2022 Australian Open

Real McCoy

This slam is completely rigged to favor Nadal. Now, even umpires are being biased towards him. It appears there is some conspiracy here to hand the slam to Nadal.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/denis-shapovalov-australian-open-corrupt-rafael-nadal-favoritism

Canadian tennis player Denis Shapovalov openly criticized Rafael Nadal following his quarterfinal loss at the Australian Open on Monday, saying the World No. 6 is "100%" given preferential treatment after calling the umpires during the match "corrupt." 

".There's got to be some boundaries, some rules set. It's just so frustrating as a player. You know, you feel like you're not just playing against the player. You're playing against the umpires, you're playing against so much more," he continued."  "I'm not trying to take away anything they've done, of course, they're great champions, they're the legends of the game. But at the end of the day, when you step on the court it should be equal for everyone."

When asked directly by reporters if he felt Nadal received preferential treatment, Shapovalov agreed.

"Of course - 100% he does, 100%. Every other match that I have played, the pace has been so quick because the refs have been on the clock after every single point," he said, via the BBC. "I've been ready to play for a minute and a half, and he tells me he's not going to give him a code violation because I'm not ready to play. To me, it's a big joke if somebody says that."

@Texan

Nadal has always got preferential treatment, and has always resorted to cheating and gamesmanship tactics. Right from the beginning of his career. So has Djokovic as well. 

This is nothing new. Most umpires don't call out on top players doing it. They get away with it. 

On 1/27/2022 at 1:19 AM, Texan said:

I don't know if the title is an intentional typo, but this slam really is the "Ass-tralian Open"

Yes it was intentional :lol:

On 1/30/2022 at 7:03 PM, velu said:

what a game ..

@Real McCoy :finger: 

What a game indeed. wear your richard mille watch. that will help you become a great tennis player one day, buy a million dollar yacht and travel through the mediterranean with your xisca look alike wife one day :p:

On 1/27/2022 at 1:18 AM, Texan said:

This slam is completely rigged to favor Nadal. Now, even umpires are being biased towards him. It appears there is some conspiracy here to hand the slam to Nadal.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/denis-shapovalov-australian-open-corrupt-rafael-nadal-favoritism

First of all, they removed Novak with a valid visa which the judge approved. The minister removed him not because his documentation was not enough but out of fear that this guy may give rise to free speech against vaccine mandates. Freedom is curtailed in a first world democracy. Who would have thought. That's why I call it Asstralia from now on. Did you hear the Assie crowds this tournament. They acted like farm animals being let out after being stuck in their barn for 2 years. It almost felt like the new york crowd.

Anyways if Novak played, Rafa will have no chance against him. He beat Rafa in his own house RG black and blue. He was in the same half as Rafa so would have faced him the semis. would have routed him in straight sets and finished Medvedev in the final in probably 4 sets. I give you some stats. Novak's last loss on hard courts v Rafa was in 2013 US Open. After that match, Novak hasn't even lost a SET against him on hard courts. He has won 19 consecutive sets against him. If Novak was here, Nadal would have called it in against Shapovalov and avoided Novak. His only HC slam encounter after 2013 was in AO 2019 final . Novak won 6-3, 6-2, 6-3 :lol: It was epic pwnage.

Umps are powerless against Nadal. The only guy who had some balls to call him out on his gamesmanship was carlos bernardes. poor guy was called out by rafa in a press conference and rafa requested ATP to not have him on his matches and ATP agreed. I'm sure he wanted to be there in the deep end of the slams as he was an elite umpire. But rafa "banned" him.

That shows you how much power the big 3 possess especially Rafa. Rafa is the king of gamesmanship and he was the reason why a shot clock was put in place. Before Rafa, everyone served relatively quickly and on return played to the server's pace. But not king rafa. Carlos had a heart attack last asstralian open probably due to pressure from rafa who knows. after that, he calls out other players but leaves rafa on his own time wasting and cheating ways.

Carlos called that Shapo game and it pissed Shapo that he was being held accountable but Rafa was not. If you watched the match yesterday, Rafa was continuously pushing the clock to its limit but only once was he warned on it. Guess when? The ending stages of the 5th set. Thereby ATP will say they issued Rafa a warning appearing strong but Rafa got away without losing his first serve or a point.

Hire a professional hacker! (Telegram: @Blackhat_plug)
My expertise is programming, running exploits, and setting up DDOS attacks and I like the challenge of doing things where most others give up. 

Examples:
Spear Phishing Attacks to get accounts from selected targets. 
I can recover account passwords of most social networks easily, remote control smartphones. 
Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, the Twitter account hacking. Criminal record expungement, Credit score increment, Change of a school course grade, tracking live location etc.

Full package deal, getting access to personal or company devices and accounts and searching for the data you need.
Hacking web servers, game servers, or other internet infrastructure. Basically, anything a hacker needs to be successful.

Examples:
Simply hacking something technically.
Causing a lot of technical trouble on websites/networks to disrupt their service with DDOS and other methods.
Economic espionage. Getting private information from someone.
Ruining your opponents, business, or private persons you don't like, I can ruin them financially and or get them arrested, whatever you like.

Contact via
Telegam:............... Blackhat_plug