is it FAIR to beat Australia on such SPIN Tracks, crafted for spinners...

If the Aussies weren't so inept against spin our quicks would have feasted on them. The 10 Aussies wickets that fell today, do you really think all of them were wicket taking, or even 5 of them? I couldn't believe the way some of their top 7 were playing Ash-Jaddu, like how our 90s era headless chickens fared in RSA and Aus. Our pacers didn't get a chance because of the useless Aussies.

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

If the Aussies weren't so inept against spin our quicks would have feasted on them. The 10 Aussies wickets that fell today, do you really think all of them were wicket taking, or even 5 of them? I couldn't believe the way some of their top 7 were playing Ash-Jaddu, like how our 90s era headless chickens fared in RSA and Aus. Our pacers didn't get a chance because of the useless Aussies.

Lol siraj was breathing fire. So did shami.

India has beaten aus in adelaide, melbourne, melbourne again and then brisbane. It should have won in sydney in 2018 but rain saved them. Also in the pink ball test india were way ahead in the game till the debacle.. the perth test where kohli scored a fabulous century was even at certain stages and aus won a good toss as fourth innings in perth crack appears.. perversely the only test india lost comprehensively in last 12 tests against aus was in Pune 2017 which was a rank turner. I m not sure what is fair and unfair then..

I don't remember anyone blaming the australian conditions for our 36ao. 

Even the most jingoistic Indian players/fans didn't use the 'conditions' as an excuse. And that's why we won that series. 

But the Aussie crybabies will blame the 'pitch doctoring' and what not for their awfulness rather than looking in the mirror. 

No way they are winning or even drawing a test here with that crybaby attitude. 4-0 is confirmed. 

If India can score 400 runs batting on this pitch even while carrying 3 out of form batsmen and two debutantes, then why can't their opponents? Do not equate lack of skill to pitch being unfair. If you ask this question just because Australia is not skilled at playing in spin friendly conditions, then you should also ask if it was fair for Australia, England, West Indies to have pace friendly pitches against us throughout the 60s, 70s and 80s when India didn't have any pace bowling talents (barring Kapil in the 80s)?

10 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

I don't remember anyone blaming the australian conditions for our 36ao. 

Even the most jingoistic Indian players/fans didn't use the 'conditions' as an excuse. And that's why we won that series. 

But the Aussie crybabies will blame the 'pitch doctoring' and what not for their awfulness rather than looking in the mirror. 

No way they are winning or even drawing a test here with that crybaby attitude. 4-0 is confirmed. 

OP probably enjoyed that with phaast bowlers dominating.