with that fear.  In England, they would have to give up earning hundreds of thousands of dollars, and play with that fear. 

Good to know that fanboys are now supporting keeping $$$ above representing India as if BCCI is not paying them to play tests and as if they would have missed IPL ... The status of the series where India is in a rare position of strength remains undecided 

Hypocrites like you won't pass up the chance to save 10 dollars on a coupon, but expect cricketers to give up their salaries so that you can sit back and watch the cricket that you want.

I am not at all worried about losing some money here and there ... Neither should the players when representing their country (and getting paid too) ... Appears as if you are generalizing based on what you do :dontknow:

Edited by zen
3 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

They headed home because that was the last match,if this was the last match then these guys too would be heading home.

BCCI agreed to play the test but the players refused citing "fear" ... Good to know that "fear" depends upon the number of matches remaining :lol: 

24 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Thats it.  Turn in your gujju card right away!  You are henceforth no longer a PGO (person of gujarati origin). 

:lol: 

I lost tons of $$$ during the COVID pandemic … Suffered from COVID … One of my houses in India got robbed during the pandemic. The caretakers told me that thieves took everything that is valuable away 

Now you are asking me to turn in my proud Gujju card :((

5 minutes ago, zen said:

:lol: 

I lost tons of $$$ during the COVID pandemic … Suffered from COVID … One of my houses in India got robbed during the pandemic. The caretakers told me that thieves took everything that is valuable away 

Now you are asking me to turn in my proud Gujju card :((

That sucks.  Hope you are 100% recovered.  Sorry to hear this bhai - you know I was only messing around right.

16 minutes ago, sandeep said:

That sucks.  Hope you are 100% recovered.  Sorry to hear this bhai - you know I was only messing around right.

I have recovered from COVID now … Vaccines completed too … and recently flew to Banff for holidays 

Stopped worrying … And then I see some of these players complain … Jio Shaan Se :cool:

Edited by zen
15 minutes ago, sandeep said:

That's on my list for quite some time.  A cousin moved to Kanneda couple of years ago, and lives in LloydMinister - hoping/planning to visit her and 'do' Banff Jasper etc maybe next summer.

Yeah, a very good place to visit. If you need help with knowing more about the location and things to do let me know.