Hindenburg group accuses Adani group of fraud

gattaca

30 minutes ago, Khota said:

Your source is a newspaper by BJP. Let us do little bit better than that.

How about Scroll or NYT your Bible ? Go look, the report came from NYT. You only like gora links. It is common knowledge that the Newscluck story came from NYT first

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/05/world/europe/neville-roy-singham-china-propaganda.html

Tou are uninformed and uninitiated more than I thought you were. 

22 hours ago, Khota said:

Because they threatened to and they backed off.

So issue is Adanis not honoring what they verbally said. Is that such a big issue?

Every member on this forum might have said something in anger atleat once every week but later on , would have thought its neither worth it and somethimes not achievable. Thats common sense. thats what posters have been arguing

However if i was to respond/argue with you in your language. i would ask

"Is taking Hindenburg to court once publically threatening for it, becomes legal bidingng for Adani's? ANswer is NO. So should they do it just to make you happy? Is it a responsibility of Adanis to make you happy ? Answer is Big NO again"

Edited by mishra

33 minutes ago, mishra said:

So issue is Adanis not honoring what they verbally said. Is that such a big issue?

Every member on this forum might have said something in anger atleat once every week but later on , would have thought its neither worth it and somethimes not achievable. Thats common sense. thats what posters have been arguing

However if i was to respond/argue with you in your language. i would ask

"Is taking Hindenburg to court once publically threatening for it, becomes legal bidingng for Adani's?"

It is not a legally binding issue at all. It has more to do with proving someone wrong just like FOX news had to pay almost a Billion dollars for misinformation.

All I am telling you is that Indian stock market is one of the oldest and sophisticated market in which common person has faith. Whatever it takes the integrity of the market needs to be maintained.

Edited by Khota

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

How about Scroll or NYT your Bible ? Go look, the report came from NYT. You only like gora links. It is common knowledge that the Newscluck story came from NYT first

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/05/world/europe/neville-roy-singham-china-propaganda.html

Tou are uninformed and uninitiated more than I thought you were. 

Link did not work for me. Also, I chose to ignore your personal attack.

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

It is not a legally binding issue at all. It has more to do with proving someone wrong just like FOX news had to pay almost a Billion dollars for misinformation.

All I am telling you is that Indian stock market is one of the oldest and sophisticated market in which common person has faith. Whatever it takes the integrity of the market needs to be maintained.

Lol!

Please dont indulge the troll. Either he is troll by accident ( just not bright enough ) or by purpose. If its former, he is not looking to be informed. If its latter, we have all wasted our time on him that we could have done something else.

I bought more stocks in Adani port. They are not going anywhere. It will be largest conglomerate in history of India. Which will eventually have to be broken. Not yet.

Everyone seeking truth is a troll.

Congress slams ministry probe into accounts of Adani group`s two Mumbai airports

ttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/congress-slams-ministry-probe-into-accounts-of-adani-group-s-two-mumbai-airports/ar-AA1icGQr?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fb551c7a63604fe198efe5c34205cd74&ei=46

1 minute ago, ravishingravi said:

Sure she would but it seems that TMC are leaving this to her. She took on Adani on her own for her other bosses. Now she has to deal with this on her own. 

She is too valuable to lose. Congress will take her in if TMC shuns her. Apparently she and Tharoor get along very well. :Giggity:

Exclusive-India seeks to restart stalled Adani coal imports probe (msn.com)

Adani Enterprises and its subsidiaries, led by billionaire Gautam Adani, have successfully mounted repeated legal challenges in India and Singapore to block the documents' release, court papers show. Adani has denied wrongdoing, saying that Indian authorities assessed its coal shipments before releasing them from ports.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If there is nothing to hide why block discovery.

On 11/17/2023 at 7:09 PM, Khota said:

Exclusive-India seeks to restart stalled Adani coal imports probe (msn.com)

Adani Enterprises and its subsidiaries, led by billionaire Gautam Adani, have successfully mounted repeated legal challenges in India and Singapore to block the documents' release, court papers show. Adani has denied wrongdoing, saying that Indian authorities assessed its coal shipments before releasing them from ports.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If there is nothing to hide why block discovery.

For the same reason the courts thought it is a good idea to block the release : Adanis do not want their confidential information & trade secrets be leaked to the competition.

Singapore agrees, so there goes your congi deshdrohi angle against an indian conglomerate being 'coz of mudi corruption'. 

11 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

For the same reason the courts thought it is a good idea to block the release : Adanis do not want their confidential information & trade secrets be leaked to the competition.

Singapore agrees, so there goes your congi deshdrohi angle against an indian conglomerate being 'coz of mudi corruption'. 

What is there to hide? Courts can always release selectively.