Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

This is how echo chambers work. They would rather make their own opinions, but believe those they follow and believe in a counter narrative. Read diverse views and then make a point. You sure seemed to have been riled by comments on the AAP lady. Bhole Shankar!!

Sirf ye hi nhi hai,i posted a comment in ipl section that i wont support dc from now on as the owner has endorsed view's of kejriwal,some delivery boy user said ki jhanto ko fark nhi padta uski ,dont politicise the issue, Abey bc politicise owner ne kiya issue,in bkl ko matches ki padi hai, Inhe kya honestly more than angry I am disappointed ki bc aise log bhi hai jinhe kisi ke dukh dard se koi lena dena nhi, unhe har cheez politics hi lagti hai,maine galat nhi kaha ,ye woke ke chowde hai,jhuk sakte hai ,tik nhi sakte hai, honestly what a fall from Kothari brother's to these champus what a gen we have.

17 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

There are so many stories of travesty and tragedy in our country,right from bin qasim to current days,i sometime wonder what have we learned from them ,bc na shastro ka gyaan naa shaastro ko aise kya ghanta raksha karenge apni aur apne bachcho ki,aajkal ki gen ko tiktok aur insta se fursat nhi ,bc kaha ye desi katton ya rampuri ka saamna karenge let alone, ied,ak 47aur rocket launcher ,its a serious problem that kamaane kr chakkar main hum apne bachcho ko apne dharam se nhi jod rahe,fir kaise counter karenge wo is soch ka

Hindus will hit the rock bottom then will rise...  Rinse repeat.  Bin Qasim's victory in Sindh & Multan were main reasons..  Hindu Kings in the north became alerted & stopped further Arab advance.  Shungas in Ancient India revolted when Maurya king had gone full on anti Hinduism. 

We always need a sti*k up our a** to do the deed.  It's in our nature.  Indians have never been proactive.  Casteism is slowly eroding...  Once we get united enough we will be able to challenge Muslims on a community level. 

18 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

89? Are you fcking kidding me?? The actual number is way higher you POS.

You can claim it, but unfortunately you are not realizing that there is a basic weakness in this claim occurring which is giving strength to the opposite narrative. 

These are the numbers, which were given by the Governor Rule government. 

And then 32 years passed and BJP was in the center for about decade, but still no commission has been formed which could provide the numbers that you are claiming. 

I request you to please be sensible to realize the ground realities.

Only getting the support of those people is not enough who are already supporting BJP. But the aim should have been to penetrate the ranks of Muslims and to realize them the sufferings of terrorism. 

Unfortunately, the things have not moved in that direction and the counter narrative has got more support among the Muslims. And even more unfortunate thing is that the Secular India has also been pushed towards the Muslim ranks through emotional and unwise handling of the issue and the counter narrative has got more support there too. 

18 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

if it was my way id kick out each and every one of them to Pakistan from the pure Hindu land of Kashmir, which has been pillaged and ravaged by the spawns of barbaric cult invaders who have only brought death and destruction- just like locusts

You may kill or kick out every Kashmiri Muslim. Some other right-wing extremist will call for killing or kicking out of All the Indian Muslims too. 

With such emotional rants, BJP will only get huge resistance from Secular India, from Secular West, and from moderate Muslims too while BJP is then pushing all of them towards extremist Muslim camp, and it is not a wise thing to do. 

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

You can claim it, but unfortunately you are not realizing that there is a basic weakness in this claim occurring which is giving strength to the opposite narrative. 

These are the numbers, which were given by the Governor Rule government. 

And then 32 years passed and BJP was in the center for about decade, but still no commission has been formed which could provide the numbers that you are claiming. 

I request you to please be sensible to realize the ground realities.

Only getting the support of those people is not enough who are already supporting BJP. But the aim should have been to penetrate the ranks of Muslims and to realize them the sufferings of terrorism. 

Unfortunately, the things have not moved in that direction and the counter narrative has got more support among the Muslims. And even more unfortunate thing is that the Secular India has also been pushed towards the Muslim ranks through emotional and unwise handling of the issue and the counter narrative has got more support there too. 

You may kill or kick out every Kashmiri Muslim. Some other right-wing extremist will call for killing or kicking out of All the Indian Muslims too. 

