Ra Ga makes thunderous entry into J&K greeted with large crowds on a rainy morning

Lone Wolf

Our society would do well to learn about the poppers paradox

The paradox of tolerance states that if a society is tolerant without limit, its ability to be tolerant is eventually seized or destroyed by the intolerant. Karl Popper described it as the seemingly self-contradictory idea that in order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must retain the right to be intolerant of intolerance.

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

Not sure what you're asking for. Rahul Gandhi individually responsible for corruption? There is the National Herald case - but that involves his mother as well. Why should that not be held against him as an individual if his mother and others are involved? 

I guess reading quoted posts would have helped in understanding the question.

One of the posters mentioned "What many BJP supporters would like is for him to be prosecuted in corruption cases"

So, from that I understood that there would be multiple corruption cases in which BJP supporters are looking Raga to be persecuted in. I simply asked list of those cases and in reply I am getting stories about Congress, Sonia, Vadra etc. 

2 hours ago, bharathh said:

Not sure what you're asking for. Rahul Gandhi individually responsible for corruption? There is the National Herald case - but that involves his mother as well. Why should that not be held against him as an individual if his mother and others are involved? 

In simple terms, National herald case says A company (owners: Rahulji and Prinyanka ji) bought National Herald assets by paying less than 1 crore and when National Herald assets were worth over 2000 Crore generated and given to National Herald because it was Non Profit Journalistic news Paper.

Only prosecutable case that stands is Raul/Priyanka jis company hasnt got papers to show that they paid 1 crore to National Herald.

Now, Is that a corruption or not? For me assets gathering by National Herald since independenc and now selling is corruption by Gandhis.  For @Trichromatic it isnt as long as Rahulji can prove a transaction of approximately Rs 1 crore payment to national herald via cash or bank. Even if he cant, then its down to company and NOT Rahulji. So this is a simple case of agree to disagree.

Edited by mishra

22 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

I guess reading quoted posts would have helped in understanding the question.

One of the posters mentioned "What many BJP supporters would like is for him to be prosecuted in corruption cases"

So, from that I understood that there would be multiple corruption cases in which BJP supporters are looking Raga to be persecuted in. I simply asked list of those cases and in reply I am getting stories about Congress, Sonia, Vadra etc.

On 3/25/2023 at 10:31 AM, Moochad said:

The last 8 years BJP supporters have been demanding that Modi take action against him and his corrupt family, now he gets a minor slap on the wrist, and now there is worry about a sympathy wave? 

If you were talking about this post of mine, I specifically mentioned him and his family. 

Pappu probably only has exposure to the National Herald case himself, but his family is more exposed. 

Edited by Moochad

1 hour ago, Moochad said:

Hopefully lavanasur is the next one named in a case. 

Honest question. What is the history behind calling Arvind Kejriwal, Lavanasur? 

Adani mein Modiji ka saara paisa dooba huwa hain! @Khota This is your IIT graduate for you.

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, mishra said:

In simple terms, National herald case says A company (owners: Rahulji and Prinyanka ji) bought National Herald assets by paying less than 1 crore and when National Herald assets were worth over 2000 Crore generated and given to National Herald because it was Non Profit Journalistic news Paper.

Only prosecutable case that stands is Raul/Priyanka jis company hasnt got papers to show that they paid 1 crore to National Herald.

Now, Is that a corruption or not? For me assets gathering by National Herald since independenc and now selling is corruption by Gandhis.  For @Trichromatic it isnt as long as Rahulji can prove a transaction of approximately Rs 1 crore payment to national herald via cash or bank. Even if he cant, then its down to company and NOT Rahulji. So this is a simple case of agree to disagree.

I am not posting my opinion, I was simply asking list of cases.

Ok to summarise it, LIST of cases where BJP supporters are waiting RaGa to be persecuted ARE:

1. National Herald case

12 hours ago, bharathh said:

But RG has not been jailed for just speaking. What you are insinuating vs what actually happened are 2 different things. 

This is called stifling oppositions. This is road to dictatorship.

12 hours ago, mishra said:

koi abuse nahi huvaa hai. Congress Party leaders ensured that Rahulji is knocked out of race to lead Congress Party or be opposition leader or most optimistically be Congress Parties candidate of PM in next general election. they wanted to loosen Rahuljis grip on Congress Party.

So, looks more of intentional judgement. BJP is worried that Congress may put better worth candidate. WHile Rahulji has been advised that loosing the case will elevate his political career.

Its politics. Everything is Jayaz

Blaming congress for what BJP is doing to him. That is a new one.

12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

He is out on bail, probably will appeal and finally apologize. He could have done it in lower court and be done. Probably using it to slingshot himself above other contenders for PM. Nobody has talked about Momta, KCR or Kejru in the last 3 weeks

Because it is hard to put everyone in jail at the same time.

12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

SC/ST Atrocities Act applied in most cases on common people results in jail time. All are criminal cases. In some cases , it is just jalleged abuse. All they have to do is to say he was abused.  In earlier case, he said RSS killed MKG. It is still fought in court as a civil case. 

In layman's term it is called silencing the opposition.

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Honest question. What is the history behind calling Arvind Kejriwal, Lavanasur? 

Adani mein Modiji ka saara paisa dooba huwa hain! @Khota This is your IIT graduate for you.

He passed that exam. I did not.

41 minutes ago, Khota said:

In layman's term it is called silencing the opposition.

Yes, Modi is not an exception. SoGa hounded him and Amit Shah for 10 years in UPA regime with many SITs and Naakabandi. So, when it is payback time, you are awake all of a sudden. Dems and Republicans also use the arm of the law when they are in power to silence the opposition . 

12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes, Modi is not an exception. SoGa hounded him and Amit Shah for 10 years in UPA regime with many SITs and Naakabandi. So, when it is payback time, you are awake all of a sudden. Dems and Republicans also use the arm of the law when they are in power to silence the opposition . 

I don't recall any opposition leader imprisoned.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

I don't recall any opposition leader imprisoned.

That's because you post with the intent to gaslight - not have a discussion.

Maya Kodnani (BJP), Madhu Koda (Independent), Lalu Prasad Yadav(RJD), A. Raja & Kanimozhi (DMK) were all imprisoned due to CBI/ED investigations during UPA 2004-14. 

Cases against Mayawati (BSP), Modi (BJP), Mulayam Singh Yadav (SP), Subramaniam Swamy(BJP), Sanjay Joshi(BJP), Nitin Gadkari (BJP), etc. were closed due to lack of any evidence. 

Cases vs Amit Shah, Babulal Gaur, Yedyurappa, Nitish Kumar etc. are still ongoing from that time.