Jump to content
sage

Anti-Hindu rampage in UK: Muslim gangs terrorising Hindus, vandalising property after India’s T20 win over Pakistan

Recommended Posts

Bastards have been bringin buses from muslim areas like Birmingham to Leicester mosques to mobilise and roam streets in large numbers to intimidate hindus.

 

They have turned what was a minor cricket match fan scuffle into a full scale religious riot. Gujjis need to grow a backbone and mobilise themselves in large numbers to counter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/police-issue-cctv-images-men-7562525

 

Police were called following a report of violence during celebrations after the match ended in victory for India. Racist chanting, was heard, while a police officer was assaulted during the violence which followed. Several people have since been arrested.

A meeting between the police and the Hindu and Muslim communities in the area took place yesterday. Speaking ahead of the gathering, Suleman Nagdi, spokesman for the Federation of Muslim Organisations, said: "I find it very worrying things like this should happen in a city like Leicester where we're used to such good relations. Sports should bring people together. We need to call for calm, tolerance and peace."

Local charity Shree Lohana Mahajan, representing Hindus and Jains in Leicester, has also called for calm. It shared a similar message appealing to anyone involved to "put an end to this cycle", adding: "Innocent people from across the community are getting hurt and it must stop."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

So Ganesha pooja can’t be done in your property that is near a masjid. Same problem in India too, forget UK.

 

Hindus outside India should speak against this propaganda against Hindutva being equated to a extremist fascist organization like ISIS/Nazi. 

UK is not UP. :((

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

UK is not UP. :((

Yes, understand ultimately that it is all about demography. 
 

Hindua don’t get involved in an ecosystem that helps protect them in such cases. The growing global hostility against Hindutva in general is without any evidence. There are professors like Audrey spewing hatred towards Hindus using the Hindutva charge. The ecosystem to fight such propaganda is the need off the hour for global Hindus. 

Edited by coffee_rules
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes, understand ultimately that it is all about demography. 
 

Hindua don’t get involved in an ecosystem that helps protect them in such cases. The growing global hostility against Hindutva in general is without any evidence. There are professors like Audrey spewing hatred towards Hindus using the Hindutva charge. The ecosystem to fight such propaganda is the need off the hour for global Hindus. 

When India abbrogated article 370 these terrorist came enmass and attacked Indian Consulates in London. Common Hindu can not violently fight against these terrorists and terror sympathisers. Only State has capacity to deal with these people. Most Pakistanis living in West are good for nothing and have nothing. Most likely even UK prison have equivalent/better facilities and less crowded then their homes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, mishra said:

When India abbrogated article 370 these terrorist came enmass and attacked Indian Consulates in London. Common Hindu can not violently fight against these terrorists and terror sympathisers. Only State has capacity to deal with these people. Most Pakistanis living in West are good for nothing and have nothing. Most likely even UK prison have equivalent/better facilities and less crowded then their homes.

 

I am not advocating to fight it out on the street. But at least, we can talk against the hatred in the intellectual space. In academia, in political discourse where there is a scope for dialogue. Recently there was a World Hindu conference in USA where a lot of protesters came about saying it was a propagation of Nazi fascist supremacist idea of Hindutva. The protestors were evangelists, Islamists and Amberkarites among the Intellectuals and Acedemics. Tulsi Gabbard had initially involved in it and later distanced herself after seeing such protests from Intellectuals. I  have written to my local congressmen when I notice such hatred propagated by the likes of Audrey just so it will get some political backing. We need to voice out as part of the Hindu community. That Panditji in the video you shared had some good ideas in the end. 

Edited by coffee_rules
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am from and live in Leicester. There is a relatively low number of Pak origin people here , unlike nearby Birmingham.

 

The incidents began after India won the first match and "India supporters" went through a particular road/area  chanting pak murdabad and beat up somebody. 

 

As has been pointed out, Leicester is one of the best integrated cities in the UK (probably due to low number of Paks, sad to say) nothing like this has ever happened in the past in all the years of India playing Pakistan. I watched Jeet Lo Dil series sitting amongst Pak supporters and cheering India.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Things have kicked off again in Large numbers in leicester- a gathering of muslims and khalistanis was advertised on Instagram in leicester which has meant now hundreds of hindi guys have come out on the street. And as predicted the whole narrative has become hindutva thugs attacking poor muslims and their mosques. Jihadi social media handles are in overdrive at the moment.

 

Leicester police were informed of this gathering and the accounts who were promoting but they have done absolutely nothing. THis is going to turn into a larger religious riots across the country as the muslims are itching to give to to the hindus using whatever excuse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Things have kicked off again in Large numbers in leicester- a gathering of muslims and khalistanis was advertised on Instagram in leicester which has meant now hundreds of hindi guys have come out on the street. And as predicted the whole narrative has become hindutva thugs attacking poor muslims and their mosques. Jihadi social media handles are in overdrive at the moment.

 

Leicester police were informed of this gathering and the accounts who were promoting but they have done absolutely nothing. THis is going to turn into a larger religious riots across the country as the muslims are itching to give to to the hindus using whatever excuse.

How are things in other cities,as in generally..

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...