With such emotional rants, BJP will only get huge resistance from Secular India, from Secular West, and from moderate Muslims too while BJP is then pushing all of them towards extremist Muslim camp, and it is not a wise thing to do. 

The state was complicit in the whole episode, 2 days after CM went AWOL, Governor was stuck in Jammu couldn’t reach Srinagar, the state machinery was all local Kashmiri majority Muslims. 

A lot of old people died in the camps due to bad weather. Bad food and mediocre, snake bites etc, it all happened due to Muslims chasing Hindus out, don’t hide behind terrorists and blame radicals, a lot of locals helped the terrorists pick targets. Listen to what Bitta Karatw says in his interview, he said he was successful because of local help, take your advice and give it to Baluchi who are having a similar fate in your country 

15 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

:isalute:

There is some hope left.

Actually I got Shri Jagmohans book whom every NC , PDP ideology person calls “saponla” venomous baby snake.

To be honest its a eye opener for me. His solution is actually a solution for Hindu Muslim issue. His problem statement and clarity of thoughts is so apt that it makes you think and think more.

I can see that The solution he proposed is exactly what NaMo and co are trying. 

To elaborate, he has classified people in groups and reactions of each group. Smart, illiterate, young, old, educated, political poor, rich and terrorist. He was very clear that unless State comes after these terrorists and pro Pakistanis with full force, the people and machinery will automatically start behaving the way pro Pakistani anti India brigade wants them to behave out of their fear.

For example, he calls his most trusted person (Muslim Kashmiri) from his previous tenure to handle the situation . He accepts the role over phone but next day he declines apologising.

He gets support from 4 security personnel heads. One Sikh, two Hindus and one Muslim. But the men who brought peace and graabbed Kashmir out of jaws of Pakistan and stopped kashmir turning into Kabul was a Hindu and a Muslim. He writes they did what was needed to be done and got state in order.

He questions  Mr Abdullah, if he was part of hatched conspiracy and January 26th was supposed to be date when kashmir was to declare Independence from India and become independent or be part of Pakistan. He has not left SAD chief Mr Mann without question mark. He has asked in his book, why did he visited him unannounced and then why unanounced he goes to foreign press and says his visit was to ask Mr Jagmohan that 26th January doesn’t turns into Blue Star operation of kashmir.

PS: Book is recommended to everyone. Its wealth of thought and knowledge 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

The state was complicit in the whole episode, 2 days after CM went AWOL, Governor was stuck in Jammu couldn’t reach Srinagar, the state machinery was all local Kashmiri majority Muslims. 

A lot more is desired in order to elevate this claim to a satisfactory level. The Governor Rule lasted for 8 long years (from 1990), and all the paramilitary forces were under the command of Governor. 

And the Central Government was able to send a commission from the center itself. 

BJP got 5 years of Wajpai in center, and then 8 years under Modi in the Central Government, but not even a single commission was sent to Kashmir. 

Forget about sending a commission, a commission was not even 'announced'.  There was not even any "intention" for a commission from BJP. 

=====

Sometimes, when I debate with Muslims and see their lame excuses and allegations, then I often remember the story of blood thirsty wolf and the lamb. 

Wolf wanted to eat the lamb in every possible way, and thus accused him of making his drinking water dirty. But lamb pointed out that water is flowing from wolf to him, and thus he could not make his drinking water dirty. 

Upon that the wolf blamed him for making his drinking water last year. But lamb replied he could not do it as he is younger than one year. 

Upon that wolf blamed that it was then his mother who made his drinking water dirty, and then he killed the lamb and ate him. 

I am sad to see this exact same behaviour from Hindu friends too. 

You want only to kill the Muslims, and you will always find an excuse for this. Justice doesn't matter anymore. I accept that Muslims started all this and they are the one responsible for this. I just hope that you don't lose all of your humanity in your hatred and become the carbon copy of Muslims in your hatred. It will be a very unfortunate thing to happen. 

====

I think Owaisi was talking about this document. 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Take a bow.

This person is only loud and only making false accusations. 

Reality is this that Kajriwal was laughing at BJP and not upon Kashmiri Pandits. 

