Gujarat Titans 2022 Team Thread - The dawn of a new era of dominance!

zen

On 4/23/2022 at 12:46 PM, zen said:

No. 4 or No. 5 is a crucial position too. One can argue that it is even the most crucial one as that player serves as fulcrum between top and middle order. merits consideration for those posts as well, as long as he sustains form + no injuries

GT's use of short balls last match was commendable. they have a pace attack with all bases covered: Shami (swing), Joseph (height/bounce + pace), Dayal (left arm), Lockie (express pace). Add to that Rashid. this is one heck of bowling lineup. I am still not 100% sold on their batting, but HP has been brilliant and enough of the other players are coming up with vital knocks. if they keep their cool during KOs, they might go all the way

5 hours ago, Vijy said:

GT's use of short balls last match was commendable. they have a pace attack with all bases covered: Shami (swing), Joseph (height/bounce + pace), Dayal (left arm), Lockie (express pace). Add to that Rashid. this is one heck of bowling lineup. I am still not 100% sold on their batting, but HP has been brilliant and enough of the other players are coming up with vital knocks. if they keep their cool during KOs, they might go all the way

Lack of a proper death bowler. Also an economical finger spinner is missing. 

Edited by I6MTW