Chandrayan 3 celebrations and discussions Thread

coffee_rules

12 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I wanted us to beat China for that Mars landing...  But those Chinks did it all in first attempt. 

Still India first Asian Nation to have a successful probe sent to Mars Orbit:adore:

First in the world to land on the South Pole or the dark side of the moon Mera Bharat Mahaan :isalute:

8 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Butthurt whites on Dailymail and BBC crying about 'aid ' to India and lack of toilets but have enough for a space programme :hysterical:

These cucks cant save their own women from jihadis but have a problem with India's achievements

We stopped taking their aid a while ago...  It is Birtaniya for a reason now.  Lovely to see what's happening to them. 

39 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Butthurt whites on Dailymail and BBC crying about 'aid ' to India and lack of toilets but have enough for a space programme :hysterical:

These cucks cant save their own women from jihadis but have a problem with India's achievements

Why blam them, when we have our own jholawalas say f Om newslundry mocking ISRO budget and saying at least developed countries have a need for moon exploration and what is the need for India. Self loathing suvars!

55 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

And yet you live in their country. Landing on the moon won't stop thousands of Indians wanting to leave to live in the likes of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. 

You remind me of the Indians I work with who shout about how great India is but will never go back to live there. 

2 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

And yet you live in their country. Landing on the moon won't stop thousands of Indians wanting to leave to live in the likes of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. 

You remind me of the Indians I work with who shout about how great India is but will never go back to live there. 

Can you piss off- you clearly hate India and Indians so not sure why you are on this Forum constantly just to put down its achievements. 

Just now, LordPrabhzy said:

Can you piss off- you clearly hate India and Indians so not sure why you are on this Forum constantly just to put down its achievements. 

I'm just calling out your blatant hypocrisy and you react like an immature man child. So go on and move back to India if it's so great compared where you currently live.