Shoaib Akhtar roasts Kamran Akmal on a live TV show.

For what its worth Kamran can never show-boat or indulge in drama like Akhtar.

Kamran miya thode shekhi bagharna aur nautanki seekho, TV aur SM pe following badh jaegi.

Fir tum bhi Shoaib ko karara jawab de sakoge; or maybe you can but he has some embarrassing material on you that keeps you from speaking up. :nervous:

Chuckte Raho

TC

Edited by Throwaib_Chuckter

Kamaran is kind of a punching bag for some ex-senior Pak player.

Some1 ,I guess Razzak mentioned that Kamran droped catches on purpose hinting Match Fixing.

Shoaib is kind of attention seeker, I one of the interview he claimed all the team but him were playing to lose. Again hinting Match fixing on all the 10 player on the field.

No one confronts him, only 1 time Afridi confronted him since then he does not say a single bad thing about him.

Edited by tapandrun

Baraat me aaya hai kya :hysterical:

These guys can't even speak Hindi/Urdu words properly, as for some other Pak experts saying that we shouldn't be overemphasizing the use/fluency in English as any gauge for players - that's absolutely right! While I'd love to hear many of them speak good English, I'd much rather listen to native language & at least try to understand more of what they're trying to convey. Far too often people don't get their points across, some because of their fear of speaking a foreign language - English is fine for business/academia but we should be promoting/encouraging Indian languages more :om:

Edited by R!TTER
4 hours ago, R!TTER said:

Baraat me aaya hai kya :hysterical:

These guys can't even speak Hindi/Urdu words properly, as for some other Pak experts saying that we shouldn't be overemphasizing the use/fluency in English as any gauge for players - that's absolutely right! While I'd love to hear many of them speak good English, I'd much rather listen to native language & at least try to understand more of what they're trying to convey. Far too often people don't get their points across some because of their far of speaking a foreign language - English is fine for business'/academia but we should be promoting/encouraging Indian languages more :om:

Akhtar barely speaks Urdu...  His lingo is mostly  Punjabi Hindi mix.  That's why he manages a cool badmash..  Diler persona. 

He probably was illiterate when he came.  Urdu requires some sort of basic education to master. 

Wasim Waqar are also mostly Punjabi speakers. 

Ajmal,  Akmals Younus Yusuf speak Urdu. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Akhtar barely speaks Urdu...  His lingo is mostly  Punjabi Hindi mix.  That's why he manages a cool badmash..  Diler persona. 

He probably was illiterate when he came.  Urdu requires some sort of basic education to master. 

Wasim Waqar are also mostly Punjabi speakers. 

Ajmal,  Akmals Younus Yusuf speak Urdu. 

So an illiterate can speak Hindu but to speak an English some sort of education is needed.

Talk about undermining Hindi

3 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

So an illiterate can speak Hindu but to speak an English some sort of education is needed.

Talk about undermining Hindi

Hindi is itself a mixture of Urdu Farsi & local lingos...  Not exactly a elite language.  Hindi spoken in North West India & Punjab Delhi is very different than what u see in likes of MP & Central India. 

What Akhtar said holds true that if u cannot speak half decent English as in case of Babar no one will take u seriously in sports. 

But he is so full of himself that he is forgetting that he is a grade A level illiterate paindoo himself

7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Hindi is itself a mixture of Urdu Farsi & local lingos...  Not exactly a elite language.  Hindi spoken in North West India & Punjab Delhi is very different than what u see in likes of MP & Central India. 

What Akhtar said holds true that if u cannot speak half decent English as in case of Babar no one will take u seriously in sports. 

But he is so full of himself that he is forgetting that he is a grade A level illiterate paindoo himself

Lol urdu is a mix of Hindi farsi & locally language not hindi.

13 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

It's OK man, I am not a language nazi, was just messing with you.