Umran Malik - 150 kph Indian pace sensation

Texan

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

As I said..batsmen that faced him must be making it up when they talk about how quick he was then. Leave it to the experts here.

Maybe the batsmen ge faced were trash. Post 94 is when we saw lot of talented batsmen emerge tbh. Funnily enough Waqar declined post 94 even after factoring back surgery. 

2 hours ago, Mesky99 said:

That is not waqar at his peak, infact it was his first year in international cricket, bowling in australia for the first time around would have most bowlers drooping their pace slightly to get some consistency in hitting the right lengths. Waqar from 1992-96 was at his peak, he would bulldoze teams at will, quick arm action, generated pace in the air and of the pitch, speed guns were used in 2000 CB series, the fastest obviously was akthar, the second quickest intact was agarkar, srinath was around the same pace as razzaq, waqar was still hitting 136-140 kph on the SA tour of 2002.

Srinath in his twilight years was quicker than both waqar ,wasim,ek baar me samajh me nahi aati kya

Waqar was clocked bowling 150 kph plus multiple times in nz, southafrica and eng. Infact I've posted speed gun evidence of him bowling 95 mph on southafrica in 93. 

Kids these days lol

Between 1990 and 94 waqar took 184 test wickets at 18 a piece. The man was not only yh fastest at the time but the most lethal as well. Rated as such by his peers, not armchair experts. 

3 minutes ago, the don said:

Waqar was clocked bowling 150 kph plus multiple times in nz, southafrica and eng. Infact I've posted speed gun evidence of him bowling 95 mph on southafrica in 93. 

Kids these days lol

Between 1990 and 94 waqar took 184 test wickets at 18 a piece. The man was not only yh fastest at the time but the most lethal as well. Rated as such by his peers, not armchair experts. 

Abe itna phuka mat kar gaanja,sehat ke liye achhi nahi

13 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Srinath in his twilight years was quicker than both waqar ,wasim,ek baar me samajh me nahi aati kya

He wasn't even close to waqar's speed, the likes of Aamir, Anwar hell even basit Ali would not even wear a helmet at times facing Srinath, the odd occasion when he bent his face he could go over 137kph but on a stage he was 83/87 kph bowler with bounce, same pace as aaqib javid.

2 hours ago, the don said:

https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/95065.html

This is an official list of fastest deliveries at the time. 

Waqar barely played with speed guns at his peak yet features here. 

These numbers aren't proof of anything, lol. Roger Telechamus is shown at 148 kph, but he was never that fast,  Steve Harmison  is placed below elworthy. :lol: 

Srinaths 156kph is missing, though two 149k speeds are listed alongside his name.

Even Srinath, I doubt, was so quick.

Here's a video of Waquar, who is 29 years old, bowling against England. Now it appears as if he is tearing England apart at breakneck speed, but the speedometer reads 77/81/82 mph.

Now dude can you show me atleast 1 video where in he is clocking three 145+kph balls on trot.

I would agree to list him as express.

Edited by speedheat
56 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Lol,i give you something

Screenshot_2021-10-13-13-36-24-05_copy_540x4184.jpg

Yes bro.

And this is the link to what you posted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espncricinfo.com/story/akhtar-and-lee-head-pace-race-at-cwc2003-130372%3fplatform=amp

Apart from Shoaib ( who was genuinely express) all the Indian Fast bowlers were quicker than all Pakistani pacers even in 2003.

And Srinath bowled quicker than Waqar, as clearly shown in the link above.

9 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

He wasn't even close to waqar's speed, the likes of Aamir, Anwar hell even basit Ali would not even wear a helmet at times facing Srinath, the odd occasion when he bent his face he could go over 137kph but on a stage he was 83/87 kph bowler with bounce, same pace as aaqib javid.

Stay with your delusion,paxtanis no wonder are so naive to believe in folklores than staying in reality Srinath was the second fastest pacer after Shoiab and it has been proved

Waqar was an imagination of a frustrated paxtani

20 minutes ago, the don said:

https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/95065.html

This is an official list of fastest deliveries at the time. 

Waqar barely played with speed guns at his peak yet features here. 

Waqar's career 1989-2003.

Speed guns introduced : 1994

Of course Waqar's peak was before the speedguns. All I see in that list are three deliveries at 153, 152.6 and 147 kmph..nothing else, not even a 140 kmph delivery! (Srinath has two at 149.6). 

Zahid has ONE delivery at 143 kmph. 

There have been lot of fairytales and exaggerations about speeds especially about bowlers from Pakistan. The trend continues even today

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Yes bro.

And this is the link to what you posted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espncricinfo.com/story/akhtar-and-lee-head-pace-race-at-cwc2003-130372%3fplatform=amp

Apart from Shoaib ( who was genuinely express) all the Indian Fast bowlers were quicker than all Pakistani pacers even in 2003.

And Srinath bowled quicker than Waqar, as clearly shown in the link above.

Yes, what's the fuss about

Srinath was hands down fastest from Asia then only behind Shoiab who was a freak

These numbers aren't proof of anything, lol. Roger Telechamus was shown at 148 kph, but he was never that fast,  Steve Harmison  is placed below elworthy. :lol: 
Srinaths 156kph is missing, though two 149k speeds are listed alongside his name.
Even Srinath, I doubt, was so quick.

Here's a video of Waquar, who is 29 years old, bowling against England. Now it appears as if he is tearing England apart at breakneck speed, but the speedometer reads 77/81/82 mph.

Now dude can you show me atleast 1 video where he is clocking 145+kph on trot.
I would agree to list him as express.

Now you are chatting bakwas/clutching at straws. Everyone can see Waqar is trundling here and it’s pretty obvious it does not look ‘breakneck’ speed because it is not peak Waqar. Nothing compared to videos of him from 1991-1995.

Funny that some here have all of a sudden become fast bowling experts after Ind lol