Here we have the same host and she interviewed Kajriwal, and here you could see the Truth where she was not able to make these false allegations of Kajriwal not doing anything for Kashmiri Pandits. 

And here is the full video of that program where AAP spokesperson later brought the truth about Supreme Court and Kajriwal and BJP regarding making the jobs of Kahmiri Pandits permanent. 

BJP is really cunning in making small clips of its false allegations, and hide the whole program and answers given to BJP for their false allegations. 

Edited by Alam_dar

6 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

And in this video, you will find out that AAP party and Kajriwal did many times more for Kashmiri Pandits than BJP. 

I watched the video. Not sure what they have done. Could you put your understanding here.

The only thing Kejriwal is good at is spending money he doesn't have and blaming others for not delivering anything.

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

I watched the video. Not sure what they have done. Could you put your understanding here.

The only thing Kejriwal is good at is spending money he doesn't have and blaming others for not delivering anything.

If people can’t see facts despite it being right in face then they are pretending.

1. kejriwal gives no one knows films tax free status simply bcos they are his friends or he want them to make more movie like them. ( Tmy opinion Revenue lost , should be taken from AAP fund allthough no ine watched so not much lost).

2. He call movie fake, which along the lines of all fanatic Islamic mouthpieces. Blanket denial to pain and sufferings of Hindus for politics is not just politics, it’s rewriting history too. It hurts.

3. Movie makers atleast this one never approached anyone to give tax break. Delhi Assembly discussion were done by Kejri for one and only one purpose. Which is point 2. As if every Muslim approves fanatism and terrorism. 

Finally, this politics of divide and rule has days numbered. 9% Muslims voted BJP in UP this election. They were immediately branded anti Islamic and even some were lynched by Muslim fanatics. But I am sure, once common Muslim man sees through BJPs unification project(which most have seen) And has confidence+courage of voting BJP without reprecursions from terrorist and fundamentalist its end of story from assholes like AAP and Congress

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

Then for comparison with BJP, watch this video (you must watch it so that you can clearly see the difference between BJP and AA):

5 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Then watch please this video

My Hindi may be weak - but where does Manish S talk about what AAP has done for them? 

A time stamp would be great - like I provided for you when you said you didn't know when Kejriwal called the movie fake.

3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Then for comparison with BJP, watch this video (you must watch it so that you can clearly see the difference between BJP and AA):

I'm sorry but I don't have time to watch all these videos. Would be great if you could tell me what to look for. 

12 minutes ago, mishra said:

2. He call movie fake, which along the lines of all fanatic Islamic mouthpieces.

Even if it sounded like that, but for sure he was not calling this incident fake. All he wanted was to criticize BJP for doing politics upon the sufferings of Kashmiri Pandits. 

Humans have errors, and it was only the error of tongue, which BJP wants to propagate, despite Kajriwal making it clear many times after that. 

Blanket denial to pain and sufferings of Hindus for politics is not just politics, it’s rewriting history too. It hurts.

This is blanket false allegation, and Kajriwal has never denied the pain and suffering of Kashmiri Pandits. 

Finally, this politics of divide and rule has days numbered. 9% Muslims voted BJP in UP this election. They were immediately branded anti Islamic and even some were lynched by Muslim fanatics. But I am sure, once common Muslim man sees through BJPs unification project(which most have seen) And has confidence+courage of voting BJP without reprecursions from terrorist and fundamentalist its end of story from assholes like AAP and Congress

Muslims will always remain 2nd (or perhaps 3rd class) citizens under right-wing BJP. 

Sometimes the oppression becomes so large that oppressed people themselves start thinking about themselves as being lower grade humans. 

The oppression made the American slaves think very low of them. 

The oppression made the Dalits though very low of them for thousands of years. 

This same oppression makes these 9% Muslims to think that BJP will perhaps stop persecuting them and let them live if they try to make them happy. 

Unfortunately, we see this same mentality among the few oppressed Hindus and Christians in Pakistan too, where they are helpless, and in order to save their lives, they are found praising Islamic State and claiming that they get their rights too. 

Despite the wrongdoings of Muslim community and Islam, still there is limit of basic human rights, where no compromise should be made. We have to prosper together as humans, and not as extremist Muslim or extremist Hindu.