T20 WC - Round 1

Norman

10 minutes ago, Norman said:

Scotland are actually quite a decent team. Good dynamic batting order, decent bowling attack, good spinners in Wheal and Hargreaves... Looks like a team who'll "upset" Poyzz.. 

You don't score 371/5 and bowl out England unless you are a decent team with decent players ...

2 minutes ago, Lord said:

congrats on qualifying. Go easy on India on Nov 5 :giggle:

Don't worry we know our limits lol

But the first target was three wins in qualifying , next is Afghanistan and Ireland and catching Pakistan on a very bad day ..All very achievable targets especially the first two .

India and New Zealand just to put in a competitive performance 

Just now, coffee_rules said:

paisa lagta hai.. bhau

I paid for 1 year Hotstar  package last year because the games weren’t on Willow. Don’t care for the Hotstar Indian movies even though watched a couple because paid for the app :)

Now I have 3 months left on that and since Hotstar is owned by Disney now in USA as well, I got free Disney, Hulu and ESPN :yay: 

My fear is I am getting used to it and will be a lot more expensive once plan expires.

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Rahul Dravid played for Scotland if I am not mistaken

He did and he was fantastic for Scottish cricket . Him and his wife were here for the whole season . 

Scotland played in the English Benson and Hedges cup . We were allowed an overseas player , throughtvour contacts with the BCCI Sachins name was suggested but someone at BCCI suggested Rahul Dravid would be a better choice for what Scotland was looking for , someone just not to play the games but promote cricket in Scotland . He travelled all over Scotland for 4 months doing exactly that . Great guy and never forgotten here in Scotland 

39 minutes ago, maniac said:

I paid for 1 year Hotstar  package last year because the games weren’t on Willow. Don’t care for the Hotstar Indian movies even though watched a couple because paid for the app :)

Now I have 3 months left on that and since Hotstar is owned by Disney now in USA as well, I got free Disney, Hulu and ESPN :yay: 

My fear is I am getting used to it and will be a lot more expensive once plan expires.

yep, you are not going to cancel.