PM Modi silenced me on lapses leading to Pulwama attack: Satya Pal Malik

Trichromatic

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Is it Modi’s zimmevaari to come up with a competent opposition when he is around or gone? 

Modi in an ideal world should not contest 2024...  He is out of ideas & India honestly needs something new.  What he brought in 2014 was cool & country needed a change.  But that time is up. BJP as a party should be flexible enough to promote other strong candidates who bring their own ideas & strategies for future.  Right now its a two man show & it is exhausting & there is nothing new to see.  I believe we are at that stage as a Country that petty domestic issues should be ignored & look at the long term.  Nation has enough Talent at its disposal. 

Congress pretty much in the same boat following outdated methods.  A more centrist approach would serve them well but who's gonna tell them or Gandhi's.  Forget about new leadership.   They have probably better raw talent than any other party but it is utter waste atm. 

Modi is doing what serves him...  That is cashing in on a ultra pathetic Opposition..  Not that it is his fault but in general it is Country's loss.  Within the BJP too I see no strong voice to be even considered as a alternative which serves him as well too.  

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Modi in an ideal world should not contest 2024...  He is out of ideas & India honestly needs something new.  What he brought in 2014 was cool & country needed a change.  But that time is up. BJP as a party should be flexible enough to promote other strong candidates who bring their own ideas & strategies for future.  Right now its a two man show & it is exhausting & there is nothing new to see.  I believe we are at that stage as a Country that petty domestic issues should be ignored & look at the long term.  Nation has enough Talent at its disposal. 

Congress pretty much in the same boat following outdated methods.  A more centrist approach would serve them well but who's gonna tell them or Gandhi's.  Forget about new leadership.   They have probably better raw talent than any other party but it is utter waste atm. 

Modi is doing what serves him...  That is cashing in on a ultra pathetic Opposition..  Not that it is his fault but in general it is Country's loss.  Within the BJP too I see no strong voice to be even considered as a alternative which serves him as well too.  

His speeches in Karnataka is so drably done. Same old Congress ki kadi ninda.  And about double injun sarkaar. Unfortunately TINA

18 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

His speeches in Karnataka is so drably done. Same old Congress ki kadi ninda.  And about double injun sarkaar. Unfortunately TINA

Its basic concept of management that when a contract goes longer then certain period other party starts asking for not just contractual obligations but also value addition. In case of BJP vs Peoples contract, People need value addition.

Modi is okie till 2024, But its natual  that by 2029  election, People will want BJP to provide a alternative

Oh boy....  Another terror attack.  RIP bravehearts.  Fattus in Delhi are sleeping.  Paxtani jernails must be laughing. 

Paxtan keeps killing 5-10 of ours knowing zero retaliation will come.  Disgusting fattu policy.  The f*** when Opposition is going to speak up on this? 

Jammu is now new frontier opened up for these terror attacks. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Oh man these were special forces:broken_heart:....  That bilawal must be kicked out from India at this moment.  For how long we will suffer in silence.  Vishwaguru...  Vasudev kutubukum cra* is just bullsh*t when soldiers are dying on the border. 

some supporters used to abuse other parties of meeting Pakistanis when forces were being targeted in Kashmir.

and yeh BillaWall to butcher statement waala hai. kya din aa gaye hain

59 minutes ago, khadekhademaaro said:

some supporters used to abuse other parties of meeting Pakistanis when forces were being targeted in Kashmir.

You are comparing national diplomacy to sports and entertainment people. India is hosting the conference of MoFAs :hehe: as part of G20. They are forced to host that mongrel

34 minutes ago, khadekhademaaro said:

Billo Rani is also just a amreeki Puppet.  I am sure behind the scenes Muricans arm twisted us to invite him. 

Paxtani Army should be banged ideally. 

But kicking out Billo would send a signal at least that we mean business. 

Paxtan atm thinks it can do whatever it wants in JK & call it Fidayeen or Mujahideen attacks & nobody can do anything.  It never should have come to this. 

Forget valley they have now literally upped their game in Jammu..  First time since the 90's with basically empty coffers. 

1 hour ago, khadekhademaaro said:

double injun ya trouble injun ..

He was promoting some low budget Kerala movie the other day...  Few days ago HE called his leaders to stop giving opinions on movies.  Now how can we take him seriously? Age has caught up with him finally. 

12 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

He was promoting some low budget Kerala movie the other day...  Few days ago HE called his leaders to stop giving opinions on movies.  Now how can we take him seriously? Age has caught up with him finally. 

That sells votes in Karnataka. Don’t tell me you are not as dumb as others crying about it.

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

That sells votes in Karnataka. Don’t tell me you are not as dumb as others crying about it.

Hence the point stands he is no different from other leaders. From Vishwaguru to Cinema guru...  The circus never stops.  Same vote bank politics that he calls out Opposition for. 

Funnily movie indirectly shows ineptness of Indian government about 32000 ISIS recruitment alone from Kerala...  Now that number was debunked & critixized...  Makers decided to remove that data from the poster. 

Absolute clown show. 

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

I don't think it's the age....he is a dumbass by nature who is not fit to be a PM...won a second term based on same old Hindu/Muslim, Hindu khatre main hai :facepalm:....When there in no progress to show, the jumla cannot last forever. That's why there is a good chance that his party of thugs & 40% commission-jeevis will be kicked out of Karnataka :top:

I won't think his first term was bad...  MMS had to go eventually.  Modi g was a upgrade. (Lahore trip + Pathankot attack + ISI & Demonetization only black spots)  Nobody can deny that other than this his term was good. 

