Hindenburg group accuses Adani group of fraud

gattaca

38 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

so answer the questions posed to you:

1. How many companies in Adani's position has successfully sued a shortseller like Hindenburg for false accusations ?

2. Why are you ok undermining Indian govt agencies when you support foreign govt agencies doing their jobs ? Are you a traitor like your beloved khajur walla  and want to undermine Indian govt institutions with no justifiable cause ? 

Let me ask you a single question?

If you have done no wrong and someone accuses you of fraud and majority of your personal wealth is wiped off, will you do nothing?

1 minute ago, Khota said:

If you have done no wrong and someone accuses you of fraud and majority of your personal wealth is wiped off, will you do nothing?

I have asked you questions first, i require you to answer me first. 

And your question is irrelevant, since majority of my wealth is not affected in this scenario. Adani is literally batting at the same wealth level as six months before the story broke. 

Since Adani recovered most of his losses, i see no reason for him to persue this. Particularly since i am yet to find a single example of a Hindenburg like entity being successfully sued in courts for their hitjob in the first place.

Now, answer my question like i have answered yours.

6 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I have asked you questions first, i require you to answer me first. 

And your question is irrelevant, since majority of my wealth is not affected in this scenario. Adani is literally batting at the same wealth level as six months before the story broke. 

Since Adani recovered most of his losses, i see no reason for him to persue this. Particularly since i am yet to find a single example of a Hindenburg like entity being successfully sued in courts for their hitjob in the first place.

Now, answer my question like i have answered yours.

Lies do not count as an answer. From him being one of the richest to wherever he is now does not qualify as an answer, that is far from recovering his wealth.

33 minutes ago, Khota said:

Lies do not count as an answer. From him being one of the richest to wherever he is now does not qualify as an answer, that is far from recovering his wealth.

I have given you the reason why he hasnt sued. I have answered your question, so now your turn to answer questions i asked first. He is still the richest Indian around, fyi based on Adani share prices. Since Adani share prices today are literally what it was six months before Hindenburg's slanderjob, its simple mathematical reality that he's recovered his wealth. Duh.

NOW ANSWER WHY YOU WANT TO UNDERMINE AN INDIAN GOVT ORGANISATION WHEN ITS IDENTICAL COUNTERPART IN YOUR GORA MASTER'S NATION IS FINE TO DO ITS JOB ACCORDING TO YOU.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

I have given you the reason why he hasnt sued. I have answered your question, so now your turn to answer questions i asked first. He is still the richest Indian around, fyi based on Adani share prices. Since Adani share prices today are literally what it was six months before Hindenburg's slanderjob, its simple mathematical reality that he's recovered his wealth. Duh.

NOW ANSWER WHY YOU WANT TO UNDERMINE AN INDIAN GOVT ORGANISATION WHEN ITS IDENTICAL COUNTERPART IN YOUR GORA MASTER'S NATION IS FINE TO DO ITS JOB ACCORDING TO YOU.

I don't want to undermine anyone. One last question before I answer yours, do you think Purkaysatha and Chakravarty are paid by Chinese?

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

I don't want to undermine anyone. One last question before I answer yours, do you think Purkaysatha and Chakravarty are paid by Chinese?

But when you dont accept SEBI's mandate and authority, you are undermining SEBI. Explain to us why SEBI is not allowed to do its job and it must go to the parliament while SEC is fine to do its job according to you, when they are identical organisations. 

I have no idea who purkayastha and chakravarthy are. What i do know, is that you are anti-Indian if you undermine the mandate and authority of Indian institutions- be it the courts or SEBI or any govt org. 

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

But when you dont accept SEBI's mandate and authority, you are undermining SEBI. Explain to us why SEBI is not allowed to do its job and it must go to the parliament while SEC is fine to do its job according to you, when they are identical organisations. 

I have no idea who purkayastha and chakravarthy are. What i do know, is that you are anti-Indian if you undermine the mandate and authority of Indian institutions- be it the courts or SEBI or any govt org. 

You are anti-Indian if you are not democratic and ignore the opposition which got more votes than you did.

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are anti-Indian if you are not democratic and ignore the opposition which got more votes than you did.

The opposition isnt in the government, this isnt proprotionate democracy, this is first past the post democracy. So the party with the most seats represents the people.Its just that simple.

i WILL ignore the opposition when they are anti-Indian and seek to undermine the authority of Indian institutions like SEBI. 

Now answer the question asked of you, instead of dodging, especially since you said you will after your last question, which has also been answered. 

13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

The opposition isnt in the government, this isnt proprotionate democracy, this is first past the post democracy. So the party with the most seats represents the people.Its just that simple.

i WILL ignore the opposition when they are anti-Indian and seek to undermine the authority of Indian institutions like SEBI. 

Now answer the question asked of you, instead of dodging, especially since you said you will after your last question, which has also been answered. 

I have answered the question. Your reading comprehension is terrible is not my problem.

Just now, Khota said:

I have answered the question. Your reading comprehension is terrible is not my problem.

Show me where you have answered the question as to why you are ok with SEC doing its job but not SEBI despite them being in IDENTICAL situations ? Just quote that post.

You literally said 'one last question before i answer yours' and you have not answered my question, so why did you just lie ?

12 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Show me where you have answered the question as to why you are ok with SEC doing its job but not SEBI despite them being in IDENTICAL situations ? Just quote that post.

You literally said 'one last question before i answer yours' and you have not answered my question, so why did you just lie ?

Look within last few posts, the answer is staring at you.

10 hours ago, Khota said:

This is not about speculation and buy/sell. This is about fraud. Big difference.

Is Hindenburg as a Brikerage Firm is in Business of Financial regulation? Why do you think this one partcular report whose intended objective was to Support "Sell" rating is sueable?

Bottomline is They just made Chewtiya out of other market players and made money by short selling. There is nothing illegal in that.

8 hours ago, Khota said:

Value of money or assests is driven by market. where is Fraud here? Please explain.

6 hours ago, diga said:

the above poster  is being dishonest & dodging a direct question...  Mods should ban / suspend these members for wasting time , bandwidth & storage space for this DG. As it is , the DG is struggling

You guys are being dishonest. if you don't see fraud here.