Social media influencers on ICF

Real McCoy

There is a growing trend of social media influencers on youtube. As more people get disgruntled with TV and movies, youtube and netflix are attracting audiences. So how do big companies get to them. The answer is social media influencers. Look at this person pretending to be an average woman shilling for big makeup companies. She has agents, managers, publicists like any advertising actress does.

These people are no different from agents who push products under the veil of pretending to be a normal man/woman. Its even more dangerous when instead of products, they promote social views as good, cool, etc that only degrades you. They call the internet as an internet highway. Internet highways are more dangerous to the consumer's mind than physical ones.

There are also people who pretend to be a cricket fan on this forum to promote their videos, views. You can find them by their lack of posts on the cricket section but they are a chit chat megastar. They post little like "good job India" when India wins or something like that but stick to chit chat and push their views onto other people. you know who they are :lol:

Don't underestimate this. Many people have this notion in their heads that this is just a harmless cricket forum. Its ripe for SMI to penetrate every forum, online activity, etc you see on your computer. I also visit tennis forums, other cricketing forums, etc and found these people there who don't talk about tennis, cricket, etc but promote products, views like a SMI. VIEWERS BEWARE

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I think he means you:p:

Me, you and @velu are the unholy Trinity at ICF. We barely post in cricket talk.

AT least me and @velu follow the IPL.

Speak for yourself. I do post in Cricket section, in match/selection threads. have opened many manhoos match  threads (India Pak T20 WC  match) and manhoos anti-jinx threads, folks are ready to  ban me or do kambal-kutai. You are the asli SM influencer, influencing and recruiting fans into Salman/SRK fan clubs. 

If anyone is taking an initiative to start a channel (a quality one of course. A channel is not some random videos thrown in from time to time), I would appreciate the initiative as it takes time and effort to put out quality videos! 

On 1/7/2022 at 1:24 PM, Mariyam said:

I think he means you:p:

Me, you and @velu are the unholy Trinity at ICF. We barely post in cricket talk.

AT least me and @velu follow the IPL.

no its not any of you guys. I know @coffee_rules posts a lot in chit chat and we agree on some :beer: and disagree on some especially TN/KTK issues :boxing:But he also posts a lot in cricket related threads. He is a known panauti :lol: So I'm not talking about him either. I'm talking about some posters who promote vile stuff and makes it reasonable to readers with their twisted tongue. Also the pro-vaccination BS to an extreme degree that they throw insults at those who don't want to take the vaccine. They never post anything on cricket. So why do you think they are here unless they are here to promote whatever it is that they are promoting. Sounds like social media influencers to me. Like I said, don't trust a word from them

17 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Looks "photo shopped "to me ,hair, face ,throat look a bit weird ,maybe concealed in wigs and prosthetics.

So having messed up with  human rights and womens rights and democracy they are now transitioning to lgbtq ,wonder how many more millions will have to die for this.Though seems like a good cause to go to war if one is a war monger since most of the world is opposed to this lol .

yeah it looks weird. thick neck for a woman. also looks like she has a turtle neck for a neck. As you said there may be some wigs and masks thing going on. In reality, nobody is going to meet these people in the real world. So its all smoke and mirrors from BBC and TV in general. Have you wondered why they call TV material as programs - programming the viewer's brain