Problem is people think he is solution to everything which is laughable as he is as limited as they come. 

He hasn't done anything for Hindus so far...  Neither he can tbh as India is still globally not a serious power.  We walk a tightrope on these matters.  Nupur Sharma case kinda exposed our limitations.  

Still we do get bad PR thanks to the illiterate morons in his party.  Corrupt to the core. 

Now Hindu/Muslim to domestic audience is only thing they can do.  With opposition in shambles its a tried & Tested strategy. 

He is projected to win 2024 & losing Karnataka is no big deal for him & BJP.  He will take it.  

14 hours ago, Under_Score said:

I don't think it's the age....he is a dumbass by nature who is not fit to be a PM...won a second term based on same old Hindu/Muslim, Hindu khatre main hai :facepalm:....When there in no progress to show, the jumla cannot last forever. That's why there is a good chance that his party of thugs & 40% commission-jeevis will be kicked out of Karnataka :top:

:flame:

https://twitter.com/narne_kumar06/status/1654743234994896896?s=46I

Rudali gang ke liye

On 5/6/2023 at 2:10 PM, Lone Wolf said:

I won't think his first term was bad...  MMS had to go eventually.  Modi g was a upgrade. (Lahore trip + Pathankot attack + ISI & Demonetization only black spots)  Nobody can deny that other than this his term was good. 

Problem is people think he is solution to everything which is laughable as he is as limited as they come. 

He hasn't done anything for Hindus so far...  Neither he can tbh as India is still globally not a serious power.  We walk a tightrope on these matters.  Nupur Sharma case kinda exposed our limitations.  

Still we do get bad PR thanks to the illiterate morons in his party.  Corrupt to the core. 

Now Hindu/Muslim to domestic audience is only thing they can do.  With opposition in shambles its a tried & Tested strategy. 

He is projected to win 2024 & losing Karnataka is no big deal for him & BJP.  He will take it.  

Building Ram Mandir after 500 years.

Removal of article 370 after 75 years.

He has done enough to win votes of religious Hindus with these 2. Some people may have "ab kuch naya lao" syndrome kicking in every 2 months but majority vehemently feels the other way.

Just because this govt couldn't implement CAA/NRC it doesn't mean they will vote for parties which actually oppose these. 

Edited by Number

58 minutes ago, Number said:

Building Ram Mandir after 500 years.

Removal of article 370 after 75 years.

He has done enough to win votes of religious Hindus with these 2. Some people may have "ab kuch naya lao" syndrome kicking in every 2 months but majority vehemently feels the other way.

Just because this govt couldn't implement CAA/NRC it doesn't mean they will vote for parties which actually oppose these. 

Art 370 removal is only on paper.  Try to own land there.  First of all it is not allowed as of now.   And in Kashmir that's just asking for trouble.  It is gone just for the sake of it.  KP's & Hindus getting killed still with Sarkar keeping mum. 

However one advantage is single Constitution & Ranbir Penal code gone. 

Ram Mandir construction was a matter of time. Remember in September 2010 The sanctum sanctorum was given to Ram Lalla proving that it is indeed Ram Janmsthan. The court gave 2/3rd of land to the Hindus and the rest to the Muslims. 

Again overrated notion that he built Ram Mandir. 

Indian system doesn't works this way.  However due to his insane popularity & poor quality Opposition he will win 2024.  His final term.  But I don't see a clear succession plan. 

So its overall not better than 2014-19 term I'd say.  

All that Vishwaguru thingy has not gone well with People but due to clear lack of options they have to go for him. 

59 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Art 370 removal is only on paper.  Try to own land there.  First of all it is not allowed as of now.   And in Kashmir that's just asking for trouble.  It is gone just for the sake of it.  KP's & Hindus getting killed still with Sarkar keeping mum. 

However one advantage is single Constitution & Ranbir Penal code gone. 

Ram Mandir construction was a matter of time. Remember in September 2010 The sanctum sanctorum was given to Ram Lalla proving that it is indeed Ram Janmsthan. The court gave 2/3rd of land to the Hindus and the rest to the Muslims. 

Again overrated notion that he built Ram Mandir. 

Indian system doesn't works this way.  However due to his insane popularity & poor quality Opposition he will win 2024.  His final term.  But I don't see a clear succession plan. 

So its overall not better than 2014-19 term I'd say.  

All that Vishwaguru thingy has not gone well with People but due to clear lack of options they have to go for him. 

Oh wow. really?

Even till 2019 elections all parties were mocking BJP with that mandir wahi banayenge par date nahi batayenge. You can discredit him but every govt was wary of mass rioting by Muslims in UP so they kept getting it delayed. Modi with the help Yogi got the job done. You can call everyone else misinformed but that's the reality.

This guy is a loose cannon now. From lax in Pulwama allegations, he says Modi did Pulwama to win elections in 2019. Why does India need Pakistan to break India when we have such snakes.

Edited by coffee_rules

On 7/30/2023 at 4:45 PM, coffee_rules said:

This guy is a loose cannon now. From lax in Pulwama allegations, he says Modi did Pulwama to win elections in 2019. Why does India need Pakistan to break India when we have such snakes.

Anyone who gives clean chit to Pakistan is a mischief maker. Ignore their comments.