Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

5 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

As i mentioned in a previous post of mine, this exact sentiment is driving people to see this film and being galvanised by this because they are starting to realise what happened to KPs will happen to them one day of they dont shed this secularism illness.

Next film should be made on Moplah Massacres or Delhi Sikh massacres ( NRI and Khalistanis need to know that it was CONGRESS party that perpetrated the attacks not common Hindus). Hope this sets a chain reaction among dharmics to start uniting against peaceful religion

No need to make any movie on Sikh Genocide..  It is a black chapter in our history.  Don't think GOI will allow it.  It's a too sensitive issue.  Our machinery isn't that strong enough.  Some elements will spin the narrative & it can turn out to be a headache.  Bury the issue as deep as you can I think. 

49 minutes ago, HamHindustani said:

There should be a movie on Zoroastrianism files also. How Ilzaam finished off Zoroastrianism. what a filthy political movement.

Read history when Islam/Arabs totally smashed everyone in Central & West Asia upto Sindh.  Until Mongols came..  Genghis Khan wrecked the city of Baghdad & killed millions of Muslims in Iran.   Arabs called him wrath of Allah & result of Sins committed by Muslims.  Genghis was dope

40 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Read history when Islam/Arabs totally smashed everyone in Central & West Asia upto Sindh.  Until Mongols came..  Genghis Khan wrecked the city of Baghdad & killed millions of Muslims in Iran.   Arabs called him wrath of Allah & result of Sins committed by Muslims.  Genghis was dope

Wasn't Ghengiz muslim? 

18 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Wasn't Ghengiz muslim? 

No.. They followed Tengriism

The central asians who were descendants of Genghis and his armies called themselves Khan.. Much like Caesar became Kaiser etc. 

Mughals and other central asians were descendants of Taimur and other mongloid descendants who were proud of their Mongol roots... As they converted to Islam Khan was absorbed into Islam. 

6 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

No need to make any movie on Sikh Genocide..  It is a black chapter in our history.  Don't think GOI will allow it.  It's a too sensitive issue.  Our machinery isn't that strong enough.  Some elements will spin the narrative & it can turn out to be a headache.  Bury the issue as deep as you can I think. 

even though a few films have been made on it already...?

1 hour ago, Sgattick10 said:

Wasn't Ghengiz muslim? 

Both Genghis & his grandson Kublai followed Tengrism.  It is still practiced in parts of Mongolia.  In later years of Mongol period when empire was divided into Khanates...  Some turned towards Islam.   Timur the lame claimed to be direct descendent of Genghis Khan. 

What exactly happened here? 
Apparently a couple from peaceful community went to watch movie ,the lady after the end got upset and said this movie demonise their community,to which one person said what ever is shown is true listening to which she started shouting ,and said this will happen again,to which people started shouting and chants started happening and the lady and her partner stormed off

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Maachis was quite famous. I remember the song Chod aaye hum. That was very popular when I was a kid.

Oh yeah remember the movie now.  Some cool songs in it.  Watched it years ago as a kid.  

My point was in this social media era they will spin a counter narrative that can cause trouble.  We don't know how AAP will function for sure in Punjab. 

KP's issue was different that no one was even acknowledging it.  Sikh genocide is still well known.  And ISI & Khalistanis are looking for any opportunity to flame the issue.  It's better to move on. 

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Aamir Khan promoting his new movie LalSinghChaddha to the power of Hindu movie audience of Bollywood 

Lol dramebaazz- he knows how to play on the emotions of the indian audience to ensure his film doesnt make losses. In 10 days he hasnt seen the film? a film which is breaking all records in India, how is it possible that the elite Bollywood fraternity would not have seen what is directly their competition?

1 hour ago, vayuu1 said:

Apparently a couple from peaceful community went to watch movie ,the lady after the end got upset and said this movie demonise their community,to which one person said what ever is shown is true listening to which she started shouting ,and said this will happen again,to which people started shouting and chants started happening and the lady and her partner stormed off

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Calls the majority Hindu movie audience-BC aage bhi hoga aise and going home alive, she should thank her stars for going back home. 
if it was the other way around, she would be made example with separation of mind and body