Everything is free in Punjab...

poyzzplaidwell

I am back in my hometown after 3 years in Punjab. Everywhere I see disgusting large banners of Channi and Kejriwal offering everything for free.

Water is free.. My sis says they have not got a water bill for past 1.5 years.

Electricity is being offered for free..

Everyone is promised amounts ranging from 5000 INR to 25000 INR for one or another reason.

What the hell is happening and where is this money coming from ?

There is No Industry in Punjab, not much job prospects. 

A state of strong and hard working individuals is being destroyed in front of my eyes by offering them some freebies for election and making them lazy. 

Lot of drug problems still exist. What the hell is happening ???

Edited by poyzzplaidwell

This is not the Punjab I grew up in. People here never asked for freebies, were hard working.

Now Punjab is lagging all other states, from economy to education.

Lot of Christian conversion businesses running here converting poor sikhs and hindus by offering them few monies and state does not say anything.

I have had 10 visits since last 2 weeks at my homes front gate where some missionaries are coming to talk about Bible. What the hell? Where did these people come from.

2 hours ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

This is not the Punjab I grew up in. People here never asked for freebies, were hard working.

Lot of Christian conversion businesses running here converting poor sikhs and hindus by offering them few monies and state does not say anything.

I have had 10 visits since last 2 weeks at my homes front gate where some missionaries are coming to talk about Bible. What the hell? Where did these people come from.

Modi government need to do something about this conversion business. And this free offerings need to stop.

6 hours ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

Tell this to libbis like @Singh bling and @Prakat here

31 minutes ago, Khota said:

You do know central govt

has more power. Plus PM Modi has more credibility than the corrupt Badal family.

yeah but these missionaries are local govt problem. they are running their conversion business day and night.

Do you know, all the rag pickers and ones who come from municipal council to pick up garbage are converted christians now.

i knew one guy growing up who was a devout hindu. He used to pick up garbage when I was kid in my street.

and now i met him yesterday after 15 years and he is a Christian convert and asked me also to meet some missionaries. What the hell  ? 

Why is this being allowed to happen. ?

40 minutes ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

yeah but these missionaries are local govt problem. they are running their conversion business day and night.

Do you know, all the rag pickers and ones who come from municipal council to pick up garbage are converted christians now.

i knew one guy growing up who was a devout hindu. He used to pick up garbage when I was kid in my street.

and now i met him yesterday after 15 years and he is a Christian convert and asked me also to meet some missionaries. What the hell  ? 

Why is this being allowed to happen. ?

I agree with you. Hindus and Sikhs need to unite on this issue otherwise they will ruin the local culture. What do you think is the solution?

1 hour ago, Khota said:

You do know central govt

has more power. Plus PM Modi has more credibility than the corrupt Badal family.

Actually no. The central govt has literallly no power on managing state law and order. Rampant conversions are happening in Punjab and in Andhra. Also TN and Kerala. WB is already done.

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Actually no. The central govt has literallly no power on managing state law and order. Rampant conversions are happening in Punjab and in Andhra. Also TN and Kerala. WB is already done.

It is a shame but this calls for a strong center. Local govts cant do much.

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

In punjab this can be fixed if RSS and Sikhs work together.

34 minutes ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

tum paxtani lakh zor laga lo. Punjab was, is and will remain Indias part. For every Khalistani tattoo you guys pay there are plenty of brave people on this land to take care of you lot. 

Holy see khalistan will be reality :fear1: