Challenge for Indian batters in UAE

Im not worried about them in Australia since most of them play pace n bounce well but UAE will pose more problem for them 

Top 3- They all have struggled against spin in middle overs and ofcourse Left arm Pacer 

Against Leg spin- Rohit, Kohli, KL all have issues against leg spin. 
                             Rohit and Kohli both struggle against googlies and they ll face - Rashid khan, Mujeeb, Hasaranga, Theekshana, Shadab 
                             DK also has issues against Leg spin

We have many right handers

SKY and Pant vs SLA - We all know pant goes to smash SLA and ends up loosing his wkt and Pak has Nawaz 
                                   If their is kind of bowling that SKY struggles its SLA 

SKY s/r vs SLA

In t20s - 103

In t20i - 101 

Against High Pace Hard length- Hardik has an issue and i strongly feel both Hooda and SKY once figured out will struggle too 
                                                       Threat - Harris Rauf 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Can India take a punt on dropping Jadeja and having and extra batter in DK or Hooda 

Question is how much bowling will miss from jadeja as he has never been great in t20 as bowler , can hooda compensate that 

Off Spin over SLA isn't going to cut it (with the selectors) unless the opposition is packed with RHB primarily. RHB across teams aren't usually that explosive against SLAs save for the occasional good day from switch hitters like Glen Maxwell for example. Unless the wickets have been relaid in the UAE, the bounce and pace probably wont trouble SKY or Hooda consistently; they'll just have to adjust their timing for slower wickets. Same goes for Pant and DK. The timing game from batting on quicker wickets (so far) won't work, some power hitting will be necessary. All of them know this, the key is. how quickly can they adapt.

Chuckte Raho
TC

Edited by Throwaib_Chuckter
7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Im not worried about them in Australia since most of them play pace n bounce well but UAE will pose more problem for them 

That's why I said we should bring a totally new squad when you were opposing it. Live in the moment and try to win whatever is at hand, it cannot be a preparation for UAE anyway.

I have a feeling Bishnoi could do the trick for us on those pitches. 

Batting is same like last WT20. Pant needs to control his brain farts.  Either way will be an interesting tourney. 

India will beat Pak in both games 

SL v Pak...  Super 4 game of the tournament.   SL to win it. 

India v SL final....  Hasranga to run through us after Chameera takes out our Top order. 

SL will be Asia Cup winners. 

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Top 3- They all have struggled against spin in middle overs and ofcourse Left arm Pacer 

Rohit and Kohli both struggle against googlies and they ll face - Rashid khan, Mujeeb, Hasaranga, Theekshana, Shadab 

Against Left Arm- I think most right handers in world will struggle against left arm seamer who brings the ball back in at that pace and these guys have struggled against them 

Problem doesn't end here 

SKY and Pant vs SLA - We all know pant goes to smash SLA and ends up loosing his wkt and Pak has Nawaz 

SKY s/r vs SLA

In t20s - 103

In t20i - 101 

Against High Pace Hard length- Hardik has an issue and i strongly feel both Hooda and SKY once figured out will struggle too 
                                                       Threat - Harris Rauf 

In the Asia cup in 2018 in UAE - it was an odi tournament ofc - all the top order played well. Even Rayudu scored a half century in one of the games while opening iirc.

11 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

In the Asia cup in 2018 in UAE - it was an odi tournament ofc - all the top order played well. Even Rayudu scored a half century in one of the games while opening iirc.

rayudu was india's best player of spin............no one plays rashid khan better then him

10 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Against Left Arm- I think most right handers in world will struggle against left arm seamer who brings the ball back in at that pace and these guys have struggled against them 

Problem doesn't end here 

SKY s/r vs SLA

In t20s - 103

In t20i - 101 

Threat - Harris Rauf 

What are the odds? Is india favourites or pak

9 hours ago, Jay said:

What are the odds? Is india favourites or pak

• conditions suit pakistan 
  • India have lost 2 of its mainstay bowlers
  • Top order isnt in the best of form 
  • lack of lefties 
  • Pakistan attack has solid matchups against us 

Logically ill say pakistan but its t20 cricket anything can happen. Captain Rohit sharma is a big factor .  Pakistan have their own share of problems and if smartly worked around they can be in trouble ...............Rohit-Dravid have been good strategically 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

quote box

Totally new squad ?? What players out of this do u think would have managed it better ?

Remove DK, Kohli, Rohit who don't like these conditions and it's just established fact. Now, one of them is captain, to make it intricate. I mean it's not even questionable, even you don't except them score a lot. Other two have no point of playing.

Edited by Chakdephatte
9 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

Remove DK, Kohli, Rohit who don't like these conditions and it's just established fact. Now, one of them is captain, to make it intricate. I mean it's not even questionable, even you don't except them score a lot. Other two have no point of playing.

and play whom ?? if u keep changing whole batting line for every condition we ll never have a settled unit 

U have to persist with one specially the one we are going to play for Wc.............if they fail they fail 

Rahul hasn't played any cricket since IPL...  Big unknown how he will go.  I'll definately not open with him.  Let SKY go on a rampage vs Pakistani quicks.  If he stays for first 4 overs result is done n dusted.  We will be posting in excess of 180 with ease. 

I am eager to play Bishnoi as I think his fast googlies will be too much for Pak batters who haven't played him.  Chahal may get thrashing from Fakhar with his slog sweep. 

I think it is 60-40 in India's favor.  Pak is heavily dependent on Shaheen's initial burst.  They won't be able to match our firepower.  Once we get through couple of overs. 

49 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

Rohit is okay. He has changed his approach and is batting aggressively right from the start. Kohli is useless outside the powerplay.