Adipurush Released- Thoughts on this piece of garbage?

LordPrabhzy

7 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Not sure what your agenda is here..

after the first teaser it got universally panned.

after the 1st trailer the vfx wasn’t any better but people had hope that let’s hope they keep the essence of Lord ram and story in the film.

it was after the 2nd trailer it was confirmed that it was going to be a disaster. The only people who are gaga over it are toxic Prabhas fans.

It’s not about right wing or left wing.. Ramayan and its maryada and its essence was not based on political wings. If you can’t respect it and understand the emotion behind it then it’s best to keep your mouth shut.

Aren't right wingers capiltalists Or those that do not want any govt intervention in anything? When did they become associated with religion? Why would Buddhist, Christian, Muslim etc rwers be crushed with Adhipurush? 

So, they have got many Twitter celebrities to promote it. Sabko joote padenge ab..fuddu laal ka kya sambandh hain movie se

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Was this movie created to hurt hindus or what?

It was created to make money on the emotions of Hindus towards Ramayan.

a 2 min disclaimer at the start was to ensure any legal action was nullified by saying it’s not Ramayan but during the promotion of the film it was only that. They have taken Hindus for granted and given the left an ammunition to target ‘bhakts’ which were duped by a film which had BJP minister support. I won’t be surprised the 600 crore spent was a money laundering excercise because they knew what they have made is tatti but because it has Lord Ram attached to it then dumb Hindus will still see it (plus all these toxic Prabhas fans)

I hope this gives a lesson to BJP to not endorse ANY film without seeing it after release first.

On 6/16/2023 at 8:07 AM, coffee_rules said:

Raaaaaam, Seeta hamari kabze mein hain!!!!

wTF is this shite

Just realized

this tool in the pic is Manoj who wrote the dialogues for Aadipurush. Now, he says he wrote it as per demands of Om Raut.  He’s truly an idiot appearing on Indian Idol with floral tributes to Bharatvarsh

Edited by coffee_rules

I read recently and I'm glad that SS rajamouli will be taking Mahabharat in an 10 part feature film. I'd be even glad if it is taken by any other lesser known south Indian director also.

Naarthies just screw up everything. Leave it to southern industry to make movies on epics man.

Edited by Stan AF

12 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

I read recently and I'm glad that SS rajamouli will be taking Mahabharat in an 10 part feature film. I'd be even glad if it is taken by any other lesser known south Indian director also.

Naarthies just screw up everything. Leave it to southern industry to make movies on epics man.

For once I agree- northies and Mumbai Bollywood gang have no affinity or closeness to Sanatan Dharam. They themselves dont have any bond with god and they pretend to be foreigners thinking indian culture is uncool so if there are some directors from regions where religion is taken seriously then let them make the films in the way they should be made