is it FAIR to beat Australia on such SPIN Tracks, crafted for spinners...

3 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Flat beds,advantage better attack

If they have better attack surely they can

Flat beds, brings weaker lineup into the picture,ours is extraordinarily meek and gone with kohli and kela

True. But when conditions ease out better batting teams would score more despite facing strong attacks as pace is nullified. 

Our batsmen are so weak they cant even take advantage of Flat beds. So in a batting shootout we would lose or draw. 

Nz got lucky with crucial tosses 2 times. Had we won tosses we could have reversed it when we toured there. Plus we seriously don't play them to our potential. Our intensity vs them compared to intensity vs Aussies is a lot lower. Only a matter of time though. We can beat them away in nz. 

SA got lucky again. Poor selections. In pitches where it gets flatter as day progressed is where we would struggle as our batting sucks.

20 hours ago, speedracer said:

Even there we dominated them. If not for **** batting under lights we win that too easily. And we dropped 4 catches.

i cant agree more..ashwin got him out at least 2 to 3 times ..one or 2 catches were dropped ( one by kohli off ashwin) and then he was LBW....ashwin owned him ..kinda humiliated him and then got him out.

11 hours ago, Suhaan said:

@vishalvirsingh

Save water drink beer,arey paani bachao
Nagpur ka garmi sara paani sokh lega,arey paani bachega toh IPL me use hoga na!

,jaisa desh vaisa bhesh
Dharamshala me you will see pyce maan,Lance and dance much more to come,enjoy till then

In a four match series if we are giving them ,one out and out Aussie like venue,them and us should not complain 

You think we one there on sspinfriendly conditions,we outplayed them with whatever we had in our arsenal,they just kept coming

That is the trait of a civilized guest, don't complain with what you are getting served up

Aussie, English,packy,Kiwi are just pampered kids(except  packy),keep complaining

i am not sure in dharam shala which is in between MOUNTAINS...i will be happy if we fight and win against australia on a pitch which helps the pacers and naturally that pitch is fast bowlers friendly but WILL INDIAN THink tank keep it pace friendly...Lets wait and see.

my guess is india will play 2 spinners there and probably it will turn into a spinning track after day 1.

On 2/11/2023 at 3:51 PM, Suhaan said:

Even in 2017 barring Dharamshala each test was spinfest,still people get nostalgic thinking those were like SENA pitches

This is no different,Dharamshal will again offer pyce and bownce,myte

third test is moving out of dharamshala ..indore or rajkot will get the third test. ( again spin beds)

8 hours ago, speedracer said:

True. But when conditions ease out better batting teams would score more despite facing strong attacks as pace is nullified. 

Our batsmen are so weak they cant even take advantage of Flat beds. So in a batting shootout we would lose or draw. 

Nz got lucky with crucial tosses 2 times. Had we won tosses we could have reversed it when we toured there. Plus we seriously don't play them to our potential. Our intensity vs them compared to intensity vs Aussies is a lot lower. Only a matter of time though. We can beat them away in nz. 

SA got lucky again. Poor selections. In pitches where it gets flatter as day progressed is where we would struggle as our batting sucks.

KL rahul the captain struggled against Bangladesh. Some miracle had to happen. So he was going to struggle in SA too.

21 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Is it true that Aussies requested Nagpur management to let them practice on last day but the ground staff watered the pitch.. Dick move if done deliberately :facepalm:

By the time match started pitch was pretty even. Mark Waugh consistently admitted there is nothign wrong with the pitch. Cummins echoed the same thoughts. It was just  a self-goal mind game.  FOX sports which circulated this as well realized later this hurt his side more. Mohammad Shami showed there is nothin wrong with pitch

Edited by vvvslaxman
1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Making a pitch that spins for left handers is not fair. Its pitch doctoring. We could have beat them fair and square may be this is a punishment for that 36 all out.

That was just a rumor theory circulated by Bharat sundaresan from SEN channel for  Australia. He kinda sowed doubts in the minds of Aussies. They got stuck with that. 

I hope that BCCI develops a vision where it looks to create a sporting environment. India does not need to rely on such cheap victories where spinners are requesting to bowl to achieve some personal milestone. :facepalm:

In subcon, teams like India & Pakistan do not need to rely on such embarrassing pitches. At least first learn to play the sport properly! 

7 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

That was just a rumor theory circulated by Bharat sundaresan from SEN channel for  Australia. He kinda sowed doubts in the minds of Aussies. They got stuck with that. 

Bharat trolled them big time rofl. He is actually part of Oz media in cricbuzz sometimes. 

He is however a coolie bhakt which infuriates me. 

2 minutes ago, zen said:

I hope that BCCI develops a vision where it looks to create a sporting environment. India does not need to rely on such cheap victories where spinners are requesting to bowl to achieve some personal milestone. :facepalm:

In subcon, teams like India & Pakistan do not need to rely on such embarrassing pitches. At least first learn to play the sport properly! 

Bit more bounce and Carry for pacers would be nice. That way both can exploit. But Oz shot themselves in the foot by falling for some troll job concocted by Indian media.

Edited by speedracer

3rd world can create its own delusionals about what is right or wrong. The white man is automatically assumed to be superior so they have to fight him even by resorting to cheap tactics, which are justified using weird desi logic. 

Today, India is a competitive side but look at its mentality where it runs to rank turners at the sight of a SENA team. No amount of window dressing can hide this coward and cheater mentality :hitler:

19 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Bharat trolled them big time rofl. He is actually part of Oz media in cricbuzz sometimes. 

He is however a coolie bhakt which infuriates me. 

By the time they realized they were conned match was over. Arunchalpradesh team would have batted better there.  Compared to the recent pitches that we played on this has the least amount of turn. Ashwin had the highest turn which intself was very low. Axar hardly had any turn. Jaddu turned when he brought his speed down by 10 km. Otherwise all sltraight balls. But Aussies were playing for imaginary turn.  Amount of leg before and bowled only confirms that.  SG ball + red soil effort. These guys are used to playing on  crappaburra ball.  When India got out for 36 we didn't really go after Australian pitch curators. We took a hard look at ourselves. All the bitching and moaning by Australia happened before the match. But once the match was over they were extermely critical of Australian line up laying no blame on Indian pitch. 

FozAeMiaQAAiYPX?format=jpg&name=small

“What the hell is going on? That is just ridiculous. Don’t go stupid, but Australia play hard nose cricket. We’re even giving someone thumbs up … bloody hell."  - Alan Border

One thing i noticed is under Pat cummins Australian side has become a softie side. Bit like how Kohli went like a softie whenever he faced a Kane led NZ side.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Dude what about the pictures sorry are you discounting the fact that they tried to doctor the pitch by saying that even in that pitch our bowlers barring Ashwin could not get much spin ?. 

India could have got close to the same recult if it made a neutral sporting pitch. Thats what was needed.