Putin delivers peace to Kazakhstan !!!

velu

This is what is required at times to stop cockroach infestations. Should have been the way to go during the "farmer" And CAA Protests as well. Unfortunately we don't have the pr to be able to defend ourselves

Not a single newspaper or article will be published on how "peaceful" protests were crushed

What was really surprising was the need for foreign troops. Doesn't Kazakhstan have its own armed forces, if yes could they not manage the situation ? Are those troops tiny in number, themselves divided or just unpaid charsis like the erstwhile Afghan army ?

On 1/9/2022 at 8:30 AM, bharathh said:

This is what is required at times to stop cockroach infestations. Should have been the way to go during the "farmer" And CAA Protests as well. Unfortunately we don't have the pr to be able to defend ourselves

Not a single newspaper or article will be published on how "peaceful" protests were crushed

You want foreign troops to quell protests in India?

No thank you. We are capable of dealing with our problems ourselves. 

Outsourcing Law & Order is the first step in giving up sovereignty.

4 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I think what he meant was to implement Chinese .model of dealing with protests. That is to clamp an iront fist. 

At times I wonder if the same thought process will be maintained when change of guard in Delhi inevitably happens.

14 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Yes. I meant dealing with violent protests with an iron Fist.. Not invite foreign troops in. Spare the rod ans spoil the child.. 

10 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

I think what he meant was to implement Chinese .model of dealing with protests. That is to clamp an iront fist. 

At times I wonder if the same thought process will be maintained when change of guard in Delhi inevitably happens.

What are you insinuating?? If at all it's the Congress which has shown that they are unable to come to terms with loss of power and even going to the extent of aligning with George Soros and his cronies. Honestly if everything written in New York Times would be true, we would have anarchy and civil war on the streets

My thoughts exactly...the next time this happens, crush the protests