IPL 2022 11

zen

(inspired by Reddit) Try and make an IPL team consisting of 1 player from every team. One of RR (orange and purple cap holders) or GT (table toppers) can have an additional player to complete the XI. Usual 7 Indians + 4 overseas rule. Here’s mine:

Buttler (RR)

Tripathi (SRH)

SKY (MI)

Hardik (GT)

Livingstone (PBKS)

DK (RCB)

Bravo (CSK)

Umesh (KKR)

Kuldeep (DC)

Lockie (GT)

Avesh (LSG) 

1 hour ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

(inspired by Reddit) Try and make an IPL team consisting of 1 player from every team. One of RR (orange and purple cap holders) or GT (table toppers) can have an additional player to complete the XI. Usual 7 Indians + 4 overseas rule. Here’s mine:

Buttler (RR)

Tripathi (SRH)

SKY (MI)

Hardik (GT)

Livingstone (PBKS)

DK (RCB)

Bravo (CSK)

Umesh (KKR)

Kuldeep (DC)

Lockie (GT)

Avesh (LSG) 

Interesting one. I will give this a go.

Buttler+(RR)

KL( LSG)

SKY(MI)

Hardik(GT)

Livingstone+( PK)

Russell+(KKR)

DK(wkt)(RCB)

Bravo+(CSK)

Kuldeep( DC)

Malik( SRH)

Yuzi( RR)

So, for RR, I have both the orange cap and purple cap holders. Also, wanted Umran Malik there. 

5 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Updated IPL'22 XI :

Jos Buttler

KL Rahul

SKY

Hardik Pandya

David Miller( Hetmyer out)

DK(wkt)

Tewatia

Umesh

Kuldeep

Umran

Yuzi

Tewatia is not good enough to be a 5th bowler especially with Hardik not bowling, or else both of them can share the 4 overs. And there is no death bowler in this line up, drop one of Kulcha and bring either Harshal/Natarajan/Arshdeep. 

7 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Tewatia is not good enough to be a 5th bowler especially with Hardik not bowling, or else both of them can share the 4 overs. And there is no death bowler in this line up, drop one of Kulcha and bring either Harshal/Natarajan/Arshdeep. 

Is Hardik not bowling due to again some fitness issue or is it just due to the fact that they have five genuine bowlers already with Rashid batting at 7 and Tewatia can be sixth option?

My team is based on performances in IPL this season so the balance is slightly missing if Hardik doesn't bowl but he bowled in first 5-6 games so I had him. Also Umran can bowl in death overs and with that pace, it will be hard for batsman to hit him. Natrajan is probably the other option based on performances.

25 minutes ago, zen said:

FUEhVgWWQAEEClS?format=jpg&name=medium

I was waiting for an expert to put Dhawan & KL in top 3 ... Not surprised it came from MI 

Not surprised to see master of tuk tuk Sachin squeeze in Dhawan that too at #3. This guy lacks cricket brains and no surprise he was part of think tank that gave bambais 8 humiliating successive losses in a row and embarrassment of wooden spoon

also found a way to squeeze in Bumrah who did nothing when it mattered. Only took some cheap wickets once bambais were already out and had wooden spoon

@Laaloo