Hindenburg group accuses Adani group of fraud

gattaca

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

No. I said why do you give gora agencies like SEC credibility, while you are not satisfied with SEBI, when they are exactly the same, with one in a gora country ? 

I asked you a clear question and i quoted you too. So answer me why SEC is fine but SEBI is not. 

There are no goras you liar.

12 minutes ago, diga said:

Just dodging with inane comments & abuse .. Think you need a break

I genuinely feel bad for him.  He lost a fortune on his Adani stocks after the Hindenburg shortsale attack.

Since then, every other unrelated thread he has been attacking Adani.

I told him invest on fundamentals and hold for long term in such companies for a good RoI.  He panicked and sold and booked massive losses.

1 minute ago, rangeelaraja said:

I genuinely feel bad for him.  He lost a fortune on his Adani stocks after the Hindenburg shortsale attack.

I told him invest on fundamentals and hold for long term in such companies for a good RoI.  He panicked and sold and booked massive losses.

He and our old video babu have had a pathological hatred for Adani for years.

29 minutes ago, diga said:

Just dodging with inane comments & abuse .. Think you need a break

He like a broken record kept on saying that goras are calling the shots. I just asked him what is wrong  with JPC doing the probe.

Kindly don't feel bad for me but do feel bad for millions who were swindled.

14 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Supporting someone who manipulated the market.

4 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Nothing like that. He manages to keep himself pristinely uninformed and confident. Could be a troll too given his responses. More likely I would say. Playing a character if you ask. Wouldnt be surprised if alter ego of the guy who got banned. 

Edited by ravishingravi

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Nothing like that. He manages to keep himself pristinely uninformed and confident. Could be a troll too given his responses. More likely I would say. Playing a character if you ask. Wouldnt be surprised if alter ego of the guy who got banned. 

No. The under score guy was a pure khali traitor , Hindu and India hater. 

hope he is reading this message.

”This” character is a pure troll.  

11 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

No. The under score guy was a pure khali traitor , Hindu and India hater. 

hope he is reading this message.

”This” character is a pure troll.  

Reminds me of this cartoon where Kamran Akmal runs out of the PCB boardroom celebrating and yelling, "I am not corrupt I am just incompetent!"

19 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Hindenburg. Gora is allowed to spit on your face and walk away without saying why. And brown sepoys wiill say because gora spat on you there must be something wrong with you.

Actually I was playing Khotaa too. :icflove: Hope Khota reads it to understand what his comments looks like to other side

On 10/5/2023 at 7:28 AM, rangeelaraja said:

Go fight a court case if you have evidence  of manipulation and marbles.  If not non-stop howling here on this will eventually get you banned. 

You need to quit threatening people on this forum. That is the job of moderators. If you have appointed yourself as the moderator that is something else. Moron.

On 10/6/2023 at 4:33 AM, mishra said:

Why isnt Hindenburg sueing Adanis

Good question.

Hindenburg never intended to sue Adani. They just published a report.

Adanis made lot of public threats to sue Hindenburg and realized when discovery process would start, they would not look pretty. Hence they though loss of 100's of billions is acceptable. Actually a very smart move by them.