Sarfaraz Khan

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

You may've been right that i am selling Carl down the river by comparing him with Gill. At this rate i will have to downgrade Gill to Keith Arthurton

I like that comparison more. or you could compare him with mark ramprakash. also a very talented player, but very inconsistent.

34 minutes ago, Vijy said:

sarf cannot move at a speed more than 10 km/hr

Brother, I am so devastated and upset by his run out.

There is little joy I get from Indian Cricket, so when a young player on debut plays well, plays with enthusiasm and despite his weight and ironically is "hungry" for runs, it hurt me that he got run out.

This is the pure Madness of Indian Cricket, the obsession with stat padding centuries is the reason why Jaddu called for that single that was never there.

I love Jaddu but this is and was selfish play.

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

Brother, I am so devastated and upset by his run out.

There is little joy I get from Indian Cricket, so when a young player on debut plays well, plays with enthusiasm and despite his weight and ironically is "hungry" for runs, it hurt me that he got run out.

This is the pure Madness of Indian Cricket, the obsession with stat padding centuries is the reason why Jaddu called for that single that was never there.

I love Jaddu but this is and was selfish play.

you will be even more devastated when he gets kicked out soon. this is the lineup that TM is moving toward:

fatman

jaiswal (token young player)

chepu

kohli

rahane

KL (wk)

jaddu

52 minutes ago, Vijy said:

you will be even more devastated when he gets kicked out soon. this is the lineup that TM is moving toward:

fatman

jaiswal (token young player)

chepu

kohli

rahane

KL (wk)

jaddu

Rahane wont be in this team again.

Agreed it is a special debut , long awaiting, but BCCI and commies went crazy with his special debut. Calling in the dad into the comm box and all.. too much overwork. I am happy with his debut, but Celebrating his religion etc., no need of that

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Agreed it is a special debut , long awaiting, but BCCI and commies went crazy with his special debut. Calling in the dad into the comm box and all.. too much overwork. I am happy with his debut, but Celebrating his religion etc., no need of that

When and where did that happen?

3 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

When and where did that happen?

We Edited by coffee_rules
4 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

RW group is getting riled up by the reception Sarfaraz got only because he is muslim even though religion was not the reason for that.

Comparing Sarfaraz with Hafeez Saeed. These people can stoop to any depth.

It was not about religion, but it was made something out of the ordinary. Jurel/Patidar also had debit that were treated run-of-the-mill event. But for Sarfaraz, it became a Bollywood melodramatic event . Why? 

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

It was not about religion, but it was made something out of the ordinary. Jurel/Patidar also had debit that were treated run-of-the-mill event. But for Sarfaraz, it became a Bollywood melodramatic event . Why? 

My guess?  This guy has been in the spotlight/limelight for 14 years.

First, there is the Mumbai pedigree.

Broke Tendulkar's record when he was 12 y.o.

Scored oceans of runs at every level. Was a superstar for our U-19 team.

Was anointed the "next one."

Everyone was waiting for him to blow the doors open.

And then came the personality issues. Suspensions. Loss of fitness. Loss of form.

Then gain of form. Loads of runs. For multiple seasons. 70 avg. 70 SR.

Success in A-team. Failure in A-team. Success in A-team. All through it, people wondered "is he really the next one?" 

Jurel and Patidar come from small-market towns and made it to the Indian team in a timely manner relative to the duration of their good FC performances. As was expected.

Edited by BacktoCricaddict
28 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Jadeja getting abused by samuday vishesh…

GGZeafhWIAE3whp?format=jpg&name=large

Fraudeja deserves it....  This guy did sword celebration after getting Rahane run out in MCG in 2020 (peak shameless behavior) ...   Not even gonna bring CT17 final

Did same here & even Andy reminded this guy dude have some shame. 

4 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

My guess?  This guy has been in the spotlight/limelight for 14 years.

First, there is the Mumbai pedigree.

Broke Tendulkar's record when he was 12 y.o.

Scored oceans of runs at every level. Was a superstar for our U-19 team.

Was anointed the "next one."

Everyone was waiting for him to blow the doors open.

And then came the personality issues. Suspensions. Loss of fitness. Loss of form.

Then gain of form. Loads of runs. For multiple seasons. 70 avg. 70 SR.

Success in A-team. Failure in A-team. Success in A-team. All through it, people wondered "is he really the next one?" 

Jurel and Patidar come from small-market towns and made it to the Indian team in a timely manner relative to the duration of their good FC performances. As was expected.

In that case, did you celebrate Undercutters debut and his many comebacks after being ridiculed by one and all?