IPL 2023 - Super Saturday Double header - Punjab vs Kolkata| Lucknow vs Delhi

Austin 3:!6

Sakariya needs to add 5-10 kph of pace otherwise he won't last in the IPL.

I remember when Shami and Ishwar Pandey(blast from the past) both increased their pace by around that amount before they got their international/IPL debuts. 

Team India needs to hire whoever their coach/coaches were to get our young bowlers to increase pace.

3 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Sakariya needs to add 5-10 kph of pace otherwise he won't last in the IPL.

I remember when Shami and Ishwar Pandey(blast from the past) both increased their pace by around that amount before they got their international/IPL debuts. 

Team India needs to hire whoever their coach/coaches were to get our young bowlers to increase pace.

Ishwar Pandey was always a trundler and never played for India.

2 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Zombie Daredevils should still chase this with their strong opening partnership and the dew factor

Mark Wood can hurt with his pace...he is lightening quick. It will be a challenge for Sarfaraz and other Indian batters...even Warner is slow these days against pure pace.

13 minutes ago, Lord said:

Ishwar Pandey was always a trundler and never played for India.

I know, the IPL part of my post was for him . He actually increased his pace before he got his CSK debut while he was rising up the Ranji prospect ranks, otherwise he was even slower than commonly remembered. 

15 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Mark Wood can hurt with his pace...he is lightening quick. It will be a challenge for Sarfaraz and other Indian batters...even Warner is slow these days against pure pace.

I forgot Wood was in their team, wasn't he on CSK last year? I wonder why did they let him go, they could've used him yesterday.