Commonwealth Games, Birmingham 2022 - Women's T20I Competition (29 Jul- 07 Aug)

6 minutes ago, neel roy said:

I love Sneh Rana s calmness. Her 18th over won the game for India. No idea why Shafali was given 17th. Vastraksr should have bowled

I thought India is deliberately trying to lose the match when the 16th over was given to that Lazy Unathletic Shafali and she did bowl an expensive over. Sharma then bowled a tight next over , gave away only 4 runs and allowed India to  pull things back again.

Rana usually does well in the final overs with ball and also has finished matches with the bat.

Edited by rageaddict
Just now, rageaddict said:

I thought India is deliberately trying to lose the match when the 16th over was given to that Lazy Unathletic Shafali and she did bowl an expensive over. Sharma then bowled a tight next over , gave away only 4 runs and allowed India to be pull things back again.

Rana usually does well in the final overs with bowl and also has finished matches with the bat.

Rana rarely bowls short. She is always on the fuller side yorker length. Sometimes these can be half volleys like the last ball or full tosses like the 3rd ball which got the wicket but overall it works as you have to dig it out or squeeze it behind stumps… 

5 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

What happened to Rajeshwari Gayakwad and Poonam Yadav. Rajeshwari is a better bowler than Radha Yadav I believe.

Poonam is old now. And she started losing her bite.Too much tossed up leg spin. So if 3 out of 24 balls are trash its 18 runs guaranteed. Plus she cant hold the bat..It was a toss up between Gaikwad and Radha. Gaikwad is preferred in odis. I dont know why Tanya is playing though with that strike rate. Richa Ghosh and Yastika are better..

2 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Poonam is old now. And she started losing her bite.Too much tossed up leg spin. So if 3 out of 24 balls are trash its 18 runs guaranteed. Plus she cant hold the bat..It was a toss up between Gaikwad and Radha. Gaikwad is preferred in odis. I dont know why Tanya is playing though with that strike rate. Richa Ghosh and Yastika are better..

Rajeshwari I still think is the better bowler. Yastika is a good technical batter but even her T20 strike rate is 85

3 minutes ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

It will be a meltdown in Poyzz media tonight.. 

Dekhiye janabb EEndia ne match fix kiya tha.. 

EEndians jeete nahii.. England ne unhe jeet gift kee hai..

I was watching the Ind W vs Pak W highlights yesterday.  Most Pak women batters looked completely malnourished. Result was evident.  Hardly anyone ever cleared the in fields.  :hysterical:.     But their fans will brag on about endia, match fisking, saajish and all.  

2 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

I was watching the Ind W vs Pak W highlights yesterday.  Most Pak women batters looked completely malnourished. Result was evident.  Hardly anyone ever cleared the in fields.  :hysterical:.     But their fans will brag on about endia, match fisking, saajish and all.  

Pakistani chutiey purey pichwade ka jor laga ke ek gold jitney hain rather than being happy about it those Gawanrs are evaluating India's athletic talents. Few of them are saying though India is winning gold in wrestling but they will not even be competitive in Olympics. In haramkhoro ko apni nahi padi hai inkey Junooni mardo se Jayda weight hindustani ladkiyon ne lift Kiya hai weight lifting me. Maha neech log hai ye saley. Just like they can't accept that their nation is result of forced conversion they also can't accept India will leave them to dust on any scale measurable.

There was a girl Kiran Navgire...  Find of the Women T20 challenge...  Cleanest striker in India women circuit..  She should get a run as well in coming times.  Young Richa Ghosh has T20 batting skills so should play over Bhatia. 

Mandhana

Shefali

Rodrigues

Harman

Richa (wk) 

Deepti

Vastarkar

Rana

My batting line up in Final vs Aus...  But pretty sure they will play Bhatia or Yastika as wk

6 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

There was a girl Kiran Navgire...  Find of the Women T20 challenge...  Cleanest striker in India women circuit..  She should get a run as well in coming times.  Young Richa Ghosh has T20 batting skills so should play over Bhatia. 

Mandhana

Shefali

Rodrigues

Harman

Richa (wk) 

Deepti

Vastarkar

Rana

My batting line up in Final vs Aus...  But pretty sure they will play Bhatia or Yastika as wk

Richa is not in the squad

3 minutes ago, neel roy said:

So to me

Mithali - Dhoni ( calm captain, but tuktuk, and has favourites)

Harmanpreet Kaur : Kohli. Shouts aggressive. In her day can even spank male Speedsters

Smriti : KL Rahul. Calm. Elegant. Good speaker. Classy. 
Shafali : Pant

Jemima: old Rohit Sharma. Flashes of brilliance but inconsistent

Sneh Rana : Jadeja

Still they won Semi...:hatsoff: